James Bond In Skyfall - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Largo was alive until TB and Clem until FRWL:oldrazz:

For the new thread:
Poster:
oHS1h.jpg

Trailer:

Ah ok. I only saw the post where you asked "Has there ever been a Bond villain who's ever lived through a film? With the exception of Jaws and Blofeld? I'm drawing a blank "

I wonder if we will see MI:5 in this film with a lot of it being set in the UK. Also I wonder if all those Union Flag draped coffins contain 00 agents?

I wonder if we will see MI:5 in this film with a lot of it being set in the UK. Also I wonder if all those Union Flag draped coffins contain 00 agents?
Perhaps. I count 8 coffins. Would be kind of cool if Bond is one of the last 00s out there for this mission, before they recruit others of course.

i also wonder what the questionnaire is for ?

maybe to verify that bond is in fact bond ? (dont know if that makes sense, but in one of the bourne movies is a similar thing where julia stiles has to answer to a weird question and the answer shows in what condition she is)

i also wonder what the questionnaire is for ?

maybe to verify that bond is in fact bond ? (dont know if that makes sense, but in one of the bourne movies is a similar thing where julia stiles has to answer to a weird question and the answer shows in what condition she is)

I think the latter is more probable than the former.

Looking at those coffins with the Union Jacks on them, maybe someone is going around snuffing out 00 agents?

There is a terrorist attack at MI6 - and in the London underground where we see the train crashing.

M must of finally got Bond to have a psychiatric assessment :funny:

Can't be easy being a state backed assassin.

It would be cool if the coffins are for the other 00 agents and Bond is one of the few left. After all he did say something like they are coming to kill us.

If Quantum are in the movie what better way to get revenge on Bond and MI6 then wiping them out.

Last edited:
Looking at those coffins with the Union Jacks on them, maybe someone is going around snuffing out 00 agents?

Yeah that's what I was wondering too, would be like classic Bond, where another 00 is already on the mission, gets killed and is replaced by Bond or like in TLDL where an organisation is specifically targeting British agents?

He seems to have a bit of a smirk on his face, right up until the word "Skyfall" is mentioned.

Based on what we know, this is what I think. I posted it in the earlier thread as well.

M had Silva put away a few years ago. He’s very dangerous and M used him for information with promises of immunity. Then she double-crossed him and put him in a top-security prison. He escapes which leads to a massive revenge attack on MI6 with lives lost. Mallory (Fiennes) reacts that she completely misjudged the situation and this man. Bond finds himself reminded of what she planned for Le Chiffre and agrees with Mallory’s position.

Personally, I'm intrigued as to how the new Q will be played. Any thoughts?

Based on what we know, this is what I think. I posted it in the earlier thread as well.

M had Silva put away a few years ago. He’s very dangerous and M used him for information with promises of immunity. Then she double-crossed him and put him in a top-security prison. He escapes which leads to a massive revenge attack on MI6 with lives lost. Mallory (Fiennes) reacts that she completely misjudged the situation and this man. Bond finds himself reminded of what she planned for Le Chiffre and agrees with Mallory’s position.

I think that sounds on the money there. Isn't Bond suppose to "die" in this as well?

Isn't Bond suppose to "die" in this as well?
Yes. I think he goes missing for a portion of the events and turns up again after the attacks, and naturally is interviewed by MI6 to see if he knows anything, etc.

Who is the guy plummeting in slow motion down the skyscraper in Shanghai?

There is an attack at MI6. Bond could come back after that with the beard, and interviewed. Evidence is filming of bearded Bond in a black jacket going into a MI6 bunker in the back of a 4 wheel drive. The attack in the underground with Bond running through the streets is when he's clean shaven.

Who is the guy plummeting in slow motion down the skyscraper in Shanghai?
I think that's the henchman played by Ola Rapace with the sniper rifle, meeting his demise perhaps?

Yeah I think it's the guy with the sniper rifle in front of that comnications logo who will then plummet to his death....

Ola's character features in the PTS, which will be interesting if he's responsible for 'killing Bond'.

I think Bond jumps onto the train from the bike, has the fight with him, and the two tumble off the top and into the water below. As we see them tussle in the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"