Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by Thread Manager, Aug 29, 2012.
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]390367[/split]
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]384583[/split]
The thing she's mostly known for is her guest part in a soft porn TV Series roughly called "Real Love".
Indeed. She's hot in it.
I've already invested in Irish television, may as well check out Greek stuff too
We've got some good comedies, but all of our dramas, save for one, are crappity crap.
So basically the same as Aussie tv ? Though we do make Soap operas in bulk.
Oh and George Lazenby. We got plenty of him.
Well, after the depression we've even stopped doing soaps. No series, really, only a couple (if that). It's cheaper for the stations to buy turkish soap operas, so we're filled with that.
I can PM you a couple good comedies and the dramatic series, if you want.
Do it man.
Goldeneye is getting an exclusive steelbook from Play.com
Its badass, but I prefer the upcoming Fifty Shades Of Bond cover. t:
What's weird is that none of the 2 Bond girls look like their respective actresses on that cover.
But they do.
Not to me. Like, at all.
Yeah Natalia doesn't look like Natalia.
Hey Gianakin you ever see this BBC youth tv documentary on Greece?
Does George Lazenby do alot of Australian tv or movies?
The best Australian show ever is Round The Twist t:
I'm pretty sure everything British people ever learned about Australia is from Home & Away and Neighbours.
Famke Janseen looks like Anne Hathaway's selina kyle on that Goldeneye cover.
No, but now I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!
Old George did a few tv movies back in the day before he got too old haha
I used to read the books of Round the Twist when they came out....ah precious memories.
And it still surprises me to this day how far spread H&A and Neighbours is throughout the UK.
Roger Moore's always been a honest guy
I love Roger, he's such a legend and a cool guy.
Yep, a class act.
84... oh my.
Indeed. Although given his sense of humour it would have been funny if Roger had that Craig still needs to work on his karate chop before becoming the complete Bond.
There is also the small matter of the Roger Moore Kung Fu Kick (RMKFK), an essential part of every super spy's arsenal.
1) As an enemy approaches, place both hands on a pair of surfaces at waist height, found conveniently nearby. Catwalk rails, kitchen units, or two adjacent car bonnets are ideal.
2) Slowly raise your right leg, with the knee bent at a 110 degree angle. Transfer your weight to your hands, as this will allow you to raise your foot almost level with your groin.
3) Gently push your foot out, straightening the bend in your knee to a 160 degree angle. Lead with the toe of your moccasin, and undertake the motion smoothly so that your grey chinos evenly rise to expose the mustard sock beneath.
4) If timed correctly, the RMKFK should result in your toe lightly grazing the buckle of your enemy's belt. They will then be hurled back through the air as if suffering a shotgun blast to the stomach. A sharp slapping noise, like a young woman being spanked, should be heard.
5) Carefully return your "kicking" leg to the ground. Loosen the collar of your beige turtleneck sweater, in order to release the heat that has been built up by the exertion. Ab lib extremely weak pun, such as "I think he got a kick out of it".