James Bond In Skyfall - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Bond game wherein killing goons, going into missions and fighting bosses are just part of the fun.

I want a GTA style where in I can roam around a city in different countries, I can be flirting and sleeping with women, fine dining, exercising to keep fit, shaving and getting haircuts to keep suave look, choosing clothing appropriate for the country and mission, choosing gadgets and cars from Q (or even stealing cars), manipulating people, making deals, making decisions, and of course espionage elements. I don't want an all out action Bond game, since my least favorite Bond films are the ones that have too much action and less Bond moments.

The potential for the legends game is vast, so many sequences from the movies I'd love to see in there from infiltrating Goldfingers factory to see how he transports his bullion, to a close quarters brawl with Red Grant on the train, to a big ski chase from one of the Dodge's movies to the hovercraft chase from DAD, not to mention sequences from Skyfall that could be used.

Bond vs jaws would be a good fight scene, I don't recall which movie was there best fight.

The Bond vs. Jaws levels were good in Everything or Nothing.

The teaser trailer has been seen. CBM (yes I know they put up mostly bs, but the lack of detail in the very short one sentence description seems plausable) has a report from the Cancun FIlm Festival
Hint abt teaser: Oscar-winning actor plays bad guy, seen only in silhouette in teaser.

[blackout]Siluettes[/blackout] are cool

EDIT: here's a longer more spoilery description of the teaser (from an interview with Mendes):
The trailer begins with the agent himself being interrogated under the eyes of the official M (Judi Dench) and Gareth Mallory (Ralph Fiennes). When asked about the mission "Skyfall," he answered only: "It's done." Then scenes of explosions in London, falling buildings in Shanghai and a funeral.

Interesting that Skyfall [blackout]seems to be a name of a mission.[/blackout] Thats a very Bond:ish coincidence with it [blackout]also being the name of Bonds ancestral lodge[/blackout]

Last edited:
Im most excited to hear the bond theme at the theater again. Something about that music playing with the teaser really gets me going.

Apparently it's been shown at film festivals. I'm just saying to use spoiler tags first like Obi above.

Sounds good overall, looking forward to it.

007s facebook just posted a new videoblog! This time from Shanghai

In this new SKYFALL production videoblog we see Second Unit Director Alexander Witt and the Bond crew, including 1st Assistant Director Michael Lerman, scouting for Chinese locations, prepping scenes and shooting a sequence on Shanghai’s otherworldly blue neon-soaked highways. We also get a sneak peak at the shooting of SKYFALL scenes featuring Bérénice Marlohe as Severine, Ola Rapace as the mysterious Patrice and of course, Daniel Craig as 007.

It looks beautiful :wow:

new video blog :

[YT]oINNiB5Da3s[/YT]

*edit* .. obi was faster ;)

btw: i dont know if this counts as spoiler but you can see in the video blog that
bond is aiming with the silenced gun towards the other building where severine is.

Last edited:
This film is looking awesome and awesome each day. The locations, the sets, the use of imagery, the contrast of locations.....I don't say this lightly at all but from everything I've seen about this movie, it is shaping up to be the best Bond movie yet.

ce9b79ac.jpg

The teaser trailer has been seen. CBM (yes I know they put up mostly bs, but the lack of detail in the very short one sentence description seems plausable) has a report from the Cancun FIlm Festival
Hint abt teaser: Oscar-winning actor plays bad guy, seen only in silhouette in teaser.

[blackout]Siluettes[/blackout] are cool

EDIT: here's a longer more spoilery description of the teaser (from an interview with Mendes):
The trailer begins with the agent himself being interrogated under the eyes of the official M (Judi Dench) and Gareth Mallory (Ralph Fiennes). When asked about the mission "Skyfall," he answered only: "It's done." Then scenes of explosions in London, falling buildings in Shanghai and a funeral.

Interesting that Skyfall [blackout]seems to be a name of a mission.[/blackout] Thats a very Bond:ish coincidence with it [blackout]also being the name of Bonds ancestral lodge[/blackout]

I need to see this....

If anybody does find the teaser, please send it to me. I'll rip it and save it and repost it, just like I did for Quantumvof Solace.

That looks a bit like "The Dark Knight"

Part bruces penthouse

Part modern city Hong Kong

Sounds like asweet teaser, can't wait to see it soon. And the videoblog stuff also looks great.

God, a shot of the camera dollying down a bar... so sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"