Jared Leto IS The Joker - - - - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if you're trolling, but yea this.

Not my ideal Joker look. But the current look works for Leto.

Losing the tattoos now, it would make his look seem almost bare. The tattoos had something more to him, like the unusual smile for Jack and the cracked makeup on Heath. Jared still looks great, but I feel the tattoos complete something.

Losing the tattoos now, it would make his look seem almost bare. The tattoos had something more to him, like the unusual smile for Jack and the cracked makeup on Heath. Jared still looks great, but I feel the tattoos complete something.

I agree.

New thread!
65228-and-here-we-go.gif

It should have Leto's own line, though.

To be honest I only notice the forehead tattoo in pictures never in the trailers

The only time the tattoos bothered me is when the first picture leaked. After seeing the trailers, it doesn't bother me. I've actually come to really dig the look, quite a bit.

So, I wonder if Leto was involved in the reshoots? I noticed he didn't have his beard on the MTV Awards. Didn't he take a picture of the shoes he's wearing in the gif above aroubd the time of reshoots? Yeah, he doesn't have green hair... I'm guessing not, but yeah. Were any photos ever posted from the reshoots?

I'm just guessing, but I think they probably nailed all of Joker's scenes first time round.

The only time the tattoos bothered me is when the first picture leaked. After seeing the trailers, it doesn't bother me. I've actually come to really dig the look, quite a bit.

So, I wonder if Leto was involved in the reshoots? I noticed he didn't have his beard on the MTV Awards. Didn't he take a picture of the shoes he's wearing in the gif above aroubd the time of reshoots? Yeah, he doesn't have green hair... I'm guessing not, but yeah. Were any photos ever posted from the reshoots?

Yeah he said in a live chat on his site that he was off to see the green man today, back when they were doing the reshoots. He then said that he still has his eyebrows and hair, so I assume they are giving him a wig and makeup to cover his eyebrows? Dunno

Could have meant Killer Croc?

Oh I thought you meant Ayer.

But, maybe Joker shoots Killer Croc in da movie!!!!!!!

If Lex is at Belle Reve... Joker and Lex scene? Could Lex know about Quinn and plan a reunion in exchange for freedom?

He became a real person. I don’t know if person is the right word. I think the Joker lives in between reality and another plane. Kind of a shaman in a way.

There are a lot of things. It’s probably better to not get into it but to the Joker, violence is a symphony. This is someone who gets an extreme reward from the act of violence and manipulation. Those are the songs he sings and he is very in tune with what makes people tick.

I like these quotes from Leto about his Joker.

Dat bloodied glove. I'm glad the film isn't entirely "dry", like Nolan films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"