Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
batman37_2.jpg

The Nu52 influence is seeping through most of the DCCU designs (sans Aquaman). I'm curious if that applies to characterization as well.

Haven't kept up too well on the reception to the bat-universe in a couple years. How is everyone responding to the "new" Joker?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see Dini and Alex Ross influence too.. That doesn't mean anything IMO. Besides in that version he's bald with only a little piece of hair, nothing like Leto has IMO. Don't see the comparisson besides the slicked back hair.

You spin me right round baby right round
hbAi4lD.gif

Edit

Last edited:
I need to see chola eyebrows on this Joker. :o

Leto is definitely fits the more classic Joker look than any of the previous actors.

I do hope they give him bad teeth. He's a psycopath, ain't nobody got time for dental hygiene. Even if he's effeminate and "metro", there should be an error margin around his well-kept appearance.

I'll post in here too.. but I'm really hoping for something similar to this..

-camw1njpg-877456_960w.jpg

I do hope they give him bad teeth. He's a psycopath, ain't nobody got time for dental hygiene. Even if he's effeminate and "metro", there should be an error margin around his well-kept appearance.
Eh? What's the correlation there? There are plenty of historically kempt sociopaths and murderers.

10988924_798286113599396_6514254454782094837_n.jpg

I see more Alex Ross Joker than New 52. Sorry.

^ The slick-back was actually what I was hoping for, to a certain extent.

Eh? What's the correlation there? There are plenty of historically kempt sociopaths and murderers.

If anything, this Joker would care a lot about his dental hygiene.

I feel that Leto won't give us a comic accurate Joker, but he will give us the strangest Joker ever. Especially in the way he dresses.

B_XdXNRU8AA-R8Z.jpg:large

is this hair blue and black or white and gold? :D

im joking, but it could be blond or green.... right?

Sure, but if you have a particularly unbalanced one, eccentricities that reflect that fit well. Worked well with Ledger. You can't exaggerate the proportions of an actor's smile the way you can in the comics or cartoons, so stuff like bad teeth, a Glasgow smile, etc, they add dimension and make him more characteristic. He'd look after his hair, his clothes, his skin... but teeth I can see him disregarding. He's not someone I imagine brushing meticulously every day.

Guys, be mindful that you cannot post paparazzi pics.

B_XdXNRU8AA-R8Z.jpg:large

is this hair blue and black or white and gold? :D

im joking, but it could be blond or green.... right?

This pic is real, was posted by Leto's hairdresser.

I hope its a bit darker than that. That's pretty light.

Yeah, his face should look like melting snow beneath deep moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"