Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That photo of Leto isn't recent.

Why people say that Jared's pic with Superman shirt is not recent? I've never seen it before.. Care someone to explain me?

^^^ But when he was that ripped tho? I don't recall. And using a Superman shirt? If it's not that recent, at least it's of his SS training. IMO.

I think Leto's picture is recent. I'm still seeing something that looks like ~tattoo makeup~ on his arm.

^^^ But when he was that ripped tho? I don't recall. And using a Superman shirt? If it's not that recent, at least it's of his SS training. IMO.

Exactly. For while now he has been uploading photos relating to his preparation for his Joker role, but now here is a pic uploaded in the last 24 hours of him post-workout and wearing a superman shirt but it can't possibly be recent...why is that exactly? Joker was bulky in TDKReturns. Who's to say he won't be slightly muscular in BvS?

Last edited:
vulQ726.jpg

Exactly. For weeks now he has been uploading photos relating to his preparation for his Joker role, but now here is one with him post-workout and wearing a superman shirt but it can't possibly be recent...why? Joker was bulky in TDKReturns. Who's to say he won't be built up a bit in BvS? Or is a slightly muscular joker just not "jokery" enough?:o

Not enough, pal :o

If the tats end up being a ruse, that'll be the best joke on us fanboys ever.

No, the best joke on fanboys ever was when Zach Snyder used T&A to bait horny nerdboys into seeing SuckerPunch, which ended up being a subtle mockery of horny nerdboys.

Arrogant Alien ‏@SonofArrogance 14 min
On the topic of the #Joker tattoos/no tattoos debate. Yes there is a legit image of #Leto sans tattoos. BUT this doesn't rule out anything
Arrogant Alien ‏@SonofArrogance 9 min
There is the timing of the image. It could be post or pre application or removal of the tattoos. Plus he was wearing a coat. #TheJoker
This confirms either it was a joke or it is a part of his characterization of Joker while being in prison or some are fake and some are the real deal. For me at least.

And thanks to king666, maybe one of them is there or the ink they used in that part is a little indelible :p

CDusAz_UsAE6TBo.jpg

Last edited:
I'm suddenly reminded of Bane's speech in the pit.

There needs to be a name for the natural law that states that at least every three pages, a movie discussion will have a meta-discussion on whether criticism is wanted or appropriate.

Well call it CT's Law!

About giving people hope and poisoning their souls and all that jazz.

About giving people hope and poisoning their souls and all that jazz.

I honestly don't give a **** about the muscles or anything like that, if that's what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"