Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooo mg. *swoons*
It's Mr J with a Harleen before Harley..

And one more thing J man..

ysgM5TQ.gif

he really does bare a resemblance to marilyn manson though.

i remember people used to call heath's joker " the marilyn manson joker " . in this case, that label seems much more fitting.

This needs posted again.

vwLYpdE.jpg

..and yes the look makes me want Affleck to destroy Leto's Joker even more now.

I absolutely hate the tattoos... but everything else is pretty much on point. Leto is creepy as ****.

I LOVE this Joker. Haters gon' hate! :o
He looks great. Honestly even if I disliked the tats as so many others here do, they don't stand out to me at all.

he really does bare a resemblance to marilyn manson though.

i remember people used to call heath's joker " the marilyn manson joker " . in this case, that label seems much more fitting.

Manson's look is so glam. I don't see how anyone could draw comparisons between Manson and Ledger's Joker.

Manson's look is so glam. I don't see how anyone could draw comparisons between Manson and Ledger's Joker.

me neither. i guess it was more of a jab at how " dark " and " edgy " and "gothic " ledger's joker looked or something.

Speaking of Manson.

His song ''Heart Shaped Glasses'' fits HQ to a tee. Heh.

Im very surprised at the amount of stuff being leaked on this movie, BvS we got stuff all. Do you think this could be a marketing ploy?

I'm really not feeling the look of Leto's Joker, I knew they wouldn't want to just recreate Ledger's look but this is too extremely different to me. I really hate the tattoos and the teeth, the hair to too vibrant for me and there's even something about the lips that seem off to me but I not sure what.

On the other hand I love his mannerisms, reminds me very much of Matt Smith as the eleventh doctor which is perfect for the Joker.

I absolutely hate the tattoos, but everything else is quite cool. I see him as a combination of Arkham Joker, TDKR Joker and BTAS Joker. Some people say this is a flashback, but I feel it more like her helping him escape one more time and he's just like: "Oh, thanks Harl, now move, I have some things to do" and she gets all pissed.

But that's just like my opinion, man.

Oh... and I really hate the grillz. It's a little too Madonna for me.

2dnd4n.jpg

Ok ok, I don't like the tats or the macklemore haircut or the jewellery or the fact he looks like Macaulay Culkin, however I still have faith Leto will be amazing. Its just a shame I will have to completely ignore the appearance.

Ok ok, I don't like the tats or the macklemore haircut or the jewellery or the fact he looks like Macaulay Culkin, however I still have faith Leto will be amazing. Its just a shame I will have to completely ignore the appearance.
Good, I'm not the only one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back