BvS Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we're going to see the panel from the New 52 Justice League issue where GL I think asks just what it is Aquaman can do, and he answers by pulling a great white shark out of the water and it eating one of Darksied's minions

This one?

q8kPRmo.jpg

Am i the only one that thinks the Injustice suit is terribly overdesigned? I dislike both Injustice Aquaman suits actually.

Hopefully Snyder stays away from both of those concepts. I have faith in Wilkinson that we'll get something comics faithful, yet badass and updated for Aquaman's costume. I don't think we'll be disappointed

I think it will be like Superman's suit similar texture and all. Remember the Aquaman manip:

3571536-aquaman+movie+tease.png

Yeah there's a few unnecessary things on the Injustice suit, but overall I like the colours and the pattern.

A little bulky yeah, but it's nothing compared to Shredder in the new Turtles movie. THAT'S overdesigned.

Bay doesn't know the meaning of subtlety apparently.

I think his suit should be as different texture wise as Batman and Superman's suits are from each other.

It'd be cool if his suit looked like it was made of super durable fish scales.

i actually don't hate Shredder's new look, i think he looks pretty cool. Looks way better than i expected.

I think his suit should be as different texture wise as Batman and Superman's suits are from each other.

It'd be cool if his suit looked like it was made of super durable fish scales.

This texture perhaps.
bcafa664a8b191c13d98fc51cbcfd20b.jpg

:o

It's a bold idea but no I've idea how the hell that would work, without looking too similar to Mystique.

I dont want to see hook-hand-Aquaman. A beard would be cool though.

When I first brought up the idea, I believe many construed that I literally wanted him to be naked and spray painted orange and green with scales. As hot as that would be, I was actually saying her texture could be used for the suit, but in the end it was a brainstorm.

I'll accept it, but maybe he has his in his neck so or shoulders so he can hide them on land.

He doesn't need gills because he has Atlantean lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"