Jean/Logan: The Evolving Relationship.

Discussion in 'X-Men 1, 2 & 3' started by Jennifer Walters, Apr 1, 2006.

1. undomiel

undomiel Registered

Uh, not from Wolvie's perspective, I don't think! lol

2. ginny_weasley

I agree with this assessment.

I think it was clear in the movies that Jean had some genuine attraction towards Logan. In X1, when he lets it slip that he loves her, she doesn't just shrug it off - she seems to understand what he's feeling. In X2, even when she shoots him down, they almost have a kiss there - she just can't deny the attraction exists.

That being said, I think it's clear that Jean loved Scott - they were soulmates.

I agree that the Phoenix could have tapped into some of Jean's hidden desires - the Phoenix is unrestrained, willing to act on any impulse - dry-humping Logan for example.

3. Decay

Decay Registered

[FONT=&quot]The thing between Logan and Jean is like a cute crush something very intense and passionate but unfortunately that won't last. It's like...a one night stand...in a way[/FONT]

4. phoenix_force

phoenix_force Registered

Ya Well Jean Used To Love Angel In The Comics At First... She Was Angel's Girl And Scott Took Her Away From Angel Well Here Put Scott Is Angel's Place And Logan In Scott's Place.

5. Decay

Decay Registered

It's not really the same thing. Scott and Jean are the number one X-men couple.

6. D-scythe

D-scythe Registered

Wha? Jean never loved Angel. There was some tension between them, but I don't think War and Jean ever even hooked up as far as I remember.

7. WorthyStevens

WorthyStevens Green Man

There never really was any "love" between the two. Warren had a crush on Jean, and they flirted a bit, but it never went anywhere.

Although, at one time Scott did say that if Jean wanted Warren, Scott wouldn't stand in their way...