Jimmy Olsen in Season 6!!!!!!

I can't wait to see what he brings to the show, I'm glad at least he won't go psycho and try and kill Chloe....or will he?:wow:

Brainiac 8 said:
I can't wait to see what he brings to the show, I'm glad at least he won't go psycho and try and kill Chloe....or will he?:wow:

I dont think she could be any safer than with a guy like Jimmy Olsen. They'll be cute together. :yay:

avidreader said:
I dont think she could be any safer than with a guy like Jimmy Olsen. They'll be cute together. :yay:

Only thing is Avid, you know there will be the inevitable Jimmy goes crazy episode...all the characters go through at least one in the series.:oldrazz:

Not just Lois, Pete, Martha.. whenever someone went crazy it was all because of some meteor freak or kryptonite anyway.

KalKai said:
Not just Lois, Pete, Martha.. whenever someone went crazy it was all because of some meteor freak or kryptonite anyway.

Usually. I just find it funny, they do alot of "They aren't quite themselves" episodes.:oldrazz:

headshot promo
smaashmorea2x3kn0.jpg

Kal-El 8 said:
Aaron @ The CW Lunch party

i wonder if they went all out, or if it was just sandwiches. i like sandwiches

Kaboom said:
i wonder if they went all out, or if it was just sandwiches. i like sandwiches

You were in the Spelling Bee Competition when you were a kid, werent you? :cwink:

avidreader said:
You were in the Spelling Bee Competition when you were a kid, werent you? :cwink:
yes actually, how did you know? i lasted all the way until the first word too. it was awesome.

Kaboom said:
yes actually, how did you know? i lasted all the way until the first word too. it was awesome.

Totally awesomness!

Did you spell affection right?

avidreader said:
Totally awesomness!

Did you spell affection right?

"Affection. E-f-f-e-c-t-i-o-n. Affection."

"I'm sorry thats incorrect."

the girl before me got "cat".

avidreader said:
I won at my school. :O

He looks right for Jimmy Olsen, but I'm still not overly keen on him being OLDER than Clark and already working at the Planet. I mean its like a young Bruce Wayne meeting an older and more experienced Dick Grayson. Hopefully they'll be some backdoor explanation that he has a nephew named after him who wants to work at the Daily Planet someday.

Kal-El 8 said:

Like the still, but Chloe looks a little tentative in this one. Maybe she's worried we won't like the shoes.:cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"