Jimmy Olsen in Season 6!!!!!!

Kal-El 8 said:
poster2yd5.jpg

Clark Kent, Jimmy & Chloe Sullvian

not the triangle i was looking foward to

I dunno, isn't Olsen supposed to be, at least, ten years younger than Clark Kent? I don't really mind all that much, but really...

AnimeJune said:
I dunno, isn't Olsen supposed to be, at least, ten years younger than Clark Kent? I don't really mind all that much, but really...

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

i love taht suit Tom's wearing.

Kal-El 8 said:
don't worry this is not a love triangle .
it might be
if you notice, at the end of Zod, he almost made a move
but Jimmy interrupted them

does anyone think its weird that there was a character in the first season played by shawn ashmore that got clark's powers and now a guy that looks just like him is playing jimmy olsen? (i know they are twins). but why do they both like chloe?

Sub-Zero said:
does anyone think its weird that there was a character in the first season played by shawn ashmore that got clark's powers and now a guy that looks just like him is playing jimmy olsen? (i know they are twins). but why do they both like chloe?
Because Cloe is the poor man's Veronica Mars, that's why. :whatever:

AnimeJune said:
Because Cloe is the poor man's Veronica Mars, that's why. :whatever:

i thought the chloe character inspired that show

yeah she did, and if anything Veronica Mars is Chloe Sullivan minus the superman mythos

The Incredible Hulk said:
yeah she did, and if anything Veronica Mars is Chloe Sullivan minus the superman mythos

I like Kristen Bell a lot better than AM . I also like Veronica :woot: :wow: :hyper: :woot: :heart:

Even I have to admit this is pretty neat. Though they're missing the guy(s) who played Jimmy on L&C:
SupermanReturns_jimmy4.jpg

Mark McClure (The Reeve movies), Jack Larson (Adv. of Superman), Aaron Ashmore (Smallville) and Sam Huntington (SR).

That is very neat Raku. But yeah, the two guys from L & C would have made it perfect.

RakuMon said:
Even I have to admit this is pretty neat. Though they're missing the guy(s) who played Jimmy on L&C:
SupermanReturns_jimmy4.jpg

Mark McClure (The Reeve movies), Jack Larson (Adv. of Superman), Aaron Ashmore (Smallville) and Sam Huntington (SR).

:wow: This is an historical moment 3 of my favorite version of Jimmy are present

1. Jack

2. Mark

3. Sam

:super:

Kal-El 8 said:
:wow: This is an historical moment 3 of my favorite version of Jimmy are present

1. Jack

2. Mark

3. Sam

:super:

Lemme guess, your favorite is the Jimmy from TAS

Hey, Kal-El8 are you a fan of batman? If so could you do me a favour?

I've just worte fanfiction on the fanfic of this board could have a look and see what you think. I'd ask the people in the Batman board but, you know what they're like. Ta.

COMPO said:
I've just worte fanfiction on the fanfic of this board could have a look and see what you think. I'd ask the people in the Batman board but, you know what they're like. Ta.

Sure i'll check it out. Link please .

AARON ASHMORE IS HOT

ok-teen fangirl moment over- for now!

For some reason I always really liked the guy who played Olsen in the first season of L&C.

Didn't mind the replacement in seasons 2-4 but I liked the first one better.

i preferred the replacement- the dungeons and dragons guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"