Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wally's not all that comedic. Wally's sort of the everyman, he cracks jokes, but the person closest to Hal in terms of comic relief for Flashes would be Bart.

Yeah, I may be overthinking this since TAS actually had John Stewart as Green Lantern so Wally came across as the funniest or was it Bart in TAS?

Justin Timberlake isn't really that terrible an actor. He was fine in Social Network and Trouble with the Curve.
What I was saying about JT was kind of facetiously speaking TBS I could never take him serious in an action role though.

Wow, idk about that. I will wait and see Fast 6 before I make any further judgements on Carano. Though she doesnt necessarily look the part that I have in mind for WW, she definitely has the tough part down and isn't hard on the eyes by any means. I could live with her as WW, but she isn't in my top 10.

Have you guys seen the pic of her standing next the Cavill on the red carpet?

Also Justin Timberlake is a pretty decent actor. He has been solid in everything I have seen him in. I like Tatum, but IMO JT has shown more range and convincing emotion as opposed to Tatum.
...again Carano looking tough is not what good casting is made of again she just seems like fan casting of Triple H for Thor... just no.

The sad part is that jt was one of the front runners for green lantern before Reynolds was cast. This kinda proves that wb seriously has no clue. Hell beyonce was almost Lois lane back in the Ratner days on superman. They just go for what they think will sell tickets, but a good story with strong performances, that don't have to be Oscar worthy, will do that.
sad endeed Beyonce will mysteriously come up dead if she is cast in a CBM ever!

B**ch from Glee whom I believe will never amount to anything more than that. I was poking fun at how Emily kind of reminds me of her in that particular picture.
Oh... Ok... :dry:

I wouldn't say Carano is fan casting like Triple H. She is racking up acting credits and plus the people she has/is working with make her resume look good. I mean it doesn't hurt to have worked with Sodenberg (sic) Tatum, Diesel, the Rock, Luke Evans, Fassbender, etc.

However, like I said she's not in my top 10, but I might be able to live with that choice depending on how they want to portray WW.

I hope Carano does get better. I know she's working on it to get better. Maybe dating Cavill will make her a better actress since they can practice together.

I wouldn't cast Carano as Diana but she would make a fine Amazon.

I hope Justice League doesn't happen for a very long time that way there's no chance of Gina Carano being cast.

I really want to see Cavill in the role as the 40 year old veteran Superman, leader of the team almost. And everyone else played by the next generation of actors (in the 30 year old range).

Aren't some tweeters saying cavill is the worst part of the movie? Are these routhers or is this legit? Gina should be barda or she hulk in an almost mute role. In the fast6 trailer she looks like a giant compared to the person she was beating up. That's not Wonder Woman. It's as bad as the full figured girl from mad men as WW.

So now the actress is too big to play WW, yet a lot of people were saying that the actress should be 5'10 and up:huh:

FYI, Carano was fighting Michelle Rodriquez.

IMO Carano isn't tall enough to play Barda or She-Hulk.

Also, I didn't know Carano was dating Cavill. Additionally, I wouldn't want to see a 40+ Superman with a younger 30 something cast. I like Batman and Supers to be the same age or for Batman to be older either by a few years or 10 at the most. IMO that is a better dynamic than an old Superman and a young Batman.

Furthermore, Cavill isn't a bad actor. I really hope though he isn't written and directed poorly and that they learn from Singer/Routh's mistakes.

As I said before, I think that Cavill will really portray Superman differently than he has been depicted on screen and in comics and that it will shock a lot of people. Remember this is Snyder, Nolan and etc.'s story and they are going to take this character in the direction they want much in the way they did what they liked with Batman.

Michelle Rodriguez should play Wonder Woman. She'll play her as a cop/single mother on the wrong side of the law, just like all of her other movies.

Just for fun: the James Bond JL cast (think of all actors in his/her prime!)

Superman: Sean Connery
Batman: Timothy Dalton
Green Lantern: Pierce Brosnan
The Flash: Roger Moore
Aquaman: Daniel Craig
Red Tornado: George Lazenby
Wonder Woman: Ursula Andress, Claudine Auger, Diana Rigg, Barbara Bach, Carole Boquet, Talisa Soto, Famke Janssen, Izabella Scurrupco, Teri Hatcher, Sophie Marceau, Eva Greene, Olga Kuerymko, Gema Arterton Bernice Marlohe (Pick one!)
Just a bit of fun. :)

Marvel Universe casting for Justice League !

Chris Evans as Superman.

Scarlett Johansson as Lois Lane.

Eric Bana as Batman.

Clark Gregg as Alfred.

Cobie Smulders as Wonder Woman.

Samuel Jackson as Martian Manhunter.

Chris Hemsworth as Aquaman.

Edward Norton as Green Lantern (Hal.)

Ryan Reynolds as Flash.

Tom Hiddleston as Joker.

Robert Downey Jr as Lex Luthor.
lol Love it :funny:

My Top choices for Green lantern
images

Jensen ackles

images

Liam Hemsworth

no offense but jensen ackles is a putrid actor. i dont think he would transition to the big screen well. i dont see how his name comes up so often for superhero roles. can somebody recomend something besides supernatural that he is in?

Sorry, but if Josh Duhammel isn't GL then I don't know who is. He looks like GL jumped off the pages lol. The GL character acts just like him. Fighter pilot type, that is charismatic, head strong, charming, yet sometimes unsure but has balls.

Yeah Josh Duhammel.

no offense but jensen ackles is a putrid actor. i dont think he would transition to the big screen well. i dont see how his name comes up so often for superhero roles. can somebody recomend something besides supernatural that he is in?

If you think he's a putrid actor, than you obviously haven't actually *watched* any Supernatural.

Logan+Marshall+Green+Guy+Pearce+heats+up+blue+pNV_cbFYls5l.jpg

Logan Marshall Green is my first choice for Green Lantern if Ryan Reynolds is not recalled.

Logan and Noomi's characters in Prometheus were the dumbest scientists in the world and ruined the movie for me. Now it makes it hard for me to like him in other roles lol. Stupid, I know, but it is what it is. I guess you can take it as they played their parts so well that I really hated their characters.

I felt the same way about Denzel in Training Day and couldn't watch Denzel for a while because his role in the movie was so crooked that I just hated him and didn't watch the movie again until a year or so later.

He might make a better flash though.

^ LOL... I don't see how the rest of the post makes it alright for him to be the Flash!

I didn't personally mind him in Prometheus... it was in itself a bad movie (sorry, i felt that way) and I tend not to judge people in that scenario. Until of course they go on a streak of bad movies.

I'd keep an eye out for him and not write him off this early!

^ LOL... I don't see how the rest of the post makes it alright for him to be the Flash!

I didn't personally mind him in Prometheus... it was in itself a bad movie (sorry, i felt that way) and I tend not to judge people in that scenario. Until of course they go on a streak of bad movies.

I'd keep an eye out for him and not write him off this early!

LOL...it doesn't I was just saying if he were cast I would rather he be Flash lol

I dunno. I don't think he's suave enough for Bruce.

I agree.

Well he did have that cameo as pre-injury Bane :p

Did he really? Seriously, not being sarcastic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"