Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the jl would be in good hands with cavill as supes, gosling as bats, gemma as wondy, and gyllenhaal as hal. I'd prefer pine, but I'm not sure he'd be up for it.

^I wouldn't mind that cast at all really.

it's probably about as solid a cast all across the board then you can have. as i said, I prefer pine, but that's neither here nor there. can't think of a flash though.

Superman – Henry Cavill
Man-of-Steel.png

Batman – Anson Mount
AnsonMount11.png

Wonder Woman – Bridget Regan
bridgetreganwonderwoman.jpg

Flash – Justin Timberlake
justin_timberlake0306_post_1331015802.jpg

Green Lantern (John Stewart) – Idris Elba
idriselbaobsessed.jpg

Aquaman – Jake Gyllenhaal
121912-jake-gyllenhaal-birthday-abs-340.jpg

Martian Manhunter - Lance Reddick
Lance-Reddick.jpg

My second casting effort. The only real major change is who is playing Batman. I think the thing that got me to this cast was that I can see them all on screen together, having some group chemistry and not one of them is a super huge star that might detract from the others screen time. This also goes without saying that I don’t think it is a completely unrealistic cast to imagine paying.

Yes, Denny I could be down with that.

As for the many smilies and emoticons I used in my last post. I was just being funny and it was overkill, but still stressing my point lol.

Every time I see a manip of Regan, I wanna puke. She just looks so bad in the role

ЯɘvlveR;24971433 said:
i think the jl would be in good hands with cavill as supes, gosling as bats, gemma as wondy, and gyllenhaal as hal. I'd prefer pine, but I'm not sure he'd be up for it.

it's probably about as solid a cast all across the board then you can have. as i said, I prefer pine, but that's neither here nor there. can't think of a flash though.

Bradley Cooper. Not my first choice, but those 5 together could be amazing, imo.

Last edited:
Superman: Nicholas Brendon
Batman: David Boreanaz
Wonder Woman: Summer Glau
Green Lantern: Nathan Fillion
The Flash: Alan Tudyk
Martian Manhunter: Anthony Stewart Head
Black Canary: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Zantanna: Amy Acker
Lex Luthor: Alexis Denisoff
Hawkgirl: Gina Torres

Maybe if they cast members of his acting troupe they can get Joss to write/direct the damned thing!

Just joking people, don't have a heart attack! Lol! Though Summer Glau would not be the worst choice for Diana/WW

^^ no really... slipped off my chair reading this! Next time, just put "Joking" in freakin' BOLD letters!!!

Lol, I thought my heart was about to give out, especially when I saw Sumemr Glau as WW lol. So glad I kept reading. That could have ended badly lol.

Bradley Cooper. Not my first choice, but those 5 together could be amazing, imo.

yeah, or pine too. not a fan of him as the flash, but he'd probably say no to gl.

cavill, gosling(bats), arterton(wondy), gyllenhaal (hal), and cooper or pine (flash)?

not bad.

If Daddario gets cast, there's one thing that will make me more happy than the joy of having one of my favorites in the role. And that's the pain the haters are gonna suffer. And it makes me want Daddario even more :D

Last edited:
^Unless you are the casting director, you'd never know! I mean, it's WB, after all. I'm sure they even considered Welling seriously for a good while before deciding on Cavill!

My second casting effort. The only real major change is who is playing Batman. I think the thing that got me to this cast was that I can see them all on screen together, having some group chemistry and not one of them is a super huge star that might detract from the others screen time. This also goes without saying that I don’t think it is a completely unrealistic cast to imagine paying.

I like it for the most part, but here's my take on it:

Superman – Henry Cavill
Henry-Cavill-Superman-est-celibataire_portrait_w532.jpg

Batman – Jake Gyllenhaal
prince-movie.jpg

Wonder Woman – Bridget Regan
legend_of_the_seeker_1x22_reckoning-5.jpg

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) – Jensen Ackles
cw-supernatural-prt-JAckles-a_000690-127dfe-325x434.jpg

Flash – Justin Timberlake
20130110-justin-timberlake-x306-1357835929.jpg

Aquaman – Charlie Hunnam
charlie-hunnam-sons-of-anarchy-s5.jpg

Martian Manhunter - Idris Elba
083111-celebs-idris-elba.jpg

Last edited:
Superman – Jensen Ackles

Batman – Jensen Ackles

Wonder Woman – Jensen Ackles

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) – Jensen Ackles

Flash – Jensen Ackles

Aquaman – Jensen Ackles

Martian Manhunter - Jensen Ackles

LOL.

Okay tell you what. Can we get some suggestions that do not use the following:

Karl Urban (though I like him and he's in my top 3 I would like to see some other actors mentioned for once)
Ryan Gosling
Jensen Ackles
Jake Gyllenhaal
Jessica Biel
Charlie Hunnam
Idris Elba
Bradley Cooper
Doug Jones
Bridget Regan

I would like to see a cast that does not use any of these actors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"