The Flash Keiynan Lonsdale is Wally West

Hmm...Just a thought, but since Barry is known in the comics for sacrificing his life and Wally taking over, I wonder if that could ever happen on the show (perhaps before Barry makes his big screen debut in Fall 2017, since we do know that WB isn't fond of having two versions of the same hero going on at the same time).

As much as I like Gustin's Barry, I think the idea of a show switching lead characters halfway through would be ballsy and keep things fresh.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what his connection to Iris and Joe are. I mean in the comics he's Iris's nephew. But Iris is much younger on the show and we've gotten ZERO hints that she has any biological siblings. So maybe he'll just be Joe's nephew or something?

What if he's a relative from the future? Could that explain it?

I also hope they put him in High School as well.

I hope he isn't from the future since that's Impulses whole storyline.

Hmm...Just a thought, but since Barry is known in the comics for sacrificing his life and Wally taking over, I wonder if that could ever happen on the show (perhaps before Barry makes his big screen debut in Fall 2017, since we do know that WB isn't fond of having two versions of the same hero going on at the same time).

As much as I like Gustin's Barry, I think the idea of a show switching lead characters halfway through would be ballsy and keep things fresh.
Agreed. I'd love it if Wally became Flash at the end of season 2 or 3

CLrrCKhUcAABYyF.jpg
Saw this pic on twitter. Don't know if its photoshop or not but I hope his hair is like that on the show.

What!!! he even has red hair! hell yeah! perfect casting.

Here's hoping that personality-wise he fits with the classic Wally instead of ****** new 52 Wally

Pretty sure they won't. Gustin's Barry is quite popular and Barry Allen is Johns' favourite, I doubt that Wally will become the main speedster in the next three to four seasons, if at all. WB will be fine with it as long as the money is right and I don't see why there can't be two Barry Allen around, especially if you consider Multiverse and such, which is an important part of the whole mythos. Fans of the show will probably have little trouble accepting such a thing.

I wouldn't mind Barry to stay "the" Flash for the rest of the series, Gustin is doing a great job with him and there is no reason to kill him off. Wally could grow in a partner roll with time and doesn't always have to stay Kid-Flash, but I don't see why he should have to replace Barry.

Last edited:
There's no way they are going to replace the main character. Absolutely zero chance of it ever happening.

Oh they can make him Iris' cousin that she hasn't seen in years.

Doesn't even need to be that. Cousins don't have to be that directly involved like a sibling.

Point is I don't want Joe to be that kind of a guy. Black man with multiple children by other women. In most cases that's a bad thing.

Doesn't even need to be that. Cousins don't have to be that directly involved like a sibling.

Point is I don't want Joe to be that kind of a guy. Black man with multiple children by other women. In most cases that's a bad thing.

I like the cousins idea but I still hope that he may be Joe's son from an parallel earth.

Regarding him being Joe's son from the actual Flash-verse, I don't think it would be really that bad if they go that route, at least in regard of Joe and him staying likable. He is just a human and accidently fathering a child happens even to the nicest guys and we don't know whether Iris mother has even still been around when Wally was conceived as she seems to have been out of the picture for quite a while. I just wouldn't like it if he knew that there was a son of him lurking about and not taking care of him but I doubt they would do it like this.

I'm glad Wally is coming to town! Now how is he going to become Kid flash, will it be a regular lighting strike or something else that'll light up this speedster

Last edited:
I like the cousins idea but I still hope that he may be Joe's son from an parallel earth.

Regarding him being Joe's son from the actual Flash-verse, I don't think it would be really that bad if they go that route, at least in regard of Joe and him staying likable. He is just a human and accidently fathering a child happens even to the nicest guys and we don't know whether Iris mother has even still been around when Wally was conceived as she seems to have been out of the picture for quite a while. I just wouldn't like it if he knew that there was a son of him lurking about and not taking care of him but I doubt they would do it like this.

The problem is that that's a problematic cliché/stereotype that exists both in pop culture and in society as a whole. And I'd prefer that they not bring it in here AT ALL!

I was thinking, in the comics RF erases Barry's best friend from existence before he kills Barry's mother. What if in the show his best friend was Iris' brother, Wally? Then Wally somehow comes to this timeline. It could be Zoom who erased Wally since he's the Big Bad of the season .

Last edited:
I was thinking, in the comics RF erases Barry's best friend from existence before he kills Barry's mother. What if in the show his best friend was Iris' brother, Wally? Then Wally somehow comes to this timeline. It could be Zoom who erased Wally since he's the Big Bad of the season .

There this theory going around that Zoom is really
Future Barry Allen Zoom ran down the street that leads to where the Allen's used to live, there's also this arc in the new 52 where Wally dies and Barry goes over the edge traveling back into time to stop Wally's death while also killing off his foes, Future Flash shows no mercy he's just a guy full of vengeance. :yay:

Future Barry Allen Zoom ran down the street that leads to where the Allen's used to live, there's also this arc in the new 52 where Wally dies and Barry goes over the edge traveling back into time to stop Wally's death while also killing off his foes, Future Flash shows no mercy he's just a guy full of vengeance. :yay:

So maybe Barry Zoom is from a timeline where RF killed Wally so RF erases Wally from this timeline to prevent that.

But that arc ended like 3 months ago.

But that arc ended like 3 months ago.

It did :yay:
in the trailer Zoom ran down the street that's leads to the Allen's old home, the streaks Zoom makes are similar to the ones Future Flash makes in the comic arc, and I found it interesting they haven't casted someone to play Zoom. :yay: Also they said Zoom wants something from The Flash and his motivation is different from Eobard's.

The actor is 23 and looks it. Can they use the Kid Flash moniker for Wally now? They should have went with an actual kid. The young actors and Gotham do a great job with the material they are given. Wasted opportunity.

Wally is Iris' nephew not her brother.

Joe had a kid years ago, but he was a bad seed. He ended up having a boy named Wally, but Iris' bro abandoned the boy when he was young, and Iris' bro hasn't been seen by Joe, Iris, or Wally in years.

Wally is as old as Iris because Joe had Iris' brother so young.

It'd be easier to do Wally if they explained Iris' sibling situation more in s1.

Wally is Iris' nephew not her brother.

Joe had a kid years ago, but he was a bad seed. He ended up having a boy named Wally, but Iris' bro abandoned the boy when he was young, and Iris' bro hasn't been seen by Joe, Iris, or Wally in years.

Wally is as old as Iris because Joe had Iris' brother so young.

It'd be easier to do Wally if they explained Iris' sibling situation more in s1.

Feels kinda forced, just make Wally her cousin. Less drama that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"