Dark Phoenix Kinberg finally confirms my theory

I have no problems anymore now that this universe is over.

Congrats. You must have a rich and interesting life, then. Weird that these successful movies were disturbing you so much... LMAO.

Congrats. You must have a rich and interesting life, then. Weird that these successful movies were disturbing you so much... LMAO.

I'm not rich but I own a small business so I'm comfortable financially.

But it is cool that with each passing day the FOX-MEN will fade further and further into obscurity

I'm not rich but I own a small business so I'm comfortable financially.

You wish... keep dreaming.

I CONFESS: I did it again.

I totally erased the Sebastian Shaw theory and reverted to the 2 TIMELINES model. This time, I just left out the two "Deadpool" movies and "Logan" from the equation. As always, I fixed the holes by myself.
Some details:

Archangel (Apocalypse) and Angel (The Last Stand) are two separate characters. Unrelated. Archangel is not Warren.

TLS Moira is the daughter of FC Moira's brother. As simple as that.

In the original timeline, in 1978-1984, Xavier was using a second, experimental serum with terrible collateral effects. Then he stopped taking it.

"X-Men Origins" is set in 1983.

"X-Men" is set in 2000.

I already re-wrote my X-Men site.

The fact that yesterday, you just so easily erased your originally-absurd "Sebastian Shaw was a time-traveler" theory even with no new information from any of the films introduced in the past few days but then can also pat yourself in the back at the same time is just so incredible-to-be-believed.

I mean...good for you I guess.

The fact that yesterday, you just so easily erased your originally-absurd "Sebastian Shaw was a time-traveler" theory even with no new information from any of the films introduced in the past few days

What movies? New Mutants? I always considered that as a spin-off anyway.

My S. Shaw theory was fascinating and many liked it... said that, if you leave Deadpool and Logan out of the equation, and surrender at the idea that Archangel is not Warren, well, it works nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"