Kong: Skull Island - Part 4

Yeah, same here. And I was really excited about that movie because I loved Jackson’s LOTR film. But Kong was a giant mess full of boring characters and uneven special effects. Kong himself looked great but the other creatures were so-so. And it just felt like it went on forever.

I like the film, it's just incredibly boring. It tries to be something that it's not and in the end we get a giant monster movie that doesn't feel like an actual monster movie...just an overly long bore-fest.

Wow, love that :up:

Incredible statue, wish I could afford it.

You liked the movie that much to spend 1200 USD on that figure whatever you could afford it or not ?
Edit : I'm asking because even if I have the means, as a collector, I would think hard before spending that money on a figure even for a movie I love.

Last edited:
You liked the movie that much to spend 1200 USD on that figure whatever you could afford it or not ?
Edit : I'm asking because even if I have the means, as a collector, I would think hard before spending that money on a figure even for a movie I love.

If I won the lottery than yes haha

Then we agree, you would not buy it :)
I'm a collector and I have the means ( edit : not unlimited of course ) to buy expensive stuff but regardless, I would not buy a well made figure from a movie I don't like even if I could wipe my ass with 1000 dollars bills.
Are you a figures collector ?
Edit : maybe other collectors have a different point of view. Just speaking for myself.

Last edited:
Yes I’m a collector of many things. Figures, statues, masks, films etc.

Ha nice, so you do understand what I'm saying, yes ?
This Kong figure is well made but unless we had unlimited fund or love for the movie ( and storage ) we would not buy it right ?

PS : just in case you have a doubt, I'm not trying to challenge you or anything.

Edit : our chat might be more suited for the Superhero Products thread but I never go there....

Last edited:
My third fave movie of 2017 and what a blast this was, a throwback to the old school adventure films i grew up with and all plus this was the best Kong movie since 1933.

My third fave movie of 2017 and what a blast this was, a throwback to the old school adventure films i grew up with and all plus this was the best Kong movie since 1933.

I know, it’s so great and very rewatchable. I wish the peter Jackson one didn’t put me off from seeing this at the movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"