Kong: Skull Island - Part 4

Yeah, same here. And I was really excited about that movie because I loved Jackson’s LOTR film. But Kong was a giant mess full of boring characters and uneven special effects. Kong himself looked great but the other creatures were so-so. And it just felt like it went on forever.

I like the film, it's just incredibly boring. It tries to be something that it's not and in the end we get a giant monster movie that doesn't feel like an actual monster movie...just an overly long bore-fest.

Wow, love that :up:

Incredible statue, wish I could afford it.

You liked the movie that much to spend 1200 USD on that figure whatever you could afford it or not ?
Edit : I'm asking because even if I have the means, as a collector, I would think hard before spending that money on a figure even for a movie I love.

Last edited:
You liked the movie that much to spend 1200 USD on that figure whatever you could afford it or not ?
Edit : I'm asking because even if I have the means, as a collector, I would think hard before spending that money on a figure even for a movie I love.

If I won the lottery than yes haha

Then we agree, you would not buy it :)
I'm a collector and I have the means ( edit : not unlimited of course ) to buy expensive stuff but regardless, I would not buy a well made figure from a movie I don't like even if I could wipe my ass with 1000 dollars bills.
Are you a figures collector ?
Edit : maybe other collectors have a different point of view. Just speaking for myself.

Last edited:
Yes I’m a collector of many things. Figures, statues, masks, films etc.

Ha nice, so you do understand what I'm saying, yes ?
This Kong figure is well made but unless we had unlimited fund or love for the movie ( and storage ) we would not buy it right ?

PS : just in case you have a doubt, I'm not trying to challenge you or anything.

Edit : our chat might be more suited for the Superhero Products thread but I never go there....

Last edited:
My third fave movie of 2017 and what a blast this was, a throwback to the old school adventure films i grew up with and all plus this was the best Kong movie since 1933.

My third fave movie of 2017 and what a blast this was, a throwback to the old school adventure films i grew up with and all plus this was the best Kong movie since 1933.

I know, it’s so great and very rewatchable. I wish the peter Jackson one didn’t put me off from seeing this at the movies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"