Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the damaging of the Atom suit is leading to a change for Rays role, maybe a new suit in the vein of the comic book suit

This show has no limitations though.

Yes they do. It is how much the FX will cost for various options. Will Atom shrink? If the show can afford it(which I do not know) then maybe.

I think the damaging of the Atom suit is leading to a change for Rays role, maybe a new suit in the vein of the comic book suit

According to set pictures from upcoming episodes, it doesn't look like Ray will get a different looking suit.

Speaking of Ray, I wish they would do something about his characterization since with Nate now on board, it feels like we have two versions of Ray in this show.

According to set pictures from upcoming episodes, it doesn't look like Ray will get a different looking suit.

Speaking of Ray, I wish they would do something about his characterization since with Nate now on board, it feels like we have two versions of Ray in this show.

If Ray gets a new suit, it won't be in the same vein as the comics. Don't forget about pics from the mega-crossover.

The Shogun episode was good fun, rushed and clunky but entertaining. I like Sara in the captain role and Citizen Steel is a good addition. Samurai Sara in action was the good stuff! :awesome:

Yes they do. It is how much the FX will cost for various options. Will Atom shrink? If the show can afford it(which I do not know) then maybe.

I haven't watched the show but Atom hasn't shrunk yet?

Not that the Flarrowverse particularly cares about consistency or continuity, but they should have Damien Darhk initially think that the reason Sara is after him is because Ra's sent her to kill him. It would fit in with what was established in season 3 of Arrow, with the LOA being after him since he and his loyal followers left with waters from the pit.

I love that
the reverse flash is in the show. I love seeing a speedster in live action. Also it is perfect with the time traveling theme of the show. When he first appeared in the sub I freaked out. I instantly fell back in love with the show after the break from last season. I had to catch up on this season so I just saw all the episodes of this new season. I am pumped for it.

Finally caught up, this season is a whole leap better than season 1. Before it was "okay, cool" now it's "awesome!!!" Watched all three episodes in one night.

Just curious is Legends anyone else's favourite CW show? I see a lot of Arrow and Flash fans, but when I say I enjoy Legends more then often I find myself in the minority, Legends just seems to be a cool sideshow for most.

I know the show isn't perfect but it's got everything I expect out of a fun pulpy superhero team up show. I like having villains on the team too, Captain Cold and Heatwave were awesome in season 1. Plus loads of winks at DC history with cameos and settings etc. which I love.

The best aspect of LoT is that it is an ensemble show so they don't feel the need to make everyone suffer while one person is focused on every single episode.

Just curious is Legends anyone else's favourite CW show? I see a lot of Arrow and Flash fans, but when I say I enjoy Legends more then often I find myself in the minority, Legends just seems to be a cool sideshow for most.

I know the show isn't perfect but it's got everything I expect out of a fun pulpy superhero team up show. I like having villains on the team too, Captain Cold and Heatwave were awesome in season 1. Plus loads of winks at DC history with cameos and settings etc. which I love.

This season, it's probably my favorite of the DCCW shows just because it seems to fully embrace being a superhero Doctor Who show. Now that all the setup from Season 1 is over and we're done with the Hawks, we can just have DC heroes time traveling. Oh, it's flawed and contrived, sure, but the premiere was my favorite of the four DCCW shows and it's the one I have the most fun watching.

That's not to say Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow are bad this season because I enjoy those as well, but Legends, I have a more enjoyable time watching the team interact.

This season, it's probably my favorite of the DCCW shows just because it seems to fully embrace being a superhero Doctor Who show. Now that all the setup from Season 1 is over and we're done with the Hawks, we can just have DC heroes time traveling. Oh, it's flawed and contrived, sure, but the premiere was my favorite of the four DCCW shows and it's the one I have the most fun watching.

That's not to say Supergirl, Flash, and Arrow are bad this season because I enjoy those as well, but Legends, I have a more enjoyable time watching the team interact.

Funny thing is I have never watched Doctor Who lol not once in my lifetime might have to check it out now if Legends is so similar to it.

I agree the Hawks were the weakest thing about season one so with them gone and Steel And Vixen on the team I'm really digging it, plus we are getting our very own Legion of Doom! What's not cool about that?

I wonder will this Legion of Doom have a leader, or will they all be equal. I also wonder how Malcolm will be involved.

I wonder will this Legion of Doom have a leader, or will they all be equal. I also wonder how Malcolm will be involved.
it's very likely that Darkh is the leader and reverse flash is letting lead. most like ready double cross or take over if/when Darkh slips up. and Malcolm will have his own twisted plans.

Don't forget Captain Cold, will be interesting to see how he comes back after what happened after last season and also what angle he is really playing since he's never really been an out and out villain like Thawne or Darkh.

Don't forget Captain Cold, will be interesting to see how he comes back after what happened after last season and also what angle he is really playing since he's never really been an out and out villain like Thawne or Darkh.
i'm sure he'll have his own thing but I left him out cause some how It's possible Rory and the other's will remind him he's not that kinda of villain like the other three are .

He has a code. and isn't for massacre like those three. he's just a thief. he doesn't it wen his partners go to far like harming near by bystander's and is willing to bump them (his partners of if they don't do what he asks) off. that a down side that he'd kill them. but understandable to degree too.

i'm sure he'll have his own thing but I left him out cause some how It's possible Rory and the other's will remind him he's not that kinda of villain like the other three are .

He has a code. and isn't for massacre like those three. he's just a thief. he doesn't it wen his partners go to far like harming near by bystander's and is willing to bump them (his partners of if they don't do what he asks) off. that a down side that he'd kill them. but understandable to degree too.

Yea I think he will probably play both sides and he'll end up betraying the Legion to help the Legends.

Anyway after watching "Abominations" today it just reaffirmed my love for this show. It was ridiculous in fact beyond ridiculous! But man that is part of the show's charm it was loads of fun and had a surprising amount of heart too.

I wonder how Captain Cold will react to Mick giving Ray his cold gun.

I wonder how Captain Cold will react to Mick giving Ray his cold gun.
you mean a version of of that freeze gun and who knows if Ray'll still be using it by then. I guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"