The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert Knepper as the Clock King?

this show is really becoming a safe haven for the Prison Break refugees isn't it? :woot:

Didn't know because I don't watch Arrow. But yeah.

Hi,

Does anyone know the reason that The Flash didn't air this week?

How does this affect continuity with the Arrow in regards to the upcoming crossover episodes?

Will they still air in the correct order?

Thanks

Hi,

How does this affect continuity with the Arrow in regards to the upcoming crossover episodes?

Thanks

Because of the mid-term elections. Some markets would have pre-empted the show for election coverage, and the WB didn't want to waste an episode.
I don't see how this will affect anything.

Hi,

Thanks

'Arrow,' 'The Flash' Crossover Episodes: Date, Time, And Titles Released For Both Shows

Apparently, the two-hour crossover will take place on two separate nights, not as a combined episode. Although fans knew a two-hour crossover was coming, the actual format of the event was a little unclear, especially since an off-week for “The Flash” means episode 8 of each show might not fall on the same week. Both shows will air their crossover episodes in the same week in their regular time slots. “The Flash” will go first with “Flash vs. Arrow” on Tuesday, Dec. 2, at 8 p.m. EST, while “Arrow” will follow Wednesday, Dec. 3, with “The Brave and the Bold” at 8 p.m. EST.

This leaves us with 2 possibilities, I think:
1. We get episode 8 of The Flash before episode 7.
2. Arrow takes a week off before the crossover.

I think it's more likely that Arrow will take a week off, they probably don't want the Flash to air any episodes out of order. The dates listed seem to indicate this as well.

I think it's more likely that Arrow will take a week off, they probably don't want the Flash to air any episodes out of order. The dates listed seem to indicate this as well.

Arrow isn't airing a new episode Thanksgiving week according to the Arrow wikia.

preview
B12y3WrCYAAx6qs.jpg

That clip is just awesome, love that they're not being shy about showing off what he can do. And we know he'll do some running on water as well.

This show is just making me fall in love with it with each upcoming episode.

@serenawilliams: The flash!!! RT “@Darko_Doca: @serenawilliams Do you watch any TV series, and which one, if you do? #SerenaFriday”

nicee...

Too awesome scene! I watched it again in 0.25 speed in youtube, mother of God how cool looks in slow mo!

Any one else besides me want to the RAINBOW RAIDER make an appearance?

He is a very colorful villain. ;)

Seth Green is a fan of the show. They should totally get him to play Trickster.

introductions-of-pied-piper-trickster-and-mirror-master-new-52.jpg

32889_big.jpg

Cool design. Should be green instead of black, though.

They probably thought it was too much like Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"