Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical CW forget what happened in the past and just make up things as we go along.

That happens everywhere. :p

So far, we saw what I suppose was the power of Mallus come down and resurrect Damien, so I don't think it's wrong to assume that Damien is channeling Mallus' power.

On the other hand, they've said that Kuasa has somehow integrated the water totem into herself, so maybe Damien did something similar.

Those are all as good reasons as any! LOL

Which means Darkh's daughter Eleanor probably got her magic from Mallus too.

But, is Rip gone for good or will he return at the end of the season to help defeat Mallus?

It's important, because ratings indicate this will be the last season of Legends.

Anybody else get distracted by Robin Hood jokes in 1183? I've seen The Lion in Winter. 1183 was when Richard and John were still princes and their dad was still the king. Jump ahead 10 or 15 years and then it's Robin Hood time.

Anybody else get distracted by Robin Hood jokes in 1183? I've seen The Lion in Winter. 1183 was when Richard and John were still princes and their dad was still the king. Jump ahead 10 or 15 years and then it's Robin Hood time.

That was before the Legends got to work. Now, the Robin Hood story dates to a good century earlier. ;)

Honestly, I wish it was Jefferson that was leaving the group at times, namely because I feel like he's the weakest actor out of the cast at the moment. Not that I'm saying that the guy playing Nate is doing anything noteworthy, but he fits the mold that his character is supposed to be like imho.

Yeah I noticed that because they really haven't used him but when they do Franz's acting is a little over the top. Shame about Victor wanting to leave, I don't hear a hell of a lot of people begging Franz to stay, I don't know what they're going to do with him, make him Spider-Man? Many people are furious at what they did with Stein.

Maybe Franz can stay on earth and look after the Stein family since he doesn't have powers anyway.

Pretty sure Jax will stay part of the team and I suspect they will find a way to let him be Firestorm all by himself. If nothing else, they still need an engineer.

Legends is getting a new team member and it is most likely someone we know very well.

And a competent one at that.

If he wasn't about to get his own show, Constantine would be a good fit.

It would be nice if Constantine could hang around for a few episodes.

For real. Not just because it'd be great to have him, but the Legends have lost both parts of Firestorm. Keep Constantine around for a bit, more so because I don't believe time-wise he'd be interrupting anything and his series doesn't start until 2018, so let him time hop with the Legends for a bit.

Really upset that Jax is off the show. Hopefully he comes back eventually. Idk why they had to take him off tho. So annoying!

Really upset that Jax is off the show. Hopefully he comes back eventually. Idk why they had to take him off tho. So annoying!

Not a whole lot of reason to keep him on with Garber off the show unfortunately, two thirds of the reason he was on the show are gone, no more interaction with Stein, and no more Firestorm, heck the show has had to jump through hoops to keep Firestorm to a minimum anyways for budget reasons, no way were they gonna go out of their way to give him another partner or let him Firestorm on his own. Kinda expected Franz would be leaving shortly after Garber.

Time to bring in Amy Pemberton as a physical presence on the show instead of just a disembodied voice.

Show is so broken I don't think any changes can save it
  • Firestorm gone
  • OMG routh is so damn annying
  • They fight with their hands more than Daredevil.
  • They bumble around the universe like the Stooges of Tommorow.
  • Other than HeatWave, Cold and Rip all the actors are garbage
  • They keep saying firestorm breaks the budget but I see better graphics in POM pomegranate juice commercials.

I like Ray Palmer.
They can amortize the cost of a commercial because they can run the commercial dozens of times. With the TV show they only get the one shot at it plus whatever additional money they
can make off syndication and Netflix. So they can afford to spend more money on a commercial.

If you don't like the show.. then there's a simple solution. Don't watch it.

If you don't like the show.. then there's a simple solution. Don't watch it.

Thats the attitude that makes America the current **** hole it is. If something doesn't go your way, quit! Walk away! Don't attempt to work together with anyone and solve anything just take your ball and go the hell home. Sorry I grew up in a time where men didnt quit and sulk and abandond things when it wasnt to my liking. I put my nose down and offer solutions.

• Firestorm gone= Fix: Replace with new actor, rebot firestorm like already done before. Or swap with another power player like Dr. Fate
  • OMG routh is so damn annoying = Fix: Routh is good actor his part is written like ****, new writers easy
  • They fight with their hands more than Daredevil.= Fix: Borrow Flash writers/directors Flash is another CW show that has no issue with characters using their powers all the time.
  • They bumble around the universe like the Stooges of Tomorrow. = Fix: again new writers. Ask Gotham if they have any writers that are not busy.
  • Other than HeatWave, Cold and Rip all the actors are garbage = Actually i was a bit facetious here but Sarah sucks (as did Jax but he's gone now)as does the writing for all the others so again writers replaced would solve this mostly.
  • They keep saying firestorm breaks the budget but I see better graphics in POM pomegranate juice commercials. = Fix: Again the budget line is crap, Flash show uses about the same if not more effects everytime flash moves but clearly not an issue. Also i would warrant the set for Flash is a lot more extensive than for DCL.

If you think the answer to the show is for people to abandon the show is A great way to keep the superhero genre floating I question that line of reasoning. If you care about something you try to help not run away.

There's a MASSIVE difference between a TV show and America's current situation. the fact you can't see that is worrying IMHO

Hopefully Constantine can be around for a few episodes, but I think they may need a new member. a Green Lantern, Booster Gold or Dr. Fate would be best if they can't keep Constantine,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"