Little Shop of Horrors (2nd Remake)

A remake of LSOH = bad idea.

JGL as Seymour = Genius. Yes please. I change my first opinion.

I wonder who they'll get to be the dentist.

If this is the musical, I hope they stick with puppets instead of CGI, since a lot of the charm in the original was in the puppetry. The only thing I would CGI would be the "plants taking over the world" ending that was cut from the original.

Eddie Murphy as Audrey II
Anne Hathaway as Audrey
Alec Baldwin as Mushnik
RDJ as the Dentist

He sure can.

I could see

Zooey Deschanel as Audrey
Jon Hamm as the Dentist

I thought of John Hamm, too!

Zoey, I love, but she just doesn't have the voice.

I think Cee Lo Green could do the menacing yet hilarious voices Levi Stubbs did in the movie musical.

as going to post the video of American Dad where they parodied LSOH, but no good video.:cmad:

Don't know how I feel about this. If JGL wanted to do a musical, there are some out there that suit him far better. He could pull it off, but a lot of people could pull Seymour off. Not sure how I feel about a remake, actually. The original is pretty much perfect, save for the ending.

I really wouldn't care for this if JGL wasn't involved.

I'd love to see JGL as Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar.

If they use a puppet for Audrey 2 then I'm all for this. And I actually like the idea of Eddie Murphy doing the voice for it, it seems kind of fitting.

That said nothing of JGL's continued involvement so I wonder if he left it or not. It has been so many years.

Who they cast will make or break this. I'm guessing the latter, since it's Berlanti.

Damn it, I saw the title of this thread and got excited to see JGL finally returning to movies after his bizarre hiatus. Then I realized that he was involved all the way back in 2012. :funny:

Anyway, Taron is a great pick for Seymour.

:dry:
Damn it, I saw the title of this thread and got excited to see JGL finally returning to movies after his bizarre hiatus. Then I realized that he was involved all the way back in 2012. :funny:

Anyway, Taron is a great pick for Seymour.

At this point I feel like JGL is just.....done apart from Hit Record and podcasts to stay semi relevant.

Like Tom Hardy would be done if he didn’t have Venom sequels to, uh, look forward to. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"