Loungehunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a monster, Greens... and I am going to stop you.

giphy.gif

I'm watching college football, and there are more people in this Georgia stadium than there are in my city.

yea and most of them are probably asleep... boring ass game

yea and most of them are probably asleep... boring ass game

Maybe, but that was a good catch for that touchdown just now. That right hand landing.

the refs dont give a **** about pass interference

The high school I went to was called the Fighting Irish. Needless to say, I hope all the bad things in the world happen to Notre Dame, and nobody else but Notre Dame.

see that Krypnot? thats loyalty between friends. where is your loyalty? you communist clown! you ugly bird!

A mic at the Ole Miss game picked up someone screaming "**** you, Communist mother****er!" today. Coincidence? Never.

He's never coming back to this lounge again. He dips out every time we berate him for not watching Sunny. Which is always.

I was going to watch Far From Home, but then I... didn't. I didn't do anything instead of that, I just... didn't.

I'm going to be honest, this day got away from me.

i watched it the other night... mysterio was garbage.

krypnot is garbage....

krypnot is jake gylenhaal?

anyways... sorry i was gone so long... i needed to change my panties about 4 times............................... ok ok... i dont wear underwear.. so it was bad.

I assume it was because of the pass rush on that final play, where the Notre Dame QB saw his life flash before his eyes, and realized it was all downhill from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"