Loungehunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it was because of the pass rush on that final play, where the Notre Dame QB saw his life flash before his eyes, and realized it was all downhill from here.
given the luck of all Georgia/Atlanta sports... i was expecting a touchdown. laundry should be fun.

#krypnotmustgo

who the hell put a playstation game on ESPN

Bird Box might be the worst movie I've seen starring sandra Bullock, and I've seen stuff like Speed 2 and Love Potion No. 9, and enjoyed them.

...The Lions are still undefeated...

Bird Box might be the worst movie I've seen starring sandra Bullock, and I've seen stuff like Speed 2 and Love Potion No. 9, and enjoyed them.
Really? I thought it was pretty good. :(

so, CC is ready to buy a house yall. My Uncle is selling me my Grandmother's house. My Grandfather built it, and i've always wanted it. Now that my Uncle is ready to sell the house and buy something closer to all of us, I could be moving in a matter of months. But, I need to get a contract written up between us and need to research how to do that. I was already pre-approved for the loan, so this is my next biggest hurdle. any suggestions are very much appreciated.

so, CC is ready to buy a house yall. My Uncle is selling me my Grandmother's house. My Grandfather built it, and i've always wanted it. Now that my Uncle is ready to sell the house and buy something closer to all of us, I could be moving in a matter of months. But, I need to get a contract written up between us and need to research how to do that. I was already pre-approved for the loan, so this is my next biggest hurdle. any suggestions are very much appreciated.
Don't go nuts buying a bunch of new stuff for it right away. Dole it out so you don't go broke.

Don't go nuts buying a bunch of new stuff for it right away. Dole it out so you don't go broke.

i have no plans to do that. but if anyone has any info about obtaining a contract, that'd be great. or at least point me in a direction to research

giphy.gif

Really? I thought it was pretty good. :(
The logic is a mess, established rules are negated, it's muddled and confused. And the editing between past and present is not done nearly as well as it is in a Christopher Nolan movie, sometimes it jumps to present setting and then it leaves to the past after 30 seconds or less.
The good thing about it is it stars Sandra Bullock, and a couple of well done scenes

Good. :up:

Bats has a memory eraser flasher....I hope Scooby and Shaggy don't get brain cancer.
:funny:

dislike button
I like your post, that will teach you to... dislike Speed 2.

It's hard not to stockpile stuff. You might need it someday! :argh:

In bird culture this is what is known as a dick move.

Hoarders need to be stopped. And I know just the woman for the job. Krypton, grab your hat... we have a Fisher to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"