Loungehunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can bring her back..stronger... harder... faster... still incapable of driving...

original.gif

So the other day while I was at work we had these two people come in to do community service. We have a program for that when someone breaks the law and needs to work somewhere for their hours. Occasionally we get some real questionable ones.

In this instance they were smelling rather fragrantly of something not quite legal here yet. And besides which being under 21, not legal at their age anyways. They initially went to the office to fill out their paperwork. The office sends them over and a few minutes later a pair of police officers show up to "take a sniff" around at the office's request.

I knew something smelled off about them, literally, but I wasn't positive until the police officers started their statement before doing a frisk and search. Nothing illegal was on them though they did admit to having smoked before and to underage drinking, but without anything on them there were no arrests made. Just a "don't come into do community service smelling of a crime next time," speech from one of the officers. :lmao:

So the other day while I was at work we had these two people come in to do community service. We have a program for that when someone breaks the law and needs to work somewhere for their hours. Occasionally we get some real questionable ones.

In this instance they were smelling rather fragrantly of something not quite legal here yet. And besides which being under 21, not legal at their age anyways. They initially went to the office to fill out their paperwork. The office sends them over and a few minutes later a pair of police officers show up to "take a sniff" around at the office's request.

I knew something smelled off about them, literally, but I wasn't positive until the police officers started their statement before doing a frisk and search. Nothing illegal was on them though they did admit to having smoked before and to underage drinking, but without anything on them there were no arrests made. Just a "don't come into do community service smelling of a crime next time," speech from one of the officers. :lmao:
You'd think they would already know better than that, I mean, duh!

They were not the brightest pair although I am not sure if that was because of or in spite of their toking up.

I've yet to hear about an illegal drug making anyone smarter. :p

every time i set my alarm for an hour nap, it turns into 3 or 4 hours lol.
now i'm going to be up all night and have to get up at 4.

A musky and smokey private eye office on the third floor in the corner's edge/

A noir type of feeling was in the air

Detective @C. Lee voice over: She walked in, she had a beautiful set of knockers, she sat down and started spilling her problems to me. I offered her a glass of scotch, she took it, drank it faster than i did, seemed like a gal with big problems, I lit up her cigarette , she smoked rings around my face, with a sad Natalie Wood way about her, she took a drag between her beautiful ruby lips, she was a dame and I knew she was trouble. She hooked up with a gentleman that wasn't as big as gentleman as he seemed, I couldn't help but look up at her lusty hairy legs, this back in the time when they didn't shave, anywhere. I ached for my fedora in the rain, but her disjointed hips left me in a haze, I offered to follow her man, but I wonder if this dame would lead to my end...Not a bad way to go, I suppose.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
we can bring her back..stronger... harder... faster... still incapable of driving...

I don’t think you want to invite that **** back into our lives, not after her hurtful words towards our dear Dutchman.

Last time it was devastating and, you know, I won’t always be around to help you, Charlie Brown.

Greens needed to be told he was fat. it inspired him to stop eating McNuggets and start riding a bike

Wendy's spicy nuggets are better, anyways.

yes wendys is well above wackarnolds

In the end it doesn't matter... it'll all be Taco Bell. Demolition Man predicted it.

These kids are lucky that's all they got.

In the end it doesn't matter... it'll all be Taco Bell. Demolition Man predicted it.
I have the Pizza Hut edition, nobody in this lounge frequents Pizza Hut.

The one that was near me sucked. :(

I try to avoid all hut based restaurants. If for questions of sanitation if nothing else.

I try to avoid all hut based restaurants. If for questions of sanitation if nothing else.

I'm going to open a Sub Shanty and take over the goddamn sandwich world. Then you'll see. You'll see.

Alliteration is key. So it would be Burger Bothy.

You will eat the Bothy Burger.

Alliteration is key. So it would be Burger Bothy.

You will eat the Bothy Burger.
An ominous tone is the key to all great advertising.

"You will purchase our fine product... It is inevitable."

"Look at these prices... Someone is going to benefit from great savings."(Actor walks away and laughs maniacally)

"This Saturday it is buy one get one half off... Just as the prophecy foretold."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"