"Make America Great Again"the F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
take down of obamacare

role back of all obama executive orders

he gets to pick the next SCOTUS

GOP will effective control congress and executive office

get that check book ready mexico you got a wall to pay for!

These refugee children and Musilim children that are being turned away are going to be easy pickups for ISIS.

I just wanted to punch stuff when I saw him previewing it to a "christian" news agency in an interview. Shutting down refugees is one of the most unchristian thing ever.

take down of obamacare

role back of all obama executive orders

he gets to pick the next SCOTUS

GOP will effective control congress and executive office

get that check book ready mexico you got a wall to pay for!

so say goodbye to mandatory OT pay

and Mexico ain't paying for s**t

Cinnamon Hitler has even have to stop saying that

the more news coming out of America atm, the more utterly sickened I am...

Matt Mortem said:
These refugee children and Musilim children that are being turned away are going to be easy pickups for ISIS.

I don't think that's accurate, and it ascribes to the same kind of paranoia that lies behind Trump's thinking. "If we don't let these angelic peace loving children into our country they will enlist in a barbaric hoard which rapes Christian children and burns apostates alive" is not a particularly attractive argument.

16406549_10154985766381617_8693789042769058664_n.jpg

Tragic reading some of the stories of refugees being turned away at the airport. We might as well tear down the Statue of Liberty.

Truth is none of the countries he banned have actually produced a fatal terrorist attack here.

He's doing this to placate all those people who voted for him basically. I doubt he even planned on doing too much his first week but somebody has his ear.

Tragic reading some of the stories of refugees being turned away at the airport. We might as well tear down the Statue of Liberty.

Truth is none of the countries he banned have actually produced a fatal terrorist attack here.

I just shared a post on Facebook this morning from a friend of a friend who was sponsoring a refugee family. They were supposed to arrive Monday and are now being denied entry. An accountant and a teacher with a baby.

That's ridiculous. Immigrants and refugees are what made this country great. And frankly the ones today represent American ideals and values better than people who are born here.

This is awful. I'm applying for a passport as soon as I get my refund money. I'm not planning on running for the hills but damned if I wont at least have the option to visit. Unless he takes that away.

Seen a story online about an Iranian guy who lives in America with his family on a green card. he'd flown to Iran to visit his family over there and now can't come home to his wife and kid because of the travel ban.

That's ridiculous. Immigrants and refugees are what made this country great. And frankly the ones today represent American ideals and values better than people who are born here.

:funny: This is a ridiculously inflammatory statement.

Seen a story online about an Iranian guy who lives in America with his family on a green card. he'd flown to Iran to visit his family over there and now can't come home to his wife and kid because of the travel ban.

Thats insane. Why am I getting Berlin Wall vibes?

I guess I'm following the lead of our President.

Yes, that's reasonable, two wrongs make a right :up:

As much as I understand how emotionally charged everything is in the USA right now, perpetuating dumb **** like "White Americans evil, all immigrants good" is precisely the stuff that's emboldening Nazi scum like Richard Spencer to try and turn the USA into the Fourth Reich.

I just can't see how this can be constitutional. And like I said, none of the countries banned have actually produced terrorists in this country.

Why doesn't he ban Saudi Arabia. Oh right, because he has business there.

I just can't see how this can be constitutional. And like I said, none of the countries banned have actually produced terrorists in this country.

Why doesn't he ban Saudi Arabia. Oh right, because he has business there.

So you've jumped from your "the whites are ruining this country, immigrants are all amazing human beings" narrative to the constitution? That's an improvement at least. I'm not familiar enough with the American constitution to know which aspects it violates, but I'm assuming if he's preventing Americans/residents with citizenship/residency from entering the country that's got to be illegal and unconstitutional in the extreme.

I'm fairly certain less than 1 percent of the men, women and children being denied entry are murdering terrorist.

This will go down as one of the most shameful policies of American history.

And Trump is just getting warmed up.

But at least he's not sloppy with his emails. Amirite?

So you've jumped from your "the whites are ruining this country, immigrants are all amazing human beings" narrative to the constitution? That's an improvement at least. I'm not familiar enough with the American constitution to know which aspects it violates, but I'm assuming if he's preventing Americans/residents with citizenship/residency from entering the country that's got to be illegal and unconstitutional in the extreme.
It's illegal and has a precedent according to what I posted earlier:
But the order is illegal. More than 50 years ago, Congress outlawed such discrimination against immigrants based on national origin.

That decision came after a long and shameful history in this country of barring immigrants based on where they came from. Starting in the late 19th century, laws excluded all Chinese, almost all Japanese, then all Asians in the so-called Asiatic Barred Zone. Finally, in 1924, Congress created a comprehensive “national-origins system,” skewing immigration quotas to benefit Western Europeans and to exclude most Eastern Europeans, almost all Asians, and Africans.
(...)
A blanket immigration prohibition on a nationality by the president would still be illegal.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/opinion/trumps-immigration-ban-is-illegal.html

Last edited:
I'm fairly certain less than 1 percent of the men, women and children being denied entry are murdering terrorist.

This will go down as one of the most shameful policies of American history.

And Trump is just getting warmed up.

But at least he's not sloppy with his emails. Amirite?

You must have missed the story about how Trump is still using his unsecured phone and most of his staff are using their personal email addresses still. But that headline is easy to get lost in the shuffle with all the bile coming out of the White House the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"