• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

"Make America Great Again"the F'dup Chapters in American History (The Trump Years) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
a. I am not a Trump supporter didn't vote for him, said he deserves to be criticized for all of this, the executive orders, his rhetoric and behavior. Just you know...he's not Hitler or Mussollini. We can be critical without resorting to hysteria.

b. You missed the point completely. I'm responding to people comparing him to Hitler by saying Obama did similar things. I am also saying while Obama is certainly no radical he did often bristle with those who disagreed with them and often showed a lack of respect to institutions like the Supreme Court and Congress. Trump is taking this to 11 obviously, but I do think that Obama set precedent on a lot of the things that Trump is doing now.

[YT]MPsbV-IvLDU[/YT]

[YT]k92SerxLWtc[/YT]

While this all seems like nothing compared to what Trump is doing the point is that Obama normalized this type of behavior.

The good thing is that checks and balances do work, our system of government is strong. The courts and Congress have already checked the power of the President and will continue to do so...it's just too bad the media is in shambles right now and seemingly can't do their job properly.

Well, ACTUALLY, we can criticize him any way we want....our freedom to do that hasn't been taken away just yet.

Bannon writes many of his speeches....if you are not afraid of Bannon, you should be...if you know anything about Hitler, he did not become the creature we know him to be in history by himself. It was the people he had around him that had the true power. Wake up...

And BTW, his treatment of Republicans particularly McCain is the reason I did not vote for Obama his second term. It was rude, crude, and socially ridiculous in a meeting like that.

Last edited:
Disseminate misinformation and discredit the press.

Putin has been letting Trump look at his KGB playbook.

a. I am not a Trump supporter didn't vote for him, said he deserves to be criticized for all of this, the executive orders, his rhetoric and behavior. Just you know...he's not Hitler or Mussollini. We can be critical without resorting to hysteria.

b. You missed the point completely. I'm responding to people comparing him to Hitler by saying Obama did similar things. I am also saying while Obama is certainly no radical he did often bristle with those who disagreed with them and often showed a lack of respect to institutions like the Supreme Court and Congress. Trump is taking this to 11 obviously, but I do think that Obama set precedent on a lot of the things that Trump is doing now.

[YT]MPsbV-IvLDU[/YT]

[YT]k92SerxLWtc[/YT]

While this all seems like nothing compared to what Trump is doing the point is that Obama normalized this type of behavior.

The good thing is that checks and balances do work, our system of government is strong. The courts and Congress have already checked the power of the President and will continue to do so...it's just too bad the media is in shambles right now and seemingly can't do their job properly.

This is false equivalency and intellectual dishonesty.

Obama did not make a major push to delegitimize with the press and the courts.

He might've made a couple cringey comment during his 96 months. That's normal.

Trump is virtually declaring war on the press and the courts and it hasn't even been one month yet. This is not normal.

Stop trying to normalize Trump's extremism and pre-fascism.

Sweden had its own bowling green massacre it seems.

You couldn't make this up...

Apparently you can

The super top secret briefing w the Senate committee and Comey and everyone coming out all stone faced really does make it seem like stuff is about to get very real very fast.

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up that they're gonna be able to nail the administration, but it just feels like something is seriously amiss here.

Man, to be a fly on the wall in that briefing. I'll settle for the movie version some day, hopefully.

Unless pence Ryan and the entire cabinet are also implicated, we are probably better off keeping the orange doofus around until at least the midterms. Then, by all means, impeach away. Im betting , of course, that he doesn't start WW3 or CW2 between now and then.

Unless pence Ryan and the entire cabinet are also implicated, we are probably better off keeping the orange doofus around until at least the midterms. Then, by all means, impeach away. Im betting , of course, that he doesn't start WW3 or CW2 between now and then.

Look, Pence is just about the same as Trump when it comes to signing whatever Congress wants. Its where having a rational human being on the world stage is where Pence or Ryan work out better than Trump. About the only benefit Trump has is that Ivanka could seduce convince him not to sign regressive stuff against LGTBQ.

Sweden is like: "We had a terror attack? Since when?"

Also, when does Trump rename the US "The American First Reich?"

Commandant Trump is likely too lazy and disorganized to push the country into totalitarianism. But it's scary to think that a charming, less abrasive version of this orange lump of feces may have been able to deligitimize the free press and the courts through race baiting, fear mongering and a widespread campaign of disinformation.

If the democrats win the midterms their first priority should reduce the power of the office FOR BOTH PARTIES going forward. We Muricans are way more vulnerable than I ever suspected.

I get the psychological reasons for Trump holding a rally, but what is the official reason? Like, why are we paying for Trump to hold a campaign rally one month after being sworn in as president?

Last edited:
I get the psychological reasons for Trump holding a rally, but what is the official reason? Like, why are we paying for Trump to hold a campaign rally one month after being sword in as president?

There's no official reason that I can see. It's for Our dear leader's mental health. He loves the applause and hates the criticism from "fake" news outlets like CNN and the Times.

Trump is apparently throwing Fox News under the bus for the Sweden thing.

So the incident that happened last night was just him watching TV?

That... sounds about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back