Man of Steel Official Film Clips Thread....Discussions Welcome

And there is a MOS special on nightline as well

Do not mess with superman's mama!!! best clip so far :D :D :D shaky cam people who are worried.....STOP WORRYING!!! :D :D :D :D

That clip alone was worth sitting through Leno for.

And Ether said we'd get something lame....yeah, that was TOTALLY LAME!

Ha, I woke everyone up lol, omg......seriously if there were people out there still not convinced that Henry will do an awesome job.....this clip....damn :D

So what happens in the clip?

Supes tackles Zod at superspeed, crashing through silos, punching him in the face and ending up in town. Zoe's helmet starts to malfunction and his super senses bombard him all at once

setting up my VHS - Comp recorder now, gonna try to upload it to YouTube after, give me 5 mins :)

Ha, I woke everyone up lol, omg......seriously if there were people out there still not convinced that Henry will do an awesome job.....this clip....damn :D

But it's just a fight scene, an awesome one at that, from what you guys are saying? How does that prove that Cavil is going to do a great job?

But it's just a fight scene, an awesome one at that, from what you guys are saying? How does that prove that Cavil is going to do a great job?

you'll see :) ....what the hell....youtube is saying "28 mins" to upload....its 1 min and 30 seconds

Arguing about Cavill's performance before seeing the film is pointless and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"