Marvel vs. Capcom: A Thread of Two Worlds - Part 7

I didn't see any leak list with Death on it, though I won't be surprised one is floating around, there's like 12 leaked roster leaks...

I didn't see any leak list with Death on it, though I won't be surprised one is floating around, there's like 12 leaked roster leaks...

I could've sworn I read a discussion online about a leaked roster that had Death on it.

oh well, guess we'll find out soon enough.

Isn't the one character missing the Monster Hunter hero?

^ I've seen Monster Hunter hero in leaked roster discussions, too.

Hmm Gamora looks cool but I really just can't get on board with the initial roster and dlc characters. I don't mind DLC but you gotta at least give me a good base roster like Injustice 2 did.

Hmm Gamora looks cool but I really just can't get on board with the initial roster and dlc characters. I don't mind DLC but you gotta at least give me a good base roster like Injustice 2 did.

I agree.

and I was even disappointed with Injustice 2's base roster, due to the lack of characters like Raven, Nightwing, and Zatanna.

But at least I2 had a fairly robust base roster with a good amount of brand new characters. And there will be 9 DLC characters, so even though it may not feature the characters I really wanted ( which is still a disappointment to me ), you can't scoff at that roster.

Infinite, however, is a total letdown in comparison. A very meh base roster and only 6 DLC characters. And so far, none of the new or returning characters I really wanted.

Heck, once that new BlazBlue Cross Tag game was announced over the weekend, my interest and excitement for Infinite practically evaporated......lol. With 4 franchises ( including RWBY and Persona ), BlazBlue Cross Tag is almost guaranteed to have characters I want.

Last edited:

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite adds Spider-Man, Frank West, Nemesis, and Hagger[/FONT]
Published 2 hours ago. 38 comments.
Four new characters announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2017.

MvCI-Init_07-20-17.jpg

Spider-Man, Frank West from Dead Rising, Nemesis from Resident Evil, and Hagger from Final Fight will be playable characters in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Capcom announced at San Diego Comic-Con 2017.

Watch an off-screen trailer featuring the characters in action here. A direct MP4 file is available here.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19. A story demo is currently available for consoles.

source: Gematsu

Wow, so they really just gonna rehash the Capcom side of characters from last game? How unimaginative and boring. Looks like most of the new characters will be DLC on that side

the executive producer 's mike johnes of marvel games are on marvel .com now talking about the games . if they put the vod up I'll put it up.

That was some awesome footage of Marvel vs. Capcom 3! This is gonna be a hype 2011 :awesome:

Well I know Frank West fans are happy that he doesn't have his voice from DR4.

Though it is sad that MVC3 is the ONLY game in the entire vs series to be built from the ground up and also had a fair amount of newcomers.

Well I know Frank West fans are happy that he doesn't have his voice from DR4.

On the other hand, Josh Keaton was replaced as the voice of Spider-Man, and the new guy sounds really annoying.

I'm stumped as to why they kept most of the old cast, but changed this. It's Earth's Mightiest Heroes all over again.

Honestly I'd rather have the guy that's voicing Spidey now than Drake Bell.

But yeah it does suck that Keaton won't be voicing Spidey here.

Just when you thought Capcom couldn't be any more shameless....they've rehashed almost all of UMVC3. I was so hyped for this game when it was announced and now I can't muster much excitement even when Spidey's revealed.

I am confused, what did people expect? Returning favorites always happen in these days. When we got a brand new Street Fighter missing the classics, people lost it and not in a good way. The only oddity is Nemesis imo. Also a lack of Vergil and Tron.

We have 7 brand new characters, and Thanos who wasn't in the last game. That isn't a small amount.

alright so here's the VOD of the producers of marvel games. (they're the ones that ether license the games or hire people like gaz to work for them ) speaking to their booth. this will also be inthe where are the marvel games thread and also the other games they mention in theyir interview here. and they did metion some up coming things. also the full show repeating all night on their youtube . channel

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[YT]5mE6TpbpEQc[/YT]

[FONT=&quot]Mike Jones and Bill Rosemann Talk Video Games on Marvel LIVE! at San Diego Comic-Con 2017

[/FONT]
824 views[FONT=&quot]3 hours ago[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Published on 20 Jul 2017[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can't make it to the convention? Tune in each day of San Diego Comic-Con for live coverage straight from the Marvel Booth. Plus, get real-time announcements from the convention floor; up-to-the-minute panel, in-booth and signing schedules of all your favorite Marvel creators; and see

source: [/FONT]
Marvel Entertainment

I am confused, what did people expect? Returning favorites always happen in these days. When we got a brand new Street Fighter missing the classics, people lost it and not in a good way. The only oddity is Nemesis imo. Also a lack of Vergil and Tron.

We have 7 brand new characters, and Thanos who wasn't in the last game. That isn't a small amount.

thats largely Marvel. The comments on here have been primarily about Capcom's side. Nemesis isnt the only oddity. Spencer was hardly a favorite. When the game was first announced and we saw X, people did initially expect them to introduce quite a few new Capcom characters but sadly that has not been the case.

thats largely Marvel. The comments on here have been primarily about Capcom's side. Nemesis isnt the only oddity. Spencer was hardly a favorite. When the game was first announced and we saw X, people did initially expect them to introduce quite a few new Capcom characters but sadly that has not been the case.
There are 4 new Marvel characters, 3 new Capcom characters, which another one to be announced. Spencer saw a lot of top level play. Not a big fan of his, but he definitely serves a function in the game. The newest Street Fighter has 7 new characters so far.

When MvC3 hit, they had a lot of new characters, but it is to be noted that in the time between 2 and 3, there were a lot of big franchises created for Capcom. There aren't a lot of hot new characters from Capcom these, and who are they to throw back to that they haven't already thrown back to? More Darkstalker characters?

This game is trying to be balanced and work on a competitive level. They can't just throw characters in.

When MvC3 hit, they had a lot of new characters, but it is to be noted that in the time between 2 and 3, there were a lot of big franchises created for Capcom. There aren't a lot of hot new characters from Capcom these, and who are they to throw back to that they haven't already thrown back to? More Darkstalker characters?

Not only are there still plenty of Capcom franchises that haven't repped in these games, there are still fan favorites from some franchises that are repped that haven't appeared. Such as

Gene from Godhand
Asura from Asura's Wrath
An Ominusha character
Nero from Devil May Cry 4
Leon and Ada from Resident Evil
Regina from Dino Crisis
Franziska von Karma from Ace Attorney

And there are still requests for cut MVC2 characters such as Captain Commando and Jin.

There are 4 new Marvel characters, 3 new Capcom characters, which another one to be announced. Spencer saw a lot of top level play. Not a big fan of his, but he definitely serves a function in the game. The newest Street Fighter has 7 new characters so far.

This game is trying to be balanced and work on a competitive level. They can't just throw characters in.

I supposed but they could continue to do what they did with X and Jedah by digging into their library as there are several franchises unrepresented. Onimusha, Power Stone and Rival Schools come to mind. There's also Bionic Commando, Monster Hunter, Star Gladiator, Dino Crisis, Breath of Fire to name a few more. There are literally dozens of characters to pick from

ok so yesterday marvel games head bill roseman and producer bill jones spoke on why some characters were picked specially and it was for story mode pupose's like how frank west and spider would interacter cause both were in spider man case photograhers. iron and maga are tech heroes. and they want as far to say that both Aim and the umbrella corparation will team up with their villainous plans in games .

here's another article

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
[FONT=&quot]Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite fourth gameplay trailer, screenshots[/FONT]
Published 8 hours ago. 30 comments.

Featuring Nemesis, Haggar, Frank West, Spider-Man, and Gamora.

Capcom has released the fourth gameplay trailer and new screenshots for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, featuring playable characters Nemesis, Haggar, Frank West, Spider-Man, and Gamora.

Here are details about each character and the latest Infinity Stone:
? Characters
Nemesis
MvCI_07-21-17_001.jpg
Nemesis is a B.O.W., developed by Umbrella Corporation and programmed to eliminate S.T.A.R.S., the elite Raccoon City police unit that discovered Umbrella’s secret development of bioweapons. Captured and reprogrammed to serve M.O.D.O.K. after A.I.M. and Umbrella Corporation merged into A.I.M.Brella.With his rocket launcher, armored attacks and command grabs, he can be devastating up close and from afar.

Haggar

MvCI_07-21-17_002.jpg
Haggar is a former professional wrestler who became mayor of Metro City. He is famous for calling himself the “Fighting Mayor” as he teams up with friends to battle against Mad Gear gang, a crime syndicate that plagues Metro City. New to Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Haggar is able to pull barrels out of his back pocket, helping him chase down even the most elusive opponents.

Frank West
MvCI_07-21-17_003.jpg
Frank West is a photojournalist famous for covering a zombie outbreak at a shopping mall and rescuing its survivors. This experience taught him to get creative and utilize objects in his surroundings as deadly weapons. With Frank West being a professional photographer, it only makes sense for him to take a steady shot while in action with his new tripod camera. He can also wear the patented Servbot helmet, letting him fly through projectiles and extend his combos.

Spider-Man

MvCI_07-21-17_004.jpg
The bite from a radioactive spider granted Peter Parker arachnid-like powers. After losing his beloved Uncle Ben to a thief he chose not to stop, Peter learned that with great power there must also come great responsibility, and vowed to use his incredible abilities to protect the city as the Amazing Spider-Man! Between his huge arsenal of web-based attacks and new Level 3 hyper combo, he has no problem keeping his opponents off guard.

Gamora

MvCI_07-21-17_005.jpg
The last of her race, Gamora was taken in by Thanos and raised as a ruthless assassin. However, she turned on her adoptive father and now uses her skills to help those who cannot help themselves. Known as the “Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe,” Gamora travels with the Guardians of the Galaxy, wielding a fearsome and deadly arsenal. Most notably, her sword Godslayer, which is capable of cutting through the most durable substances in the universe.

? Infinity Stones

Mind Stone
The Mind Stone is the fifth announced Infinity Stone for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. This stone brings a command grab type of attack to its wielder in the air and on the ground. Upon landing a successful Infinity Surge attack, the opponent will fall to the ground and wake up in a daze, giving the wielder plenty of time to set up their next attack. Activating the Infinity Storm gives players a boost in hyper gauge regeneration. Hyper gauge will naturally increase without performing any additional actions, letting players build up their powerful super attacks much faster.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19. A story demo is currently available for consoles.
Watch the trailer below.
[YT]Wj-XGCEkVNw[/YT]
View the screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read

source: Gematsu

Yay, at least they are bringing back popular and well loved/known characters that the general audience are well familiar with. This roster is pitiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"