• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, they did explain the change of costume..it was just in a comic book tie-in that fills the gaps between TASM and TASM2. :oldrazz:

I've always liked this (minus the pant stripe), particularly the way the body shows through the suit
Spiderman-04.jpg

And this pattern of webbing is really cool
Spiderman+arm-01.jpg

I wouldnt mind slightly raised webbing if it ended up looking like that^

IU like it but it kinda reminds me of the TASM2 suit a bit much.

Or they could scrap this film idea. Replace the Spiderman 2017 with a Spidergirl movie in the early 2020s. Never before has Spidergirl been in live action cinema. People would watch it. This movie would be a fun family flick as Spidergirl is Spiderman's daughter. Such a movie would show Spidergirl and Spiderman teaming up. Marvel is wasting money on the Spiderman 2017. Plus, Spidergirl is cute. I would prefer a 2020s Spidergirl to the Spiderman 2017.

EhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. Oh god, hold on. I need to take a break after that, logging out.

I think they should add a mouth to the spiderman mask, he never looks happy, just a big cheery mouth drawn on.
I think everyone can agree that thats an upgrade right?
I mean, it may be a fake mouth, but at least it is a mouth!

(Yes I am.)

You guys are confused. April Fools Day was YESTERDAY.

But April Fools week needs to be a thing.
Having it one day makes everything too predictable.
Not knowing what day anything will happen is what it's all about.

Also, there is such thing as kidding. It happens yearlong. :p

Or they could scrap this film idea. Replace the Spiderman 2017 with a Spidergirl movie in the early 2020s. Never before has Spidergirl been in live action cinema. People would watch it. This movie would be a fun family flick as Spidergirl is Spiderman's daughter. Such a movie would show Spidergirl and Spiderman teaming up. Marvel is wasting money on the Spiderman 2017. Plus, Spidergirl is cute. I would prefer a 2020s Spidergirl to the Spiderman 2017.
Wrong thread
I've always liked this (minus the pant stripe), particularly the way the body shows through the suit
Spiderman-04.jpg

And this pattern of webbing is really cool
Spiderman+arm-01.jpg

I wouldnt mind slightly raised webbing if it ended up looking like that^

I suggested this a while back, but all I got was silence.
Make the black rims around the eyes bigger- loss the leg stripes- change the symbol a lose some of the musculature.

I reworked my manip from the other day. Redid the Romita style eyes so the black rims look dimensional rather than just cut and pasted on, moved the symbol higher up on the chest, altered the belt a bit further, and toned down the "bobblehead" look.

I like the bigger ASM2 eyes to be perfectly honest. I didn't think they would look good on the big screen but for me they looked wonderful.

I honestly don't like the look of the 'eyelashes' on Romita's eyes. I like the outline though. I think doing smaller eyes with a black outline could work well, just... no eyelashes.

I honestly had no problem with the big eyes in ASM2. It didn't look too big, in fact, I never noticed that they were bigger than usual.

Spideyfinal.jpg

These eyes look good, I'd like to see something like this on screen. Nicely done BrlntDsgse. Hope you don't mind, but I wanted to see the chest emblem get moved higher so I did this. Also, made Andrew's eye less visible. I'm sure you could do a better job, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Anyone else think besides how ugly the spider logos are, it was way too low on the front?

I really didn't get why the spider was so ****ing low on the chest. The Slang's edit of the chest spider looks miles better

I reworked my manip from the other day. Redid the Romita style eyes so the black rims look dimensional rather than just cut and pasted on, moved the symbol higher up on the chest, altered the belt a bit further, and toned down the "bobblehead" look.

I'd like your 2.5 version better if the size of the eyes were like the 1.0.

I do like the spider logo higher, but wish it was more simplfied like the comics.

They made the suit around Andrew's build, that was the problem.

Great job, looks really good.

Raise that chest spider! And take out the daddy long legs.

And then do the dishes after you're done, Cinderelly... Lol sorry for all the demands, great work though! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"