Matt Reeves To Direct The Upcoming Batman Solo - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely zero idea as to what rhey mean by "any other basis prohibited by law"

Basically just covering their asses legally for any other class of people that they're not legally allowed to discriminate against that isn't listed there.

We might not be hearing casting news very soon after all.

I think people suggesting it was coming soon means they have already started. They'll probably also want to get the actors tied down asap so that they don't take other projects and in today's scoop culture, I don't think it's the kind of thing you can keep secret. Could be wrong but I still think we'll be hearing soon.

I’m watching the story mode for Telltale play out on YouTube, and I gotta tell you guys, I wouldn’t be at all upset if Reeves took some inspiration from it. It’s a surprisingly riveting story with some inspired twists on the mythos.

I’m watching the story mode for Telltale play out on YouTube, and I gotta tell you guys, I wouldn’t be at all upset if Reeves took some inspiration from it. It’s a surprisingly riveting story with some inspired twists on the mythos.
Yes!! I love the Bruce/Selina dynamic too, I hope Reeves' take on the material is similar to it

I liked Burgess.
His Penguin wasn’t skinny

Burgess_Meredith_The_Penguin_Batman_1966.JPG

Skinny Penguin was great in Gotham, which is all the more reason to go traditional here, to create more visual distinction. I still hold out hope for Jack Black, but if they stick to the rumored age range, Cameron Britton will do...

tumblr_oxz9amH66U1u904cdo3_540.gif

Skinny Penguin was great in Gotham, which is all the more reason to go traditional here, to create more visual distinction. I still hold out hope for Jack Black, but if they stick to the rumored age range, Cameron Britton will do...

I like Jack Black in general but can't get behind that choice. Would be too distracting because I would just see Jack Black for the most part.

This would be an inspired choice. I like it very much. He's still hefty, and it would fit that rumored "King Penguin" description that floated a while back.

Jables gets enough work these days. Kyle Gass for Penguin. :oldrazz:

The Hollywood Reporter said:
Now, the studio and Reeves are plotting a trilogy of Batman films that doesn't aim to build toward a DC universe-wide crossover and reflects the philosophy of Warners executive Walter Hamada, who oversees the DC properties. While Warner Bros. foundered when it tried to imitate competitor Marvel Studios' model — in which all of its films advance a larger narrative, and characters regularly appear in each other's installments — it has since found success putting out films that are a return to the traditional franchise format.
Robert Pattinson's Batman Selection Wins Over Younger Fans, Poll Finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"