Iron Fist MCU connections and references (Spoilers)

The doctor in Episode 2 says "Ever since The Incident there are more and more people who believe they have superpowers"

Karen Page and The Daily Bulletin referenced in multiple episodes.

Discussion of how the Danny setting out of court vid got more YouTube hits than the Hulk.

Discussion of how the Danny setting out of court vid got more YouTube hits than the Hulk.

Haven't seen that yet.
Question: Do they mention "Hulk" really or something like "The Green Guy"?

In one episode, Joy Meachum mentions hiring a private investigator, like episode 8. Based on her description, it's obviously meant to be Jessica Jones.

Episode 4 - Danny says he was climbing up the side of the building and Wars cuts in with 'Like damn Daredevil'.

Madame Gao kept naming Daredevil & Luke Cage. I was ready to roll my eyes at the name drop of Jessica, but thankfully she didn't get one. I don't think she's made nearly the impression that DD & Luke have, to Gao or the public.

Jones was indirectly referenced by Joy Meachum.

In one episode, Joy Meachum mentions hiring a private investigator, like episode 8. Based on her description, it's obviously meant to be Jessica Jones.

Good catch bro!! I heard that but didn't make the connection, nice!!

It really bugged me seeing the Metlife building in the background. But we all know that it was supposed to be Avengers Tower.

Madame Gao mentionned the Dogs of Hell (from AOS and then Daredevil) in episode 7.

Guess what The Hand, Hydra, and AoS's Inhumans have in common :sly:

I saw Stan Lee :woot: in episode 12 or 13.

Anyone else sick of hearing about the incident? It bothers me so much. I wish they'd just directly reference it or leave it out. I really dont think they need to be vague bc Im pretty sure most seeing these shows have seen the Avengers. They dont need to beat around the bush

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"