Marvel Films MCU Phase IV!

She Hulk, Ms. Marvel and Moon Knight are also phase 4.

A few websites seem to be making that assumption, but as I understand it the actual panel gave no dates. And since phase iv is confirmed to end in 2021 and already has an extensive slate announced up to that point, it seems more likely they'll be phase v.

They had no dates, however the image they displayed with those new shows have them with the others under Phase 4, with the words “Phase 4” placed right underneath it all

Barry Keoghan playing Druig
Gemma Chan playing Sersi

So we've got Marvel's May 6, 2022 slot filled but they left open the February 18 and July 29 slots. Certainly feels like nothing is really set in stone quite yet and that the Sony/Disney split may have thrown the schedule out of whack a bit.

Is Black Panther II a phase 4 film? thats weird that the February 2022 movie isn't revealed

oh, so there was another slot before May?
interesting indedd. f4 maybe? so thats why Feige didnt want to reveal it today with all the other star wars and eternals headlines

I’m a little surprised Black Panther didn’t get the February spot again, but I can easily see circumstances why they put it in May. Blade might be up in February that year.

I’m a little surprised Black Panther didn’t get the February spot again, but I can easily see circumstances why they put it in May.
Prehaps Sony were/are after February so it's being kept back while further negotiations occur.

I’m a little surprised Black Panther didn’t get the February spot again, but I can easily see circumstances why they put it in May. Blade might be up in February that year.
In my list, I had it in May 2022.

July is obviously for gotg vol. 3. February is a big mystery if its not Blade.

Prehaps Sony were/are after February so it's being kept back while further negotiations occur.

Don't know why Sony would be after a Feb date for Spider-Man since he's always opened in July. Has got to be a smaller property.

February could be Deadpool?
I can see that too, it just depends how far along any option is.

I think July WAS for Marvel/Sony’s Spider-man 3, and until stuff is finished one what or the other they are gonna keep it unlabeled.

With BP2 getting the May 2022 date instead of the February one, I really believe that GOTG3 may get the May 2023 one now. I just don't see Marvel putting GOTG in the late July 2022 slot since they expect more out it than what a late July spot usually entails. July 2022 now feels like Blade or Ant-Man 3 so whichever one isn't there likely gets the February spot.

So whats the current and exact schedule of MCU movies confirmed to date?

Well Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She Hulk are p4. Will they have enough time to release those 3 before 2022?

Guess we'll find out. Wouldn't be surprised if some of them change phases.

So whats the current and exact schedule of MCU movies confirmed to date?
Black Widow: May 1, 2020
The Eternals: November 6, 2020
Shang-Chi: February 12, 2021
Doctor Strange 2: May 7, 2021
Thor 4: November 5, 2021
Black Panther 2: May 6, 2022

Open dates: February 18, 2022 and July 29, 2022

Black Widow: May 1, 2020
The Eternals: November 6, 2020
Shang-Chi: February 12, 2021
Doctor Strange 2: May 7, 2021
Thor 4: November 5, 2021
Black Panther 2: May 6, 2022

Open dates: February 18, 2022 and July 29, 2022
thank u!

so basically Guardians 3 and Cap Marvel 2 that year. nothing new in 2022.
2023 will be really exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"