Marvel Films MCU Phase IV!

True. And worst case, we're definitely getting another Avengers movie, so if they don't get a sequel Ant-Man and Wasp could be used there.

Yeah, considering the last Ant-Man film just came out last year, I think it's a little early to assume they aren't gonna do another one just because it's not on the books before May 2022. Let's not forget, Doctor Strange will have had a 5 year gap between solo films.

My new projections
February- Blade
Spring- She-Hulk
May- Black Panther 2
Summer- Ms. Marvel
July- Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Fall- Moon Knight

March- Captain Marvel 2
Spring- Miss America
May- New Avengers
July- Ant-Man 3

4:12 they show the order of the shows:

Unless your predicting the order will change, the show order has already been announced as mentioned in post above.:yay:

As far as Antman and the Wasp, I hope they conclude that story arc with perhaps Stature continuing having the potential to carry the torch for this IP afterwards in a team-based environment.

First though, I think Ant-Man 3 needs to explore the Quantum realm and wrap-up Hank and Janet's story while bringing Scott and Hope to a place that the audience can leave them off at or say goodbye.

2 slots left for 2022. I've already speculated about Spider-Man 3 above so will just say I think Marvel may end up just pushing another IP up a year or perhaps do one that they otherwise may've been scratching their heads on where to fit in like Ant-Man assuming the script, scheduling, and other pre-production aspects can come together.

Ant-Man, Hank Pym & Wasp should be folded into Avenger's films. Waste of a precious MCU film slot
Eh not really.

Its not like the previous films underperformed and they are doing it for the sake of it. Ant-Man 3 is also gonna be the first post Avengers film for those three characters, which should get a boost at the box office.

That being said, Ant-Man can't afford a 5 year gap between his movies, unless the 3rd movie is gonna have a crossover gimmicķ like Thor 3 and CA3 - which I think is going to happen.

Makes you wonder what else could be coming down the pipeline over the next few years. Imagine all the X-Men/FF spinoffs we could see on Disney+.
Shuri - Black Panther spin off
Valkyrie or Jane Foster - Thor spin off
Doctor Strange spin off
Iron Heart
Namor
Nova
Warlock - Guardians spin off
Black Knight
Black Widow spin off
Wasp

Last edited:
He said Xmen/f4 spinoffs, not more Avengers spinoffs.

Eventually sure, I wanna see a bunch of Mutant spinoff product on big and small screen... But I would rather that wait until at least the second X-Men proper film along with maybe two Wolverine solos and there is stuff to actually spin off from.

so responding to the least interesting part, then.
interesting

I had a similar idea, though mine was still technically an Ant-Man part 3. Ant-Man & The Wasp: Future Foundation. The Pyms help fund and teach at this elite school for brainiacs, and Scott is around for whatever reason, lol. Features cameos from "Iron Man 3 Kid" (can't remember his name), and Riri Williams as students there and the future members of Fantastic Four make their mcu debut here. Maybe the bad guy is any one of the kabillion mad scientists running around marvel comics; he or she starts out as a professor there as well.

Nah... not Future Foundation ---
Avengers Academy -- run by Hank Pym (or Skrull Hank) with Tigra in the comics.

You would get Hank and Janet backing it, Hope running it with Scott's help (since he can't be trusted with something so important).

I could easily see Hope wanting to form a team for something - since she's been training for it her whole life AND seems to have a bond with Cassie from the conclusion to Endgame.
And they've already established that both Kate Bishop and Kamala Khan are going to be introduced on Disney+ but will also be considered for the MCU films.

lol
its just for fun, you got deffensive too soon, mate! :funny:

As far as Antman and the Wasp, I hope they conclude that story arc with perhaps Stature continuing having the potential to carry the torch for this IP afterwards in a team-based environment.

First though, I think Ant-Man 3 needs to explore the Quantum realm and wrap-up Hank and Janet's story while bringing Scott and Hope to a place that the audience can leave them off at or say goodbye.

2 slots left for 2022. I've already speculated about Spider-Man 3 above so will just say I think Marvel may end up just pushing another IP up a year or perhaps do one that they otherwise may've been scratching their heads on where to fit in like Ant-Man assuming the script, scheduling, and other pre-production aspects can come together.
I hope they could release Ant-Man 3 and Gotg vol. 3 by 2022. While I prefer if they save Captain Marvel for May 2023.

Unless, Marvel hires a writer and a director for Blade, Fantastic Four or Mutants by the end of this year, then i don't see a non-sequel film hitting the theaters by 2023.

I'm already crossing out Spider-Man 3 unless an announcement is made and I don't really wanna assume the best when it comes to Sony regarding the situation.

It's interesting that we don't know the statuses of Cheadle, Ruffalo and Rudd in the MCU.

I assume Cheadle and Ruffalo's statuses are exactly what they were before: they'll show up in supporting or ensemble roles in other people's movies or TV shows.

She-Hulk has to get that blood transfusion from someone.

I'm sure Ruffalo will appear in She-Hulk. Cheadle and Rudd, who knows? I doubt we see either in Phase 4

It's interesting that we don't know the statuses of Cheadle, Ruffalo and Rudd in the MCU.

You can bet if any of us misplaced a trio of 30 megaton nukes there would be consequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: MbJ
In regards to Blade, given that rumor that they want to bring in Werewolf By Night...

tumblr_onphafMy681rfd7lko1_500.gif

Mahershala Ali as Blade

Gmoo.gif

Diego Luna as Werewolf By Night

7f58fd92189dd2a9f29172a9e5ac6ba5.gif

Yvonne Strahovski as Elsa Bloodstone

source.gif

Stephen Dillane as Dracula

Hmm I thought of Moon Knight, not Blade when it came to Werewolf.

I wish Moon Knight's solo film is heading to the big screen. He's not a legacy character (unlike Kamala/Jen) and hasn't appeared in a film yet (unlike the other ones who've appeared in Avengers).

My new projections
February- Blade
Spring- She-Hulk (The Hulk will appear)
May- Black Panther 2 (Namor as the villain)
Summer- Ms. Marvel (Captain Marvel will appear)
July- Guardians of the Galaxy 3
Fall- Moon Knight

March- Captain Marvel 2
Spring- Miss America
May- Wolverine (takes place in the past, Weapon X experiment happens, fights the Hulk)
July- Ant-Man 3

February or March- MCU Deadpool
May- New Avengers: (features Wolverine and Deadpool among the cast)
November- Eternals 2

Doctor Strange 3
Uncanny X-Men

Again, the order for Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She-Hulk was revealed in D23. Unless they somehow managed to do first, then okay, but there's no sign that that would be the case.

And personally speaking I hope we get the X-Men first before the Wolverine or Deadpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"