MCU X-Men - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer Cyclops to be the character focus of the 1st movie, with Sinister as the villain.

About time! And I’d like Storm to be introduced and be the character focus for the 2nd film.

Lol I notice a small amount of people still believe the fox verse is still a thing and will carry on. They always come up with the most random excuses and nothing to back it up. It's like they didn't read the comics and didn't enjoy seeing all these characters work together. I mean sheesh.

If you don't want to see the characters come together then rewatch the old movies.

Lol I notice a small amount of people still believe the fox verse is still a thing and will carry on. They always come up with the most random excuses and nothing to back it up. It's like they didn't read the comics and didn't enjoy seeing all these characters work together. I mean sheesh.

If you don't want to see the characters come together then rewatch the old movies.

You had ppl saying silly things like that in Spider-Man forums before HC dropped. Once MCU X-MEN releases ppl will forget about FOXMEN.

Does anyone have any ideas for where they should film the Savage Land?
On a soundstage. :o No seriously, Favreau's Jungle Book looked amazing, so why not. Maybe they could even let him direct the movie.

Oh but wait, are we discussing the Savage Land? Time to post that panel then.

DVwGm27XUAAf_Vp.jpg

The best exchange in the history of comic books.

Im wondering how theyll introduce weapon x, Logan and Mutants. I wonder if something will happen to the quantum realm and leak into the rest of the mcu?

I hope they approach the Weapon X the same way they approached Uncle Ben's death and Spidey's origin. The audience already knows that, we've seen the weapon X in multiple movies now. We can skip it.

I wonder if Sauron is going to need a loincloth on film. Will they really have him with bits hanging out? Surely they'd just make him look like a Pterodactyl that talks.

Even Lizard in TASM didn't have a loin cloth.

But then I suppose the Thing didn't wear pants in Fant4stic and we all laughed.

I wonder if Sauron is going to need a loincloth on film. Will they really have him with bits hanging out? Surely they'd just make him look like a Pterodactyl that talks.

Even Lizard in TASM didn't have a loin cloth.

But then I suppose the Thing didn't wear pants in Fant4stic and we all laughed.
*Puts animal nerd hat on* Sauron is a reptile, and as such he does not need a loincloth because reptiles have retractable sexual organs.

The more you (didn't want to) know. :sly:

Sauron, Mr. Sinister...what other great X-villains have the FOX movies not used yet? Can Omega Red get some love around here?

I got laughed out of the thread in which I posted this years ago, but: Shadow King.

I think LEGION has vindicated my opinion from so many years ago.

Sauron, Mr. Sinister...what other great X-villains have the FOX movies not used yet? Can Omega Red get some love around here?

Arcade, Mesmero, anyone who's not Magneto.

I think Marvel could put out an Alpha Flight/ Weapon X movie which would be a cross between an origin for Wolverine, hunting Wendigo and encountering the Incredible Hulk.

That would be more interesting than taking the standard X-Men route.

Iron Man 2 shows what a mess they could make out of Soviet Marvel villains, so I dunno.

Iron Man 2 shows what a mess they could make out of Soviet Marvel villains, so I dunno.

Are you trying to be a troll, or is it just a natural byproduct?

What does IM2 have to do with introducing other russian characters?

I would prefer Cyclops to be the character focus of the 1st movie, with Sinister as the villain.

Oh yes please

There is no studio better equipped to bring justice to Scott Summers than marvel studios.

Scott, Jean and Ororo could be the new focus of the trilogy instead of Charles, Erik and Raven. Charles should be a supporting character in vein of Nick Fury and Magneto most likely won't appear in the first MCU X-Film. We need a break from him

Arcade, Mesmero, anyone who's not Magneto.

I think Marvel could put out an Alpha Flight/ Weapon X movie which would be a cross between an origin for Wolverine, hunting Wendigo and encountering the Incredible Hulk.

That would be more interesting than taking the standard X-Men route.
Those two are among my least favorite and Id never classify them as being great villians

I would add Selene, Cassandra Nova and Bastion to the list

Erik is so compelling, there's only a limited number of villains where the screenplay would be better than the Magneto story a decent Hollywood writer could pound out in their sleep.
Mr. Sinister can be Summers's archenemy. Mystique will always work, especially if both her children are in the film. The Inner Circle has legs, though you'd have to change things up a bit to give each one meaty hooks into a specific hero. You could do a good story where the X-Men instead of the Avengers save humanity from aliens.
A Soviet mutant with grappling whips, Arcade and Mesmero aren't on that list.

Erik is so compelling, there's only a limited number of villains where the screenplay would be better than the Magneto story a decent Hollywood writer could pound out in their sleep.
Mr. Sinister can be Summers's archenemy. Mystique will always work, especially if both her children are in the film. The Inner Circle has legs, though you'd have to change things up a bit to give each one meaty hooks into a specific hero. You could do a good story where the X-Men instead of the Avengers save humanity from aliens.
A Soviet mutant with grappling whips, Arcade and Mesmero aren't on that list
wow we rarely agree but are on the same page with that. If anything those should be used as villians for six spinoff titles, not the main X-men series

A Soviet mutant with grappling whips, Arcade and Mesmero aren't on that list.
Sinster could easily be used. Erik needs some time to cool off before he's used again. It's the Green Goblin situation all over again. He has been in every single X-Men movie in a main role. Guy needs a break.

Use Sinster, Arcade, Mastermind, Sentinels etc. Marvel can make lesser-known villains work.

Hopefully now that the mutants and the first family are finally home, we get more merchandizing like so:

Is that a custom or an actual licensed figure? It looks like a custom to me. Annihilus's wings and Lizard's head perhaps?

No one wants to cure cancer in the Marvel universe. Super-scientists are all evil. :(

Is that a custom or an actual licensed figure? It looks like a custom to me. Annihilus's wings and Lizard's head perhaps?

It's the Build-A-Figure for the second Deadpool Wave of this year. It's not Annihilus' wings but it's been said the torso looks like it's been retooled from Amazing Spidey's Marvel Legends Lizard.

I’m thinking of Charles as more of a Hank Pym type role

He’s integral to the story, but he doesn’t overshadow it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back