MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Discussion - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among all the Bleeding Cool rumors, the Inhumans one seems more plausible to me. Feige may be a fan of the property but the early head start by AoS is going to limit the studio creatively, and we all know Feige wants to stay in the driver's seat for the MCU. Among all of Marvel TV's efforts, AoS seems to be the biggest thorn in Marvel Studios' back, and it wouldn't be the first time the studio did something that totally derailed the direction of AoS (bringing down SHIELD in TWS). I can see Inhumans getting pushed later and allowing them some time to figure out the Phase 4 slate and how Inhumans fits into that, and also how much they'll be willing to retcon because of AoS.

I'm sorry, but this is wrong. From what I heard from Feige, the Agents of SHIELD people were told to introduce the Inhumans to help bring them into the mainstream before the movie. The AoS team isn't charging forward without oversight from the film division. This idea that there's a war between the two is completely unfounded.

Also, how did the Winter Soldier twist "totally derail" the direction of Agents of SHIELD, when AoS was moving towards SHIELD's collapse since literally the first episode?

Maybe you guys can see that but watching the first half of AoS S1 didn't strike me that the showrunners knew this was going to happen.

urmmm, that was stated multiple times around the time s1 wrapped

Sounds more like Monday morning quarterbacking if those comments came about towards the end of S1. No showrunner will publicly admit they weren't part of the creative process for their own show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"