Marvel Films MCU X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just arguing to argue.
Not when you are putting words into my posts. I asked you to give me the link in which I said I don't want Wolverine in any mcu movies. You didn't give any because you are wrong.

And of course Kyrpton is gonna say something....since Ive ratted him out for his behavior of randomly attacking me out of nowhere because i use capital X in my posts like as if that was illegal and when he said that I shouldn't be surprised if people think I'm stupid because of my sense of humour. Like who says that but a bully and I don't even interact with him to get such a reaction. And now he comes in a middle of conversation, obviously trying to be passive agressiveness as if like I don't know the post is directed against me. Good God.

The marketing value alone that Marvel is looking for its new Lgan, Scott, Ororo, Charles and the rest is going to add a lot to both the franchise's prominence in the media and build anticipation. Surprisingly I think that is something we won't be hearing about from reliable sources for a long time.

Not when you are putting words into my posts.

I asked you to give me the link in which I said I don't want Wolverine in any mcu movies. Yiu didn't give any.

And of course Kyrpton is gonna say something....since Ive ratted him out for his behavior of randomly attacking me out of nowhere because i use capital X in my posts like as if that was illegal and then saying I shouldn't be surprised if people think I'm stupid because of my sense of humour. Like who does that but a bully. And now he comes in a middle of conversation, obviously trying to be passive agressiveness as like I don't know the post is against me. Good God.

Report me then. Because I can say with 100% accuracy that I have never gotten a reprimand from a mod in terms of harassment in relation to you, your I'm pretending to be dumb act or your asinine habit of capitalizing the letter X randomly.

You weren't reprimanded but your posts were deleted right? And didnt a mod tell you to take it easy when I commented about the thread title you made which was a harmless joke and I didn't even report you on that one.

You're a bully. Leave me alone. Again I don't interact with you (like having endless/repeated arguments about things being discussed here) to get such a reaction and I'm only interacting with you again, because for some reason you have something to say that is personally against me (my posts). You are not even making a point about Wolverine, you just want to say something negative/shady towards me, thats bullying 101.

And the capital X are for X-Men related threads only, if people are talking about the X-Men, I want to use the capital X, so what? Same thing with Legixn, Marvel Stud10s, using the blue text color in Fantastic Four threads, so what? Its not against the rules and I don't personally criticize you even if your signature eats up a lot of space in the screen.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind 15 years of Wolverine in the MCU but just don't want him pushed as the face of the X-Men brand and be bigger than everyone else like in the fox films.

Cyks - Main Captain/Leader
Jean and Storm - 2nd in Command
Beast - The brains with some brawn

Logan - The badass muscle
I hope we get at least 14 years out of the main X-Men before they wrap their story up. Marvel can afford to plan like this now and they definitely should

I'm all for Wolverine being played by an actor with some years on him. After his amazing performance in True Detective, my choice would be Stephen Dorff.
5182d03f69beddeb7f000000-750.jpg

WHEELERposterWithoutType-1485791396-768x551.jpg

And he's just about 5' 8, so not too tall. He was even called a little midget in True Detective. Perfect for the part :D

You weren't reprimanded but your posts were deleted right? And didnt a mod tell you to take it easy when I commented about the thread title you made which was a harmless joke and I didn't even report you on that one.

You're a bully. Leave me alone. Again I don't interact with you (like having endless/repeated arguments about things being discussed here) to get such a reaction and I'm only interacting with you again, because for some reason you have something to say that is personally against me (my posts). You are not even making a point about Wolverine, you just want to say something negative/shady towards me, thats bullying 101.

And the capital X are for X-Men related threads only, if people are talking about the X-Men, I want to use the capital X, so what? Same thing with Legixn, Marvel Stud10s, using the blue text color in Fantastic Four threads, so what? Its not against the rules and I don't personally criticize you even if your signature eats up a lot of space in the screen.

Uh what? I'm sorry, suddenly I'm lacking in basic comprehension skills. Isn't that just SO funny? I'm pretending to be stupid. It's a laugh riot.

Dorff? Wasn’t he a thing in the 90s? I’d imagine hm being too old going into the 2020s

The order that I would do things:
2020: Black Panther 2 (w/Magneto)
Deadpool 3- Homeless Bounty (w/Blob)

2021: Weapon X (w/Sabertooth and Omega Red)
Fantastic Four (Mole Man)
Storm (Mister Sinister)
Thor 4 (Doctor Doom)

2022: X-men (Sentinels)
Silver Surfer (Thanos)
Hulk (Abomination)
Psylocke (cast as Chinese actress to replace Shang Chi, and w/Spiral as villain)

2023: Spider Man 3 (Sinister Six)
Black Panther 3 (Kraven)
Nightcrawler (Mystique and Sabertooth)
Weapon X 2 (Hulk)

2024: Galactus Saga (Avengers, X-men and Fantastic Four)

2025: Age of Apocalypse

What if they do Doom like they did with Thanos?

Black Panther 2 - End credits scene

Fantastic 4 - Cameo

Doctor Strange 2 - Cameo

Avengers 5 - Villain

I hope we get at least 14 years out of the main X-Men before they wrap their story up. Marvel can afford to plan like this now and they definitely should
Like I said they can literally make a dozen films for the main X-Men since they can rotate/change and feature like 20+ members within those 12 films. And I hope they do.

Storm I would have her cameo in Black Panther 2 but have her show up in a mid or post credits scene for Black Panther 2 which will build up towards X Men Feige MCU reboot

Or I would have Wolverine...Logan...show up in a post credits scene of an MCU film don't know which one yet...you guys choose the film and you can have the new Jackman replacement Wolverine be somewhere like in a foreign country walking around...he can see someone about to hurt an innocent person and he steps in intervening...Wolverine fights this random person and this person either tries to shoot Logan or stab him in the fight but his claws come out as Wolverine saves this innocent bystander...pretty cool mid or post credits scene

Dorff? Wasn’t he a thing in the 90s? I’d imagine hm being too old going into the 2020s
Yeah, and he's made an impressive comeback of sorts with True Detective where he got raves for his performance. He's 45, so probably too old for Marvel, but I think the actor playing Wolverine should be one of the oldest members on the team, just like the character of Wolverine is the oldest. Wolverine has been through so much for so many years and that life experience should show on his face and in his eyes. It's hard to get that with a young actor. It's one of the reasons to why Jackman felt more like Wolverine the older he got.

I'd save their first appearance in their own X-Men film. Since I know little of Black Panther's lore, I prefer if they just feature Black Panther characters in the sequel. Same thing with Captain Marvel.

Yeah, and he's made an impressive comeback of sorts with True Detective where he got raves for his performance. He's 45, so probably too old for Marvel, but I think the actor playing Wolverine should be one of the oldest members on the team, just like the character of Wolverine is the oldest. Wolverine has been through so much for so many years and that life experience should show on his face and in his eyes. It's hard to get that with a young actor. It's one of the reasons to why Jackman felt more like Wolverine the older he got.
Yes, he certainly felt like Wolverine more to me as he aged.

Now that Disney/Marvel we have the rights let's cast the MCU X Men under the Disney well Feige umbrella

Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat- Millie Bobby Brown
Scott Summers/Cyclops- Dylan O'Brien
Professor Charles Xavier/Professor X- Jason Isaacs

Jean Grey- Saoirse Ronan
Bobby Drake/Iceman- Lucas Hedges
Dr Hank McCoy/Beast- Daniel Radcliffe
Warren Worthington III/Angel- Harry Styles
Ororo Monroe/Storm- Yara Shahidi
Piotr Rasputin/Colossus- Liam Hemsworth
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- Timothee Chalamet
James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine- Milo Gibson
Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto- Daniel Craig
Raven Darkholme/Mystique- Emmy Rossum

Last edited:
Early to mid 30s is ideal for Logan. Jackman was only 30 when he was cast
Now that Disney/Marvel we have the rights let's cast the MCU X Men under the Disney well Feige umbrella

Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat- Millie Bobby Brown
Scott Summers/Cyclops- Dylan O'Brien
Professor Charles Xavier/Professor X- Jason Isaacs

Jean Grey- Saoirse Ronan
Bobby Drake/Iceman- Lucas Hedges
Dr Hank McCoy/Beast- Daniel Radcliffe
Warren Worthington III/Angel- Harry Styles
Ororo Monroe/Storm- Yara Shahidi
Piotr Rasputin/Colossus- Liam Hemsworth
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- Timothee Chalamet
James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine- Milo Gibson
Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto- Daniel Craig
Raven Darkholme/Mystique- Emmy Rossum
Very nice fancast :up: I have a lot of the same choices. I haven't done a fancast list in a longtime so I have a lot of new choices

Charles - Billy Crudup
Scott - Dylan O'Brien
Jean - Eleanor Tomlinson
Storm - Kiki Layne
Forge - Kiowa Gordon
Bobby - Charlie Plummer
Rogue - Hailee Steinfeld

I'd save their first appearance in their own X-Men film. Since I know little of Black Panther's lore, I prefer if they just feature Black Panther characters in the sequel. Same thing with Captain Marvel.
It makes sense to integrate these characters into the wider universe. This could/would be the ideal way to introduce these characters (through the MCU) like they did Spider-Man and Black Panther so they can weave the X-Men mythos into the MCU.

I also think it will be very important for the GA to see these characters In other films before transitioning into the X-Men film

Early to mid 30s is ideal for Logan. Jackman was only 30 when he was cast

Very nice fancast :up: I have a lot of the same choices. I haven't done a fancast list in a longtime so I have a lot of new choices

Charles - Billy Crudup
Scott - Dylan O'Brien
Jean - Eleanor Tomlinson
Storm - Kiki Layne
Forge - Kiowa Gordon
Bobby - Charlie Plummer
Rogue - Hailee Steinfeld

It makes sense to integrate these characters into the wider universe. This could/would be the ideal way to introduce these characters (through the MCU) like they did Spider-Man and Black Panther so they can weave the X-Men mythos into the MCU.

I also think it will be very important for the GA to see these characters In other films before transitioning into the X-Men film

Thanks for that...glad you liked my fan cast and I love a lot of your choices too but I hope they go the BP/Spider Man Civil War route by introducing the X Men in other films before they get their own film

It'd be cool if it was a lot of small appearances seeding mutants in the world
Like I don't necessarily need to see Storm in BP2, but it'd be cool if maybe Nezhno showed up
Or maybe Shang Chi saves a girl who generates an armor field around herself
Or the Guardians run into an intelligent little brood on their next adventure

Idk, little moments like that could be fun, without pulling attention from the main character by dropping an X-bomb in the middle of their movie

It'd be cool if it was a lot of small appearances seeding mutants in the world
Like I don't necessarily need to see Storm in BP2, but it'd be cool if maybe Nezhno showed up
Or maybe Shang Chi saves a girl who generates an armor field around herself
Or the Guardians run into an intelligent little brood on their next adventure

Idk, little moments like that could be fun, without pulling attention from the main character by dropping an X-bomb in the middle of their movie

Definitely make the films more exciting

I'd introduce Wolverine in a post-credit scene in the first X-Men film. It would be similar to the Fury post-credit scene in Iron Man. Logan would show up and Charles would be there waiting for him to invite him into the X-Men.

I'd introduce Wolverine in a post-credit scene in the first X-Men film. It would be similar to the Fury post-credit scene in Iron Man. Logan would show up and Charles would be there waiting for him to invite him into the X-Men.

Even better...it teases Wolverine for a sequel X2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"