Modern Warfare 3 reveal in 5 days - Part 1

That's almost assuredly why they actually did it, but I want to believe they were just fans who militarized. They played the game, so now they're living the game, to play it more.
I bet when they got home they masturb8ed like crazy.

So who's excited for midnight/ tomorrow?

I kinda feel bad for my nephew because he's been waiting for this and he has no school tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure my brother isn't getting it right away. But I should be getting it in the mail on Wednesday. Of course, I'm only going to play the story mode and then send it back to Gamefly since that's all I'm really interested in.

So who's excited for midnight/ tomorrow?

I can honestly say I'm EXTREMELY excited. All the CoD people will be leaving Battlefield 3 thus creating a FAR better experience for all BF3 users.

I'm actually really excited about picking up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection tomorrow. :awesome:

I'm actually really excited about picking up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection tomorrow. :awesome:
LOL, I had that in my queue on Gamefly and they ended up sending me MW3 instead. I'm kinda upset, but then again, MW3 looks like it would be the harder game to get as a rental and the game that I will spend less time with, so hopefully they'll send that to me next.

I kinda feel bad for my nephew because he's been waiting for this and he has no school tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure my brother isn't getting it right away. But I should be getting it in the mail on Wednesday. Of course, I'm only going to play the story mode and then send it back to Gamefly since that's all I'm really interested in.

Sucks we are probably not getting what the IW guys originally wanted as an ending

love the new ad

i just per-ordered too

Sucks we are probably not getting what the IW guys originally wanted as an ending
I think what really interest me is playing in NYC. That NYSE video from E3 is really what caught my eye because it looked so much like the city. It's cool but scary at the same time because an all out war here is something I've always feared.

Anyways, my mom just called me to tell me there was a big line at the Gamestop by my house. My friend also called me while he was at the store trying to get an early copy. I'm a little surprised because I didn't think the following was this huge all over the place.

I think what really interest me is playing in NYC. That NYSE video from E3 is really what caught my eye because it looked so much like the city. It's cool but scary at the same time because an all out war here is something I've always feared.

Anyways, my mom just called me to tell me there was a big line at the Gamestop by my house. My friend also called me while he was at the store trying to get an early copy. I'm a little surprised because I didn't think the following was this huge all over the place.
The gamestop i use is within 2 miles of 2 gamestops in either direction so I usually don't have to worry about arriving more than 4 hours early

So, I hear there's a review embargo on this game. Weird. Anyone know when we can expect reviews??

IGN will have the 360 MW3 review up by midnight.

Because Call Of Duty is so popular it's interesting seeing what websites are plastering there front page with near enough every article Call Of Duty to fish for hits. The gametrailers review for Modern Warfare 2 was about 20 minutes long with the entire page of videos consisting of Call Of Duty. It won GOTY on every single platform available.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"