Modern Warfare 3 reveal in 5 days - Part 1

I beat the campaign this weekend and I have to say its the best one in the MW series for me. MUCH better than the dissapointment that was MW2. I definetly liked it better than KZ3, which was another dissapointment from last year

I didnt know there was a survival mode until I got the game. Is this how the Zombie mode was, just with live people instead?

Seems like Survival and Spec Ops might keep me from platinum. That stuff can be hard
"Flood the Market" is the only real hard mission. That one made me rage a lot. The rest are fairly easy. I did the missions and Survival by myself. Not to hard once you get a good strategy on survival.

I beat the campaign this weekend and I have to say its the best one in the MW series for me. MUCH better than the dissapointment that was MW2. I definetly liked it better than KZ3, which was another dissapointment from last year

I didnt know there was a survival mode until I got the game. Is this how the Zombie mode was, just with live people instead?

Seems like Survival and Spec Ops might keep me from platinum. That stuff can be hard
They're both Survival modes but they don't seem all that similar (aside form the massively different tone). Zombies (which I am terrible at) you have to unlock and move to new areas to get better perks and weapons to be able to survive against the horde. Survival you can just pick a spot straightaway and defend for the duration. Both great, wish I was better at Zombies. Also Survival would have been even better as a 4 player mode.

I found some of the Veteran Special Ops frustrating as there are no checkpoints. I hate continuously replaying easy sections just to get to the hard section you're having trouble with.

"Flood the Market" is the only real hard mission. That one made me rage a lot. The rest are fairly easy. I did the missions and Survival by myself. Not to hard once you get a good strategy on survival.
What strategy do you use? You mean map based or like order of buying things like sentries and riot shield/delta squads?

yeah I need some tips and strategy as well as they intimidate me to do it alone

Every map has it's sweet spot. I would choose an area that's equal distance from the Weapons and Equipment Armory.

As for how I would pend my money....the ACR was a must have for me. That was my main gun. I would keep an LMG as a back-up just in case i had nothing else to take out a Juggernaut with. On the harder difficulties I would buy a Sentry Gun as soon as I could. Then a Riot Shield Squad. Always keep a Pred Missile handy for waves with Juggernuats. And having some Claymores+c4 is always good.

But really you should just get a feel for it yourselves. the first four maps are really easy.

Only just seen th^t. Nice, will try it when I get back to MW3.

Btw the 1st 2 MW3 DLCs are now half price. Time for me to get involved!

Has anyone downloaded Collection 3 for MW3 yet? I think it's only available for Elite subscribers atm. Anyways, they included a new "Chaos" mode where basically you try and survive as long as you can against endless waves of enemies. You have to keep your combo string going in order to keep playing. You start off with two minutes and as long as your combo string is still going, the game doesn't end. All the while, different care packages are dropped and you earn all perks while mowing down enemies. It's actually A LOT of fun! If anyone downloaded it, send me a message and we can play in co-op! Here's a video of the mode.....

[YT]rt7lrRMw4GE[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"