The Force Awakens Mos Eisley Cantina & Lounge Franchise

Lt. Ekelarc Yong:
He was a rebel Y-Wing pilot who fought during the Battle of Endor. He flew as Grey 3 as a part of Grey Squadron. He was killed in action when two TIE fighters shot at him causing his Y-Wing to spin out of control. He then unavoidably crashed his Y-wing straight into a Star Destroyer. RIP Lt. Yong.

Your_Avatar_13.png

"I'm hit!!..."

^ at least he did some damage to that star destroyer... :(

Lieutenant Endicott:
He was an imperial officer who worked on board the second Death Star during the Battle of Endor. He worked in the docking bay and monitored incoming shuttles such as that of Darth Vader's unexpected visit. He also worked in Death Star's main control room where he relayed orders to destroy the forest moon of Endor. However, this order was never materialized as the Rebel fleet were able to successfully destroy the Death Star's inner reactor causing the Battle station to explode turning Endicott into immediate space dust.

Your_Avatar_14.png

"Inform the commander that Lord Vader's shuttle has arrived."

EV-9D9:
He was a droid that worked for Jabba the Hutt alongside 8D8. He managed the detention and prisoner discipline area where he oversaw the torture of droids as well as organics. He also assigned jobs. When R2-D2 and C-3PO were brought to Jabba the Hutt for a undercover mission EV assigned the droids to work.
EV was voiced by ROTJ director Richard Marquand

Your_Avatar_15.png

"You're a feisty little one, but you'll soon learn some respect. I have need for you on the master's sail barge, and I think you'll fill in nicely."
-EV-9D9 to R2-D2

Commander Gherant:
He served on board the Super Star Destroyer The Executor during the Battle of Endor. He was the officer that wondered why they weren't attacking the Rebel Fleet, since the Emperor had a secret surprise waiting for the Rebels, which was that the Death Star war fully operational! He was killed when an A-Wing spinning out of control crashed straight threw the observation control deck when the shields to the Star Destroyer failed, killing him in the explosion. He was the one who screamed "Too Late!" and tried to dive - unsuccessfully that is - out of the way.

Your_Avatar_16.png

"We're not going to attack?"

Grizz Frix:
He fought in the Battle of Endor alongside the Rebel Alliance. He flew a T-65 X-Wing Starfighter. He sadly perished in the battle when he flew to close to the exploding shield generator of the enemy star destroyer.

Your_Avatar_17.png

"It's gonna blow!!.."
-Grizz's final words

Horton Salam:
He fought in the Battle of Endor and was the Grey leader who flew a Y-Wing. The squadron flew along side Lando Calrissian who was flying the Millennium Falcon. He survived the battle against the Death Star II celebrating with the rest of the Rebel Alliance when they defeated the Empire.

Your_Avatar_18.png

"Grey leader standing by.."

Commander Igar:
Was an imperial commander who worked at an Imperial outpost on the forest moon of Endor. He was the commander that brought Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader after Luke surrendered to them. Igar then handed Luke's lightsaber over to the Sith lord.

Your_Avatar_19.png

"This is a Rebel that surrendered to us. Although he denies it, I believe there may be more of them, and I request permission to conduct a further search of the area."

"He was armed only with this".

Jabba the Hutt:
He over saw a large criminal empire and lived at his palace on the desert planet of Tatooine. He was extremely fat and lazy as well as being hot headed, ruthless and an overall sadistic bastard. He operated a detention center underneath his palace where droids and organics were often tortured if they owed Jabba money or if they didn't work well enough. He tried to kill Han Solo and Luke Skywalker but failed miserably. He was killed at the hands of Princess Leia. Leia used the chain that tied her down and wrapped it around the giant slugs neck chocking him to death. He was then turned into scrambled Jabba - very well done - when his Sail Barge blew up and burst into flames.

Your_Avatar_20.png

<<This bounty hunter is my kind of scum: fearless and inventive.>>
<<You weak minded fool! He&#8217;s using an old Jedi mind trick.>> ~ Jabba the Hutt

"Threepio, you tell that slimy piece of worm-ridden filth he'll get no such pleasure from us! Right?" - Han Solo
"Jabba, this is your last chance. Free us or die." - Luke Skywalker

Jubnuk:
He was a Gamorrean guard that worked at Jabba's palce along with a handful of other Gamoreans. When Luke force called a blaster to his hand when unsuccessfully negotiating with Jabba, Jubnuk was the one who ran towards Luke and pushed Luke's arm away. Jabba then quickly opened up the trap door beneath Luke Skywalker, which accidentally caused Jubnuk to fall into the pit as well. Jubnuk and Luke both realized that they were dropped into the Rancor Pitt. Jubnuk screamed and tried to get out but none of his friends would or even could help him. It was too late for poor old Jubnuk! His loud oinking and flailing of his arms immediately drew the attention of the Rancor who quickly snatched him up and bit his head off. Luke was more lucky as he was able to escape by killing the Rancor. He did this by throwing a rock at the door control panel which caused the giant metal door to crash down on top of his head.

Your_Avatar_21.png

Last edited:
So did Luke force choke those Gamorrean guards to death? I always wondered if he did.

pQQPK0C.jpg

My Luke costume. It's in pieces so that as the day has been going on at work, I've been taking off layers and getting further into Return of the Jedi haha

Keir Santage:
Was part of rogue squadron and flew as Rogue Seven. As the shield to the Death Star failed he followed the orders to head towards the Death Star and down into a deep shaft that went all the way down into the reactor core. Before he was able to get to deep inside the Death Star he was shot down and killed by a TIE fighter.

Your_Avatar_22.png

"The shield is down! Commence attack on the Death Star's main reactor."
"We're on our way. Red Group, Gold Group, all fighters follow me." &#8213;Admiral Ackbar and General Lando Calrissian, ordering the assault on the Death Star's main reactor

Last edited:
Officer Jhoff:
He was the traffic control officer that worked on the bridge of the Super Star Destroyer - The Executor. He was there who spoke with shuttle Tydiruim - the shuttle that Han, Luke, Chewie, the two droids and a crew of Rebels were flying in incognito. Han who spoke undercover asked for permission to land on Endor. Jhoff eventually gave them permission after Lord Vader gave the go ahead. He was killed during the Battle of Endor when a Rebel A-wing crashed through the bridge killing Jhoff and the other bridge officers on deck.

Jhoff.jpg

"Shuttle "Tydirium," transmit the clearance code for shield passage." -
Officer Jhoff
"Transmission commencing" - Han Solo
*After awhile*
"Shuttle Tydirium, deactivation of the shield will commence immediately, follow your present course" - Jhoff

Kithaba:
He was a skiff guard for Jabba the Hutt. He was one of the poor bastards that fell into the Sarlacc Pitt during the battle between Luke Skywalker and his friends with Jabba's minions. After Kithaba fell into the sandy edge of the pit, one of the Sarlacc's giant long tentacles grabbed hold of his body chocking him and dragged him down into the Sarlacc's belly.

Your_Avatar_24.png

Logray:
He was an Ewok that lived at the Bright Tree Village on the forest moon of Endor. He was the head shaman. He was one of the taller Ewoks and wore a skull of a small creature on his head. He also carried around a staff with spinal bones around it. Most likely from the same or another creature. He was the one who specifically ordered the sacrifice of Han, Luke and Chewie to honor the Golden God C-3PO. But after Luke performed Magic that made C-3PO fly in mid air Logray and the rest of the Ewoks reconsidered and made peace with their new friends.

Your_Avatar_25.png

Am I alone in thinking the Jedi are the least interesting part of the Star Wars Universe? After watching Revenge of the Sith where all these supreme warriors get taken out like punks it's kinda hard to root for 'em. Guess in my opinion there are so many other interesting parts of the SW Universe to care about.

The Force and the ones who use it whether they be Jedi, Sith, or something else interest me more than anything else in the Star wars galaxy. That's isn't to say that I'm not interested in anything else however.

As for ROTS, they didn't get taken out like punks. Jedi aren't indestructible. Throw enough guns, artillery, and soldiers at a Jedi and they will die. Which is what happened. The galactic army they trusted with their lives and had fought side by side with for years suddenly turned on them. And the Jedi couldn't sense it coming because it was the result of a chip in the clones' heads. If it had been a case of the clones being secretly evil the Jedi could have seen it coming by sensing their ulterior motives but because their betrayal of the Jedi was caused by the chip in the clones' brains neither the clones nor the Jedi had a chance. And that was the brilliance of it. Sidious essentially created a Trojan horse.

Last edited:
The Force and the ones who use it whether they be Jedi, Sith, or something else interest me more than anything else in the Star wars galaxy. That's isn't to say that I'm not interested in anything else however.

As for ROTS, they didn't get taken out like punks. Jedi aren't indestructible. Throw enough guns, artillery, and soldiers at a Jedi and they will die. Which is what happened. The galactic army they trusted with their lives and had fought side by side with for years suddenly turned on them. And the Jedi couldn't sense it coming because it was the result of a chip in the clones' heads. If it had been a case of the clones being secretly evil the Jedi could have seen it coming by sensing their ulterior motives but because their betrayal of the Jedi was caused by the chip in the clones' brains neither the clones nor the Jedi had a chance. And that was the brilliance of it. Sidious essentially created a Trojan horse.

Sure, I'll buy that the Clones could take out some of the Jedi. But you'd think these super aware super warriors would have patience enough to call in Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon and Obi-Wan to take out Sidious rather than just Windu and a handful of nobodies. Bring your A game to take out the baddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"