The Force Awakens Mos Eisley Cantina & Lounge Franchise

^ Welcome :)

Jabba's Rancor:

Jabba's pet Rancor lived underneath Jabba's palace in an underground chamber and was looked after by the Rancor trainer Malakili. Jabba would often use a trap door to unsuspected visitors he didn't like or to those who tried to kill him. Those he has eaten include Oola and Jubnuk. The Rancor also tried to eat Luke Skywalker but he was killed by Luke when he caused a giant door to crash closed on top of his head.

Your_Avatar_42.png

Last edited:
Rapotwanalantonee Tivtotolon:
Also known as Rappertunie, was one of the musicians that played in the Max Rebo band. The band played at Jabba's Palace prior to the altercation between Luke Skywalker. The instrument he played is called the Growdi Harmonique. He was added to the 1997 special edition of Return of the Jedi. He was a puppet that was digitally inserted into the film.

Your_Avatar_43.png

Lieutenant Renz:
He was an Imperial officer that was stationed on Endor. He was the one who helped capture the rebels who infiltrated the Bunker that controlled the shields to the Death Star II. He was the man that called Han rebel scum.

Your_Avatar_44.png

"You rebel scum!"

Just watched an incredible fan edit of the prequels. Very unique and it takes a minute to acclimate to the music but once you do it's excellent. Damn near cried at the end, haha!

[YT]KJJqYoMxG7o[/YT]

Heres the link if it didn't work above:

https://youtu.be/KJJqYoMxG7o

Rogua:
He was one of the Gamorrean guards that worked at Jabba the Hutt's Palace. Him and his partner Ortugg were the two guards that were stationed at the main entrance to the palace. Rogua greeted C-3PO and R2-D2 when they entered the front hallway.
Rogua and Ortugg tried to stop Luke Skywalker who somehow managed to enter the palace. Skywalker force chocked Rogue which caused him to fall over and lose consciousness. Rogua did not die yet from this encounter, however when he went with Jabba on the sail barge he was killed when the ship exploded during Skywalker's escape.

Your_Avatar_45.png

Saelt-Marae:
Also known as Yak-Face, he was one of the background characters of Jabba's Palace and Jabba's Sail Barge. He managed to escape during the altercation with Luke Skywalker and was not killed in the explosion of the Sail Barge. He also had a striking similarity to the Camel mascot of the old Camel cigarette ads.

Your_Avatar_46.png

Salacious Crumb:
He was the little Kowakian monkey-lizards that sat next to Jabba the Hutt and laughed a lot. During the battle at the Great Pitt of Carkoon he was seen chewing out one of C-3PO's eye receptors. He was then shocked by R2-D2 causing him to jump away. He was then killed when the sail barge exploded turning him into toasted monkey-lizard. This time R2-D2 was the one laughing.

Salacious_Crumb.jpg

Sim Aloo:
He was one of those weirdos that were seen standing around Emperor Palpatine on board Death Star II. He was an adviser of the Emperor and was killed during the Battle of Endor as he was still on Death Star II as it exploded.

Your_Avatar_48.png

Sy Snootles:
This alien was one of the musicians that worked at Jabba's Palace where her specific talent was singing awful music. She was the lead signer of the Max Rebo Band. She is best known for signing the original song Lapti Nek before the song was replaced in the 1997 Special Edition of Return of the Jedi.

Your_Avatar_49.png

[YT]dV0LD-QAzg0[/YT]

Ab queck zenick fesi
Zong jup col im in na hiz jal, ooh
Wow!
Wa toc peg qui dos gee pif, aah
Joc jarraz bas deg zorze zot
Jer wih tuster mo vey
Qui neb be og ezen on
Wok lapti nek seb not van
Goc jarraz bas deg zorze zot

(Translation)
Feel my body growing
My bones have started glowing, ooh
Wow!
The time has come for showing
That I'll shape you up and work you out
My body feels excitin'
My soul is synthesizin'
My whole frame is jumpin'
I'm workin' out and havin' fun

Teebo:
He was an Ewok who fought in the Battle of Endor. His search party was the one that captured Luke, Han, Chewie, R2 and C-3PO in a net, which was intended to trap an animal for food. He was the Ewok that pointed a spear at Han Solo, which caused Han to yell at him to point it somewhere else. Teebo was also the Ewok that got shocked in the buttocks by R2-D2. At the end of the Battle of Endor Teebo was seen playing the drums.

Your_Avatar_50.png

"Hey! Point that thing somewhere else!"
-Han Solo to Teebo

Lieutenant Telsij:
He was one of the Rebel pilots that flew in the Battle of Endor. He flew a Y-Wing and had the call sign of Grey 2 in Grey Squadron. He managed to survive the battle.

Your_Avatar_51.png

"There's…too many of them!!"

Tortured Droid:
When R2-D2 and C-3PO entered Jabba's dungeon this poor courier droid was seen hanging along side the wall with its legs and arms being ripped apart. This frightened poor C-3PO.

Your_Avatar_52.png

Wicket:
Wicket Wystri Warrick was an Ewok who lived on the forest moon of Endor. He was part of the Bright Tree Village clan and helped the Rebels fight the Empire during the Battle of Endor. He survived the battle and was seen dancing and hugging R2-D2 at the victory ceremony. He was played by Warwick Davis when he was 11 years old and stood at 2 feet 11 inches tall.

Your_Avatar_53.png

"You're a jittery little thing, aren't you?"
-Leia Organa to Wicket

Last edited:
Yarna d'al' Gargon:
She was the fat dancer at Jabba's palace. She danced around kicking her legs up in the air to the tune of the Max Rebo Band. She performed a dance with Oola the green Twi'lek. Her specific species is known as a Askajian. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Askajian
Your_Avatar_54.png

"Somewhere along the way, in one of those conversations that was beer-induced, we said, 'Oh, and she has six breasts!' And somehow it was appropriate for Jabba's palace." ―Costume designer Nilo Rodis Jamero

Captain Yorr:
He flew Darth Vader's personal shuttle which was a ST 321 Imperial Lambda-class T-4a shuttle. Prior to the events of the Battle of Endor he flew Vader to a hanger bay of the second Death Star so that Vader could personally observe the progress. He was portrayed by Jasper Jacob.

Your_Avatar_55.png

"Command station, this is ST-321, code clearance blue. We are starting our approach. Deactivate the security shield." - Captain Yorr

Admiral Ackbar:
Gial Ackbar was a Mon Calamari Rebel Alliance fleet commander. He commanded the ship Home One during the Battle of Endor. He successfully was able to invade a trap set by the imperials. He survived the battle.

Your_Avatar_56.png

"May the Force be with us"

"It's a trap!"

Ackbar is a classic by now lol.

Hellooo! And yes, i live :woot:

Lieutenant Endicott:
He was an imperial officer who worked on board the second Death Star during the Battle of Endor. He worked in the docking bay and monitored incoming shuttles such as that of Darth Vader's unexpected visit. He also worked in Death Star's main control room where he relayed orders to destroy the forest moon of Endor. However, this order was never materialized as the Rebel fleet were able to successfully destroy the Death Star's inner reactor causing the Battle station to explode turning Endicott into immediate space dust.

Your_Avatar_14.png

"Inform the commander that Lord Vader's shuttle has arrived."

I've always hated his line delivery.

It sounds like 'shell' instead of 'shuttle'.

Also this concludes my Return of the Jedi Avatars.

All my avatars from the past 57 days.

Return_of_the_Jedi_Avatars.jpg

Now I am doing the FINAL 15!!

Even though he is only from Return of the Jedi I decided to have Admiral Ackbar as number 15 in the countdown.

Boba Fett:
He was a skilled Mandalorian Bounty Hunter who he took assignments from both Jabba the Hutt and Darth Vader. He helped in the capture of Han Solo and delivered him to Jabba on his ship the Slave 1. However Solo's capture didn't last for long as he was later rescued by Leia, Lando and Luke Skywalker on Tatooine. During the battle at the Great Pit of Carkoon Boba Fett fell in to the mouth of the Sarlacc. Due to his strong armor and his skill as a warrior he was able to escape.

Your_Avatar_57.png

"There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations."
"As you wish."
―Darth Vader and Boba Fett

"What if he doesn't survive? He is worth a lot to me."
- Boba Fett to Vader.

Emperor Palpatine:
Also know as Darth Sidious was a Sith lord and the master of Darth Vader. He masterminded the plan to overthrow the Jedi and to establish the Galactic Empire. He tried to turn Luke Skywalker to the dark side of the force, but Luke resisted. Palpatine tried to kill Luke with force lightening. Vader stopped him by picking him up and tossing him down a deep shaft, killing him in the fall.

Your_Avatar_58.png

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen"

"So be it…Jedi. If you will not be turned, you will be destroyed! Young fool. Only now, at the end, do you understand. Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the dark side. You have paid the price for your lack of vision! Now, young Skywalker…you will die."

"AAaahhhhhhhhh....."
- Palpatine's last words after being thrown by Vader.

Wedge Antilles:
He was an X-wing pilot for the Rebel Alliance and flew as Red Leader during the Battle of Endor. He survived the battle and was seen celebrating the victory at the Ewok tree village. He was portrayed by two actors - Colin Higgins and Denis Lawson. However both of their voices were dubbed over by David Ankrum.

Your_Avatar_59.png

"All right, Wedge. Go for the power regulator on the north tower." - Lando
"Copy, Gold Leader. I'm already on my way out."
- Wedge

"Wedge is my favorite character, true. I've said in other interviews that he interests me because he's an ethical killer. The killer part isn't that interesting—from that perspective, he's a guy who always has a means, a motive, and an opportunity. No, it's the ethics that are interesting, his struggle to make each choice to kill a correct one, one that will not lead those he commands or inspires down some slippery slope."
―Aaron Allston

Last edited:
Master Yoda:
Was a Jedi master who lived in exile on the swampy planet of Dagobah. He continued to train Luke Skywalker in the ways of the Force.

Your_Avatar_60.png

Yoda:No more training do you require. Already know you, that which you need.
Luke:Then I am a Jedi.
Yoda: No. Not yet. One thing remains. Vader. You must confront Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi will you be. And confront him you will.

Yoda: Soon will I rest, yes, forever sleep. Earned it I have.
Luke: Master Yoda, you can't die.
Yoda: Ah, strong am I with the Force, but not that strong. Twilight is upon me, and soon, night must fall. That is the way of things. The way of the Force.

Yoda: "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"