The Force Awakens Mos Eisley Cantina & Lounge Franchise

^ I could contemplate that question forever...

General Madine:
General Crix Madine was a member of the Rebel Alliance and helped to plan the successful raid on the Death Star II's shield generator located on the moon of Endor. He helped in capturing the imperial shuttle Tydirium which Luke, Han, Leia and a group of Rebel's used to travel down to the Forest moon.

Your_Avatar_26.png

"We have stolen a small Imperial shuttle. Disguised as a cargo ship, and using a secret Imperial code, a strike team will land on the moon and deactivate the shield generator."

Malakili:
He was a creature tamer and cared for the Rancor at Jabba's Palace. He became very attached to the Rancor and when he was killed by Luke Skywalker he became very upset and started to cry. Some of Jabba's guards tried to comfort him during his loss.

Your_Avatar_27.png

"I like the idea that everyone loves someone. And even the worst, most horrible monster you can imagine was loved by his keeper. And the rancor probably loved his keeper."
-George Lucas

Sure, I'll buy that the Clones could take out some of the Jedi. But you'd think these super aware super warriors would have patience enough to call in Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon and Obi-Wan to take out Sidious rather than just Windu and a handful of nobodies. Bring your A game to take out the baddies.

It would have taken too long for Mundi, Koon, and Obi to get back to Coruscant. Sidious knew that the Jedi knew who he was at that point and Mace couldn't afford to let Sidious get away so he took the best Jedi he had at the Temple. Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar are actually powerful Jedi Masters. Kolar is actually known for his abilities with a saber. Unfortunately Lucas did a horrid job directing the scene and made the Jedi Masters that Mace brought with him look like absolute idiots instead of making them look like the Masters they were. Seriously one of the Jedi is staring at the vase beside him when Sidious attacks him, and the other two get taken out like chumps right away too.

:facepalm:

In the book that was based on an early draft of the script Kit Fisto at least survived until the fight moved into the main chamber of Palpatine's office. At some point while they were in there fighting Sidious decapitated Kit and his head landed on Sidious's office desk. Anakin flies his speeder up to the office window and sees Kit's head staring out the window at him. Anakin cuts a hole through the window and goes in. The whole scene plays out so much better in the book. Hell the entire story of ROTS plays out so much better in the book.

Last edited:
Logray:
He was an Ewok that lived at the Bright Tree Village on the forest moon of Endor. He was the head shaman. He was one of the taller Ewoks and wore a skull of a small creature on his head. He also carried around a staff with spinal bones around it. Most likely from the same or another creature. He was the one who specifically ordered the sacrifice of Han, Luke and Chewie to honor the Golden God C-3PO. But after Luke performed Magic that made C-3PO fly in mid air Logray and the rest of the Ewoks reconsidered and made peace with their new friends.

Your_Avatar_25.png

I remember Logray from the cartoon. They made him look like the stereotypical wizard. Also, I think in RotJ terms Teebo is supposed to be black furred. Wicket was the only one whose animated appearance was similar to his live-action counterpart.

^ Yes, haha. He did look a lot different in the cartoon. He looked older and had that long white beard.

Max Rebo:
He was a popular Ortoolan musician and the head member of the Max Rebo Band. He was the chubby blue alien that almost resembled an elephant. He was seen playing music in Jabba's Palace. The round keyboard like instrument he played was the Nalargon, also called the Red Ball Jett Keyboard.

Your_Avatar_28.png

"The main difficulty was that it made me deaf for a few days. As I couldn’t see I had to be given instructions by an earphone, but it got so tightly wedged into my ear that it affected my hearing for days after."
―Simon Williamson on wearing the Max Rebo costume

Commander Merrejk:
He was an Imperial commander on board the Super Star Destroyer The Executor. He altered Admiral Piett during the Battle of Endor that their ship was in attack position and ready to fight the Rebel Fleet. He was killed when a Rebel A-Wing crashed into the bridge killing all the bridge crewmen.

Your_Avatar_29.png

"We're in attack position now, sir."

Corporal Misik:
He was an Imperial scout trooper stationed on the forest moon of Endor. He helped to monitor and guard the areas around the bunker controlling the shield generator to the Death Star II. He was one of the scout troopers that was chased by Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa. His speeder bike was the one that got tangled up with Luke's commandeered speeder duirng he heated chase. When they saw they were about to collide with a tree, Luke eventually jumped off the speeder where Misik was able to avoid it. Misik then turned his speeder around and shot at Luke who deflected the blasts with a lightsaber. Luke then slashed Misik's speeder at the front causing Misik to spin out of control. Misik then perished when he crashed into a tree.

Your_Avatar_30.png

Moff Jerjerrod:
Tiaan Jerjerrod was an imperial Moff who worked on board Death Star II.

Your_Avatar_31.png

"Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence."
"You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I'm here to put you back on schedule."
―Jerjerrod and Darth Vader aboard the Death Star II

"The Emperor is coming here?"
"That is correct, Commander, and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress."
"We shall double our efforts!"
"I hope so, Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."
―Tiaan Jerjerrod and Vader discuss the Emperor's impending visit to the second Death Star —

he originally had much more screentime:

^ Yeah pretty great deleted scenes! Thanks!

Mon Mothma:
She was a senator and one of the founding members of the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War against the Empire. She played a key part in strategy during the Battle of Endor.

Your_Avatar_32.png

"Many Bothans died to bring us this information.."

"The Emperor's made a critical error, and the time for our attack has come."

Myn Kyneugh:
He was one of Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Guards. He was seen with a few other's just standing around. They never did anything worthwhile in the movies, but they always looked so badass. He was killed when the Death Star II was destroyed as he was still guarding an elevator somewhere..

Your_Avatar_33.png

Major Newland:
Him and his partner Blanaid were riding an AT-ST during the battle of Endor when Chewbacca and a couple of Ewoks swung on a rope and landed on the top of their AT-ST. Once Blanaid was thrown out of the AT-ST Chewbacaa and the Ewoks beat Newland unconscious. Newland is also sometimes referred to as Major Marquand due to him being played by actor Richard Marquand.

Your_Avatar_34.png

"Get him off of there"

^ the second reason Chewie hates to take a bath...

Nien Nunb:
Was a Sullustan smuggler who aided the Rebel Alliance during the Battle of Endor. He sat in the co-pilot seat of the Millennium Falcon when him, Lando and a few Rebel soldiers flew the Flacon during the battle of Endor.

Your_Avatar_35.png

"Don't worry. My friend's down there. He'll have that shield down on time. Or this'll be the shortest offensive of all time." - Lando to Nien Nunb

Corporal Oberk:
He was another scout trooper that was stationed on Endor. He was the trooper who pointed a blaster at Princess Leia and told her to get up out from behind a log where she was hiding. Oberk was then suddenly hit in the leg by the Ewok Wicket who was also hiding with Leia. This distracted Oberk long enough for Leia to smack him hard in the head, knocking him unconscious.

Your_Avatar_36.png

"C'mon, get up!"
- Oberk to Leia

"What the!?..."

-Oberk to Wicket

Oola:
She was a Twi'lek slave at Jabba the Hutt's palace where she danced for the fat hutt bastard. She attempted to kill Jabba with a chain, but Jabba released a trap door beneath her feet which caused her to fall into the Rancor Pitt. She was then sadly killed by the Rancor.

Your_Avatar_37.png

Pagetti Rook:
He was one of the skiff guards that worked for Jabba the Hutt. He was present during the failed execution of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo at the Great Pit of Carkoon. He was the one who prodded Luke Skywalker to walk the plank. When Luke spun back around and caught his lightsaber that R2 shot to him, Pagetti was then killed by Luke during the battle.

Your_Avatar_38.png

Paploo:
He was the little Ewok that stole one of the speeder bikes belonging to an Imperial scout trooper. This caused two other scout troopers to chase after him leaving one man behind. This diversion actually helped out Han, Luke, Leia and the rest get by. Somehow Paploo managed to ride the speeder fairly well, even though he was hanging on for dear life. He was portrayed by Kenny Baker who also was R2-D2.

Your_Avatar_39.png

"I'm afraid our furry companion has gone and done something rather rash."
-C-3po to Leia

Admiral Piett:
Firmus Piett was an Admiral of the Galactic Empire. He was stationed on board the Super Star destroyer The executor. He perished during the Battle of Endor when a Rebel A-Wing crashed into the bridge of the Super Star Destroyer killing the Admiral and his crew. He appeared in both ESB and ROTJ.

Your_Avatar_41.png

"Bounty hunters! We don't need their scum… Those Rebels won't escape us."
-Piett in ESB

Bridge officer: "Sir, we've lost our bridge deflector shield." Firmus Piett: "Intensify the forward batteries. I don't want anything to get through…Intensify forward firepower!"Gherant: "Too late!"
―Admiral Firmus Piett's final moments during the Battle of Endor

This is the coolest lounge name on the hype.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"