The Force Awakens Mos Eisley Cantina & Lounge Franchise

C-3PO:
He was a humanoid protocol droid and assisted Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia in their fight against the Galactic Empire. His counterpart was R2-D2 who also assisted Luke, Han and Leia. He helped the rebels during the Battle of Endor and helped to to communicate with the Ewoks. He also told them wonderful stories about the battles between Darth Vader and Rebels.

10_C_3_P0.jpg

"I am C-3PO Human-cyborg relations"

"I am fluent in over six million forms of communication"

"R2, if I told you half the things I've heard about this Jabba the Hutt, you'd probably short circuit."

"It's against my programming to impersonate a Deity"

Lando Calrissian:
He was a smuggler and sabacc card player who was the Baron administrator of Cloud City. When Han Solo was captured by the Empire and sent away frozen in carbonite to Jabba the Hutt, Lando Helped Luke and Leia in his rescue. Lando also assisted The rebel alliance during the Battle of Endor and piloted the Millennium Flacon during the attack run on the second Death Star. He survived the battle and cheerfully celebrated with the Ewoks and his friends at the Bright Tree House Village.

9_Lando_Calrissian.jpg

"No, wait! I thought you were blind!
Up a little higher! Just a little higher!"

"That blast came from the Death Star! That thing's operational!"

[to Nien Nunb] "Don't worry, my friend's down there. He'll have that shield down in time.
[to himself] Or this'll be the shortest offensive of all time."

"We're on our way, Red group, Gold group, all fighters follow me. Ha ha ha, I told you they'd do it"

Chewbacca:
This Wookie befriended Han Solo after Han rescued his life and formed a life-debt with him. He assisted Han Solo on board the Millennium falcon where he helped with repairs and piloting. He assisted Han, Luke, Leia and the Rebel Alliance during the Battle against the Galactic Empire. He fought with the Rebels and the Ewoks during the Battle of Endor and kicked some serious Imperial Buttocks.

Your_Avatar_63.png

"Keep your distance, though, Chewie, but don't *look* like you're trying to keeping your distance." - Han
[Chewie barks a question]
"*I* don't know. Fly casual." -
Han

"I sat down on one of the sofas, waiting for George. Door opened, and George walked in with Gary behind him. So, naturally, what did I do? I'm raised in England. Soon as someone comes in through the door, I stand up. George goes "Hmm…". Virtually turned to Gary, and said 'I think we've found him'." ―Peter Mayhew, about his audition

R2-D2:
He was an astromech droid that helped assisted Luke, Han and Leia in their fight against the Galactic Empire. He helped Luke Skywalker rescue Han Solo and Princess Leia during their failed execution by Jabba the Hutt by hiding Luke lightsider inside his dome. He then assisted his friends when they infiltrated the moon of Endor so that they could take down the shield generator to the second Death Star. They were victorious and R2 danced with the Ewoks at the the victory ceremony.
Your_Avatar_64.png

"You're a feisty little one, but you'll soon learn some respect. I have need for you on the master's sail barge. And I think you'll fill in nicely."
EV-9D9 to R2

"I can't do it, R2. I can't go on alone." - Luke to R2

"R2, why did you have to be so brave?" - C-3PO

"Lucas looked at me and immediately said: 'You'll do.' "
―Kenny Baker on being cast as R2-D2

Obi-wan 'Ben' Kenobi:
A Jedi master who trained both Anakin Skywalker and Luke Skywalker. When Anakin fell to the dark side he helped hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knigths. Because of this him and Yoda helped to hide Luke and Leia from the Empire and the two of them went into exile. During a lightsaber battle with Darth Vader, he gave up his life so that Luke and his friends could escape the Death Star. This aloud him to become one with the Force. He was then able to assist Luke as a Force Ghost. He was portrayed by Alec Guinness in the original trilogy and Ewan McGregor in the prequel trilogy.

Your_Avatar_65.png

" Yoda and I will always be with you"

"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. Anakin was a good friend. When I first met him, your father was already a great pilot. But I was amazed how strongly the Force was with him. I took it upon myself to train him as a Jedi. I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Yoda. I was wrong. "

"
You cannot escape your destiny. You must face Darth Vader again."

"Your insight serves you well. Bury your feelings deep down, Luke. They do you credit, but they could be made to serve the Emperor. "

Darth Vader:
The dark lord of the sith was the apprentice to Emperor Palpatine and together they hunted down the Jedi Knights. The two led the Galactic Empire in the war against the Rebel Alliance. He was once Anakin Skywalker but fell to the dark side when he was a Jedi knight. He was voiced by James Earl Jones and
portrayed by Dave Prowse.

Your_Avatar_66.png

"Your father... was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be the Jedi Anakin Skywalker and "became" Darth Vader. When that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed. So, what I told you was true... from a certain point of view."
- Obi wan to Luke

"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen. " Darth Vader

"It is too late for me, son. The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. He is your master now. "
- Darth Vader

"Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. Obi-Wan was wise to hide her from me. Now his failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will..."
-Darth Vader

Anakin Skywalker
He was once a Jedi Knight and friend of Obi-wan Kenobi prior to his seduction by Emperor Palpatine and his turn to the dark side. When he emerged as the evil Darth Vader it was presumed that Anakin was dead. However, the love of his son Luke Skywalker helped Vader redeem himself by saving his son's life and killing his evil master. After many years Anakin returned, but only for a short time since the wounds caused by saving his son were deadly. He died in his son's arms. At the end of ROTJ Anakin appears to Luke as a Force Ghost alongside Yoda and Obi-wan. He was the father to Luke and Leia, and the grandfather of Jaina, Jacen, Anakin Solo and Ben Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker was portrayed by Jake Lloyd and Hayden Christensen in the prequel trilogy and Sebastian Shaw in Return of the Jedi.

Your_Avatar_67.png

"Luke... help me take this mask off" - Anakin
"But you'll die. " - Luke
"Nothing ... can stop that now. Just once... let me ...look on you with my own eyes.." - Anakin
"Now... go, my son. Leave me. " - Anakin
"No. You're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you." -Luke
"You already... have, Luke. You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister... you were right. " - Anakin

Last edited:
Han Solo:
Smuggler turned hero of the Rebel Alliance. He helped his friends in the defeat of the Galactic Empire. After Return of the Jedi he went on to marry Princess Leia and together they had three children - Jacen, Jaina and Anakin.

Your_Avatar_68.png

"Luke? Luke's crazy! He can't even take care of himself, much less rescue anybody."

"A Jedi Knight? Jeez, I'm out of it for a little while, everyone gets delusions of grandeur!"

" I think my eyes are getting better. Instead of a big dark blur, I see a big light blur."

"
3PO. You tell that slimy piece of worm-ridden filth, he'll get no such pleasure from us. "

"Well, why don't you use your divine influence and get us out of this?"

"I have a really bad feeling about this."

Last edited:
Princess Leia:
Key member of the Rebel Alliance and helped the rebellion over throw the galactic Empire. Sister to Luke Skywalker and wife to Han Solo. Together Han and Leia had three children - Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo.

Your_Avatar_69.png

"Who are you?" - Han
"Someone who loves you" - Leia

"Luke, don't talk that way. You have a power I don't understand and could never have." - Leia
"You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time you'll learn to use it as I have. The Force runs strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And... my sister has it. Yes. It's you, Leia." -Luke

My final character for my own personal countdown to Star Wars The Force Awakens!

Luke Skywalker:
He was a Jedi Knight who helped to over throw the Galactic Empire during the Battle of Endor. He was trained to use the force by Obi-wan Kenobi and Yoda. He was the twin sister of Leia and son of Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala. He helped defeat Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine and helped to redeem Vader who was his father Anakin Skywalker. After Return of the Jedi he established a Jedi Academy on the moon Yavin 4 and trained many students. He later married Mara Jade Skywalker and the two had a son Ben Skywalker. He also became the uncle to Han and Leia's three children - Jaina, Jacen and Anakin.
Your_Avatar_70.png

"I'll not leave you here. I've got to save you."

"Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the good in you, the conflict."

"Never. I'll never turn to the Dark Side. You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Last edited:
Congratulation to the E.U Rebellion! They have successful raised over $4,700 to erect a Billboard in San Fransisco asking Lucasfilm for more Legends!

The Billboard went up earlier today and will stay up for an entire Month! It is a half a mile away from the Lucasfilm Headquarters, right on Lombard street, the street that leads right to Lucasfilm and eventually goes over the Golden Gate bridge. It is a very popular road and it is right near a handful of popular restaurants.

Lucasfilm employees are already showing their support!

Nothing will happen. I think Disney feels quite confident about what they are doing with SW. 2.1 billion from TFA's theatrical run, an estimated 5 billion in merchandising in the first year.

What a waste of money. You could have donated that money to an actual worthwhile cause like fighting lgbt discrimination or donated it to the victims of the Ecuador earthquake or the victims of the earthquake in Japan.

On an unrelated note, I found this gif:

Uu16T5t.gif

Nothing will happen. I think Disney feels quite confident about what they are doing with SW. 2.1 billion from TFA's theatrical run, an estimated 5 billion in merchandising in the first year.

2.1 billion?? 5 Billion?? What a waste of money. People could have donated that money to an actual worthwhile cause like fighting lgbt discrimination or donated it to the victims of the Ecuador earthquake or the victims of the earthquake in Japan.

2.1 billion?? 5 Billion?? What a waste of money. People could have donated that money to an actual worthwhile cause like fighting lgbt discrimination or donated it to the victims of the Ecuador earthquake or the victims of the earthquake in Japan.

What?

There's no reasoning with you on this. Just like how you thought that Rey would be Jania Solo up until December 18th.

Yeah well when my heart broke after that I needed something else to keep me busy. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"