Reaction score
Out of these Choices:

Predator 2

Ghostbusters 2

Batman Returns

2010 - Year We Made Contact

Scream 2

Halloween 2 (original)

Psycho II. If you don't hold it up to the same classic standard as the first one, it's actually quite good.

Out of just your list, 2010: Year We Made Contact, for the same reason as Psycho II.

I'm not sure how appreciated most of those are. I do think Predator 2 deserves more praise.

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Gremlins 2: The New Batch

I agree with almost everything mentioned in this thread.

Exterminator 2
Return of the Living Dead 3

Open Water 2. Very decent movie in its own right.

Iron Man 2, Indiana Jones IV, and Spider-Man 3. Yes, I liked them; they were FUN. Screw the haters.

Batman Returns is under appreciated? O.O

I would say Aliens. People hate on James Cameron, but I thought Aliens was a really good movie

Batman Returns is under appreciated? O.O

I would say Aliens. People hate on James Cameron, but I thought Aliens was a really good movie

Aliens is appreciated plenty. It's one of the best.

Excorcist III. Honestly just as good as the original (IMO better). Not many have given it a chance because the second one is such a sucky film, but really....the third one is horrifying, and both George C. Scott and Brad Dourif are flipping fantastic.

Escape from L.A. never get's any love. Sure, the first one is better, but L.A. is just as fun, with the added bonus of more Bruce Campbell.

Spider-Man 3, really it wasnt as bad as people make it out to be and infact I loved it.

The Matrix Reloaded. Easily my fav of the whole franchise but everybody goes nuts over the first one.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Just because they are not after Judeo Christian artifacts it gets disrespected. It has more of the mechanics of the genre ala Mine Cart, Rope Bridge, Crushing Walls, Canopy Fall, Roaring Rapids, and Poison / Antidote scenario.

Plus it has more quotable lines, gross foods, hearts being ripped out, human sacrifice, mind control, slavery, Dan Akroyd, Anything Goes in Chinese, damsel in distress, car chase, chilled monkey brains,Club Obi Wan, and Fortune and Glory.

And last but not least....

Short Round.

Temple of Doom is VASTLY underrated.

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Excorcist III. Honestly just as good as the original (IMO better). Not many have given it a chance because the second one is such a sucky film, but really....the third one is horrifying, and both George C. Scott and Brad Dourif are flipping fantastic.

Thank you! Exorcist 3 is scary as hell.

Also, Wes Craven's New Nightmare.

:up: :awesome: I'll never forget watching it for the first time. The hallway scene alone....if you have seen it, you know what I am talking about.

Franklin, I don't thinl it gets disrespected because because it doesn't deal with Biblical artifacts. It gets disrespected because of the two hangers on. I, along with many others, found Short Round to be slightly annoying, and then of course we have Willie Scott. After watching Marion in the first, a strong female presence that bounced off of Indy so well, and then watching Willie....it was hard.

IDON'T THink it under rated my vote goes for back to the futuer part 2 . i liked the first one but iwatch the second onea lot. i would add superman 3. i just don't see why so many hated it.sure notthe best moive. i liked it .

I think you'll find ALOT of people on the internet like Scream 2 ALOT, some even say it's better than the original.

I think I'll say Scream 3, Gremlins 2, and to an extent Terminator 3, there was alot I liked about Terminator 3.

The Matrix Reloaded AND Revolutions are both under-appreciated IMO.

I'd have to say the Omen 2, it was better than the first.
Jonathan Scott-Taylor is genuinely quite convincing and creepy. The death set up's are also pretty cool, lady with her eye's pecked out by a crow, elevator chopped in half, trapped under ice e.t.c... good stuff.

I'd have to say the Omen 2, it was better than the first.
Jonathan Scott-Taylor is genuinely quite convincing and creepy. The death set up's are also pretty cool, lady with her eye's pecked out by a crow, elevator chopped in half, trapped under ice e.t.c... good stuff.

Surely you jest? Omen 2 is just a series of horrific deaths. The original movie is a classic. Gregory Peck having to make the hardest decision any man could have to make, slowly uncovering the horror of what's happening.

Surely you jest? Omen 2 is just a series of horrific deaths. The original movie is a classic. Gregory Peck having to make the hardest decision any man could have to make, slowly uncovering the horror of what's happening.

Not really. The omen 2 also has the story of his (looking after him) father uncovering who he is, as well as Dameon himself discovered who he is. Instead of simply being a delightful looking child with bad things happening he is now conscious of who he is with the ability to express it. Some of the scenes like when he's being fired a rapid succession of questions about history is pretty awesome. The only complaint I have about it is the ending when he flames his apostate mother ending abruptly (and weirdly similar to the planet of the apes remake), leaving you in the lurch, which is rewarded with a terrible sequel.

Weekend at Bernie's 2

Close thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"