Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actor who does the voice of the ornithologist, Tulio, in the kids movie Rio, also played Xerxes in 300!!!

Inception

D
ominick Cobb
Robert Michael Fischer
Eames
Ariadne
Mallorie Cobb
S
aito

2qknh44.gif

[YT]IXLDv-fUINM&feature=related[/YT]

:wow::wow::wow:

Futurama's Billy West is 62 this year!

TV- one of the earliest B:TAS episodes features Efrem Zimbalist voicing a helicopter pilot. In Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Raoul Duke curses Zimbalist and his helicopter.

Went on a little movie marathon tonight few things that I noticed.

Caleb Landry Jones is in The Social Network playing the kid that snorts cocaine off the girls body at the end.

In Captain America when Howard is showing Steve the different shields, you can see people working on the motorcycle in the background that Steve will use at the end of the movie.

Also, I was watching the special features of The Princess Bride and the only injury Manny Pitinkin recieved was a bruised rib from holding in his laughter during the Miracle Max scenes with Billy Crystal's improvising and during all those scenes Rob Reiner had to leave the set so he wouldn't ruin the scene by laughing.

In Iron Man 2, when Pepper and Natasha are arguing at Stark's penthouse and Tony and Rhodey crash through the ceilling during their knuckle fight, Natasha instinctly adopts a fighting stance.

Pulp Fiction:

The airport gunner named Wannaki must have given Butch's dad a similar speech that Capt. Koons gave to lil' Butch. Minus the ass stuff.

The word "kangaroo" is said five (six?) times.

Butch betrays Marsellus in the boxing ring, but later, denies to literally stab Marsellus in the back.

The old beggar woman in Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd played Mary Poppins on Broadway.

Tom Hardy was Picard's clone in Star Trek: Nemesis.

Not so much just now, but for a long time, every time I watched Catch Me If You Can, I recognized an actress that I didnt realize was in it before (Jennifer Garner, Elizabeth Banks, Ellen Pompeo, Amy Adams).

^Amy Acker, a.k.a. Fred from Angel, is also in that movie.

Thomas Lennon, aka. Lt. Dangle on Reno 911, was one of the writers on the two Night at the Museum movies.

That Harry Potter one is awesome!

I just realized how bad Jurassic Park 3 sucks. I used to like it, now I don't want it in my collection any more.

It's the Deathly Hallows story. The First Brother died because he was a power hungry butthead, just like Voldemort. The second died because he couldn't handle the grief of never seeing the woman he loved again, Snape accepted he would die, and his last thoughts were of the woman he loved. The third greeted death with open arms, which Harry did, and he managed to cheat death that one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"