Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane Black as a cameo as a cop in RoboCop 3 when Lewis and her fellow officers are ambushed by the splatterpunks.

Was it really a cameo or was it just a bit part?

Shane Black as a cameo as a cop in RoboCop 3 when Lewis and her fellow officers are ambushed by the splatterpunks.

Shane Black acts also...he's one of the mercs in Predator.

Hawkeye and Falcon, bird bros, served together before they were superheroes:

hurt-locker-anthony-mackie-jeremy-renner.jpg

The kid in Ghostbusters II who says "my dad says you guys are full of crap", is director Ivan Reitman's son, Jason.

Hawkeye and Falcon, bird bros, served together before they were superheroes:

hurt-locker-anthony-mackie-jeremy-renner.jpg
Also Hawkeye was in the movie S.W.A.T. with his Dark Avengers counterpart, Bullseye.

In Starship Troopers (1997) one of the "Would You Like to Know More?" videos censors the grisly death of a cow -and is then immediately followed by close ups of horribly mutated human corpses.

Mel Gibson took a seven year break from movies(2003-2010).

In The Last Samurai, when Tom Cruise is about to lead the samurai rebels into battle, his horse kicks one of the extras in the crotch.

Mel Gibson took a seven year break from movies(2003-2010).

As an actor, but he was still producing, directing and even doing a little TV acting during that time.

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
features several allusions to the movie "Casablanca"

The main female character is named ILSA, just like the main female character in Casablanca.
In MI:RN when they track ILSA down they find her in a house in CASABLANCA.
In MI:RN ILSA needs a RED BOX to buy her self out of the organization, in Casablanca ILSA needs the letter of transit to get out of the country.

Michael and James Parks play the same characters in Death Proof and in Kill Bill, meaning they, like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, take place in the same universe. I then went online and basically found out there's an entire shared "Tarantinoverse."

What a violent, twisted, effed up, but totally awesome world that is.

Michael and James Parks play the same characters in Death Proof and in Kill Bill, meaning they, like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, take place in the same universe. I then went online and basically found out there's an entire shared "Tarantinoverse."

What a violent, twisted, effed up, but totally awesome world that is.

:up:

Never thought about it until just an hour ago, but what if Vernon channels the parents of each kid in The Breakfast Club?

Freaking Minions Movie almost made a billion at the box office.
And I havent seen it.
These kinda movies always fly under the radar a bit when it comes to box office hype.
Pretty crazy how much money universal made within 5 years from those three films.

Freaking Minions Movie almost made a billion at the box office.
And I havent seen it.
These kinda movies always fly under the radar a bit when it comes to box office hype.
Pretty crazy how much money universal made within 5 years from those three films.

This year alone Universal has had one of the most successful years of any studio ever.

Its such an odd change from a few years ago when after losing big on several movies, Universal started scaling back and cancelling a lot of projects, including pulling the plug on At the Mountains of Madness while Guillermo del Toro was location scouting and setting up offices. One wonders how that would have played out if they were rolling in this kind of dough then.

Shaggy Dog and Freaky Friday had 2 remakes first on TV then in theaters ;).

He appears in some of Robert Rodriguez's movies too- Michael Parks plays Texas Ranger Earl McGraw in From Dusk Til Dawn, Kill Bill v1, Planet Terror and Death Proof.

James was in Machete (uncredited) as well.

They were also in Red State so can we add Kevin Smith movies to the big crossover? :D

Tim Russ played Commander Tuvok on Star Trek
was also the "We ain't found s!@t" guy in Spaceballs

I didn´t know Maggie Smith is the mother of Toby Stephens.

John Ratzenberger was in The Empire Strikes Back! WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

and was in Superman 78 he was one of the guys at mission control and I THINK was the one who was trying to abort the missile after it launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"