Movie Stuff You Only Now Just Realized - Part 7

The post-credits scene for Cap: Civil War teased Spidey’s new Spider-signal, another fancy feature Tony added for him. He never uses it in Homecoming, or Infinity War.

He also has a black eye in that post credits scene that he doesn't have when Tony drops him off at home in Homecoming.

The bigger question is when did Tony exactly drop him off? After he fought Cap and WS? So Peter was just chilling in his hotel room the whole time?

The bigger question is when did Tony exactly drop him off? After he fought Cap and WS? So Peter was just chilling in his hotel room the whole time?

Probably. That fight between Tony, Steve and Bucky happened the same day as the airport fight, or it seemed to be. Peter wasn't in Germany that long.

Not movie but tv: I just realized Bill Burr is one of the henchmen in Breaking Bad.

Keira Knightley was 18 when Love Actually came out.

Edit: this is probably not a big thing for anyone else, it’s just that I’d assumed she’s was a couple years older that she really is. It also makes the cue cards bit creepier, given Andrew Lincoln is ten years older.

Last edited:
I didn't know who they were at the time, but I recently rewatched Heartbreakers (2001, Sigourney Weaver and Jennifer Love Hewitt) and found out Sarah Silverman and Zach Galifianakis are Jason Lee's two friends at his bar.

I didn't know who they were at the time, but I recently rewatched Heartbreakers (2001, Sigourney Weaver and Jennifer Love Hewitt) and found out Sarah Silverman and Zach Galifianakis are Jason Lee's two friends at his bar.
LOVE that movie. Forgotten early 00s movie.

LOVE that movie. Forgotten early 00s movie.

Rewatching it also made me realize that Jason Lee was weirdly like Discount Ryan Reynolds before Ryan Reynolds was really even a thing. Voice, line delivery, etc.

Chris Hemsworth pronounces Nidavellir wrong in Infinity War. Every time Thor says it, he pronunces it "Nivadellir". Kind of a minor nitpick but it's odd that it wasn't caught on set since he says it at least three times during the course of the film.

Claire from House of Cards was Jenny in Forrest Gump

lol

And Antiope in Wonder Woman

[YT]qBnnX_pZWp8[/YT]

And the wife in Unbreakable

Brad Pitt is in Deadpool 2

Brad Pitt is in Deadpool 2

I saw him when I first saw the movie but I genuinely thought they just pasted his face there from older footage of something. But no, he actually showed up to film that scene. That I didn't know.

Also Princess Buttercup in The Princess Bride.
It's strange; I saw both Bride and Gump at the cinema when they came out, and watched Bride numerous times on home video in the intervening years, and yet at no point watching Gump did I go, "Oh hey, it's Buttercup."

One of Chris Cooper's techies? I think I vaguely remember him now.

Oscar Isaac and Corey Stoll had bit parts in The Bourne Legacy.

he director of Thor Ragnarok plays Hal's friend in Green Lantern

She went from Princess to Warrior.
Total badass, Robin Wright looks great, she kept super fit, makes me wish they'd pursued the Princes Bride sequel.
Oscar Isaac and Corey Stoll had bit parts in The Bourne Legacy.
A couple of the anonymous "assets" perusing Bourne throughout the franchise are legit actors.
If Bourne hadn't killed them all, they could make movies about all of them. Bourne Together LOL!
I think the only one that survives is the sniper who later pursues him in Bourne Ultimatum, played by Édgar Ramírez
Who lets Bourne escape at the end.

Bourne-Ultimatum-2007.jpg

[YT]tXp79rAS5JQ[/YT]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985