Movies that MUST be made...

The Hobbit directed by peter jackson
Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash.
A *GOOD* american version Godzilla film.
A good J.L.A. film.
The odyssey with Gerard butler.

An Iron Fist movie, based around Bru's run in Immortal Iron Fist.
She-Hulk. Wouldn't care if it was animated, just give me some She-Hulk.
A Burnout movie, but unlike the lame fest of the 2Fast2Sucky movies.
A live action Trigun movie.
Ghost In The Shell would be awesome, but thanks to the Wachowski brothers stealing ideas from GITS, it'd be too alike to the Matrix.
MGS. It'd have to be identical, else I'd end up killing people.
Evangelion. Live action, perhaps in a trilogy. But they are making this, aren't they?
A CGI Mario movie. No Hoskins.
Metroid. Live action, hot lead and it would be awesome.
A X-Men movie not centered around Wolverine, and perhaps a spin-off of a not well known character. Nightcrawler, anyone?

i still cant see a JLA film...maybe CGI, no live action

Another vote for Metal Gear Solid.

It MUST be made with a half decent director and a script by David Hayter.

I'm suprised there hasn't really been any mention of Half Life yet... I'd love to see it made into a movie.. I think its got a pretty awesome story and the chance for great action...

rygar

rygar.jpg

ninja gaiden

metroid

Metroid can't be done on film. The best thing about it was you constantly went to different places in the planet/spaceship/etc. constantly upgrading yourself, I don't see that translating well on to film.

halo as a cgi movie would blow. you could just play halo 1-3 and record it on a dvd and say it's a movie

Metroid can't be done on film. The best thing about it was you constantly went to different places in the planet/spaceship/etc. constantly upgrading yourself, I don't see that translating well on to film.

Well if you re referring to the budget maybe not. in Star wars they do change a lot of place but that of course they have the budget to do so.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SPY VS SPY movie

smellflower.gif

would pick Jim Carey against Chris tucker :woot:

I'm suprised there hasn't really been any mention of Half Life yet... I'd love to see it made into a movie.. I think its got a pretty awesome story and the chance for great action...

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"