Movies that MUST be made...

Reek

_____
Reaction score
Theres been a few movie ideas ive thought about, some close to being made, some not even mentioned...

but some movies i think should definately be made are:

The Legend of Zelda. trilogy form perhaps like LOTR.

Halo and/or Tribes.

a worth seeing Beatles movie.

Angels and Demons

Any Given Sunday Sequel...first one is left opened..

Matrix Prequel: show everything leading up to the finding of Neo.

i disagree with the Matrix Prequel. we already have the Animatrix. it gives us a pretty good idea of how the machines took over. they should leave the Matrix alone. the sequels ruined that franchise imo.

most of the movies i wanna see made are either adaptations or remakes. just to name a few...

- Logan's Run
- the Odyssey
- Jason and the Argonauts
- Ninja Scroll
- Metal Gear
- God of War

I'd love to see a Zelda movie, provided the material is treated with the same respect that LOTR got production-wise.

But I don't think a trilogy would work. A 3 hours movie? maybe. But the thing is that every game is like a retelling of the same plot, so a trilogy isn't necessary for this particular tale.

Also a Super Mario Bros that doesn't suck. Sounds like a challenge but it can be done.

Some of them I's like to see, others are a "HELZ NO!"
Zelda should never be live action.
I'd love to see it, but I fear that people will pass off as a crappy Video Game film.
If it were CGI, then I would see it.
That way the look of the characters would not change, all that would be needed are voices.
Halo is being made into a film, it's gonna take time, but it is.
The Beatles...I'd love to see one and since we've had all of these great biopics about legendary artist recently, I would not be surprised someone is cooking it up right now.
Angels and Demons would be s*** just like The Da Vinci Code was.
Any Given Sunday? Why? The story was done, there's no need for a sequel, other than to make more money.
There is already a Matrix Prequel in The Animatrix. So that one is pointless.
I would like to see a sequel about what happens to Zion and the Matrix after the whole mess that Agent Smith started.

I'd love to see a Zelda movie, provided the material is treated with the same respect that LOTR got production-wise.

But I don't think a trilogy would work. A 3 hours movie? maybe. But the thing is that every game is like a retelling of the same plot, so a trilogy isn't necessary for this particular tale.

Zelda would never work in the same way LotR works, because it's just not that deep in terms of character and emotion. Lord of the Rings is considered one of the greatest works of fiction ever written. Zelda, much as I do love it, is simply the back story for a video game.

Zelda would never work in the same way LotR works, because it's just not that deep in terms of character and emotion. Lord of the Rings is considered one of the greatest works of fiction ever written. Zelda, much as I do love it, is simply the back story for a video game.
You must not have played the new one, because Twilight Princess is filled with Character Depth and Emotion.

if you would want a Zelda movie done right, it would have to be a trilogy...if youve played the game, theres alot that goes on...

1st movie: Meet link,Zelda, Gannondorf...start the adventure, dungeon type places...
2nd movie: Gaining the master sword, dungeon type places, an early battle with gannon, link loses but lives...
3rd movie: master sword, duneons, locating gannondorf...final battle...

cant decide in which movie Link would gain the sword. the ocarina of time storyline would work nice and be interesting...if it was OOT storyline, then Link would start off as a 13 year old boy, and gain the master sword at the end of the 1st movie, awaking when he is 20, then the real adventure begins...

if you would want a Zelda movie done right, it would have to be a trilogy...if youve played the game, theres alot that goes on...

1st movie: Meet link,Zelda, Gannondorf...start the adventure, dungeon type places...
2nd movie: Gaining the master sword, dungeon type places, an early battle with gannon, link loses but lives...

cant decide in which movie Link would gain the sword. the ocarina of time storyline would work nice and be interesting...if it was OOT storyline, then Link would start off as a 13 year old boy, and gain the master sword at the end of the 1st movie, awaking when he is 20, then the real adventure begins...
Link was 10 and 17 in OOT.
That's kind of how I see the trilogy work too.
he needs an entourage however, because it being only about him could be boring.
Don't adapt the story of OOT, make a bit more original.
This way there can be more characters to follow Link, sort of like he had allies in Twilight Princess.

i agree speedball, i was just throwin out ideas.... i like the time travel part though, kid to begin with, grows up with master sword in the end of the first...

and yea i know he was 10 and 17, but id want him to be a little older if a movie was made, like in twilight princess, isnt he like 21?

And as a game, that works. But to try bringing it that way to movie form will just be blend, simply because of pacing issues. Casual viewers go see an adventure flick to see heroes rise to the occasion, struggle in the face overwelming odds, and triumph againts evil in the climax.

with a trilogy broken down like that, there's no satisfying climax.

What? Link defeats a boss monster? yeah ok but he's got a bunch more to go so why is THAT one specialy worthy of being the climax? What does Ganondorf do for 3 movies? Taunt Zelda that Hyrule will be his?

I really think a 3 hour movie is enough to tell this story. you can have the intro, Link starting the adventure, a few dungeon crawls and then the climax!

Uwe Boll writing and directing Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel! Yeah!
Also, an incredibly researched, detailed Led Zeppelin movie.

I'd love to see an Elder Scrolls film, and an Original Live Action Final Fantasy film.

Grim, i wasnt writing a script up there, just setting a bit of a foundation...it could be as creative as it can be, just as long as the main parts are there...gannondorf could be escaping from prison in gerudo desert bc he betrayed the gerudo, and make his way to hyrule castle in the first movie, kills the king, climax could be him gaining a piece of triforce or whatever setting the stage for links quest. in the second movie, gannondorf could be going all over hyrule taking over places and killing people...didnt say this movie had to be rated G...

like i said just setting a foundation, the rest is all imagination, a 3 hour movie would work, but would not satisfy alot of zelda fans. either was a 3 hour movie or a trilogy, both would have terrific potential.

Grim, i wasnt writing a script up there, just setting a bit of a foundation...it could be as creative as it can be, just as long as the main parts are there...gannondorf could be escaping from prison in gerudo desert bc he betrayed the gerudo, and make his way to hyrule castle in the first movie, kills the king, climax could be him gaining a piece of triforce or whatever setting the stage for links quest. in the second movie, gannondorf could be going all over hyrule taking over places and killing people...didnt say this movie had to be rated G...

like i said just setting a foundation, the rest is all imagination, a 3 hour movie would work, but would not satisfy alot of zelda fans. either was a 3 hour movie or a trilogy, both would have terrific potential.
We can still have a trilogy, but have concise stories in each film still.

A matrix prequel can and must be made.
Animatrix or more specifically sec. renn. 1 and 2 are just events leading up towards the war and subsequent creation of the powerplants.

The creation of the matrix itself as well as the stories of the Merovingian , Persophone , the oracle , the architect as well as Seraph can be greatly expanded on.
Not to mention the story of first matrix and the first "one".
I regularly post at a matrix site ( although we've moved on ..sorta :woot: ) and there was a user who had made a great post discussin the first matrix ( or has he called it the matrix of eden) and the subsequent stuff.
It was a great read and IMO it would've laid great groundwork for (a) matrix prequel(s). Sadly due to techincal reasons alot of our posts were lost .

So yeah a new set of matrix movies IMO but with far more anime based superhero action scenes.

Aside from this i would also like to see a movie or movies of :

1 Akira quadrology with all the six books used for the scripts
2 A Ninja scroll live action
3 A Proper (if possible R Rated ) Guyver movie
4 as a hindu movies like LOTR have finally convenced me that the technology to do a live action Ramayana and Mahabharate can be made.

That's all i can think of right now....

I know you weren't writing a script. Sorry if it sounded like I was bashing your post, I just have this tendency to do the break up in my head when I hear a story idea.

Metal Gear Trilogy.... I mean Metal Gear 1, Metal Gear 2, and Metal Gear Solid

The Dark Tower Series... do them like the Harry Potter books...

Resident Evil.... George A Ramero... not this crap thats out right now

Gears of War

The Living Dead... the comic

Spawn... done correctly... like the anime

The Hobbit... with Peter Jackson...

Devil May Cry

do i dare.... Final Fantasy 7.... a live action trilogy.....

- An Angel (TV Series) movie
- Clash of the Titans (remake)

more Viewaskewnaverse movies

I still think Mr.Smith should do a movie based on Randle and Brodie's late cousin Walter.
Jeff Anderson could narrate and Jason Lee could play Walter...

1. Foundation
2. Ender's Game
3. The Stars My Destination
4. John Carter on Mars
5. Mallory and Irving biopic climbing Everest in 1924

nope... do it on the Orcarina of time... three movies....

Frist Movie.... Opening scene... showing Din, Nayru and Farore.... show that they created Hyrule, and show the triforce... which is secured by the Master Sword, that is located in the temple of time...

Open then to Link having Nightmares about a girl on horseback, escaping a castle..

Inroduce the Kokiri children... and the Link doesn't exactly fit in

go to the Great Deku Tree, and show a flashback of it raising Link (i'd show the tree like the ents of LOTR, only much wider).. he tells Navi, that he is dieing... and that she must help Link fufil he's destiny... Navi befriends link, and they both talk to Deku... he tells them that the only way to save him is too enter Kokiri cave, and to obtain the Kokiri Chest... but the only way to do that is to defeat the gaint spider queen... Link enters the cave and does so... he brings the chest out, and opens it.. inside is a Ocarina... Deku tells him that there was no saving him, that he is destined to save Hyrule from a dark figure.. and the only way to do it is with that ocarina.... the he knew the only way link would obtain the chest is if link thought it would save him... Deku sends link to Hyrule before he dies...

Link meets his future steed on the way... then meets with zelda who tells him about gannondorf and the triforce... link then gathers the three gems and enters teh temple of time.. gannondorf tricks link.... movie ends

Second movie is about Link being frozen for 7 years and waking up to find hyrule basically destroyed.... he meets Rauru.. he tells him to find the other 6 sages in order to save hyrule, rescuse zelda, and defeat Gannondorf....... have link meet shiek in the movie.. have him find 5 sages... so now there are 6 of the 7 needed.. they inform Link that he must find the seventh.. which is Zelda...

Third movie he finds out Shiek is Zelda.... and that the Triforce... was split into three parts.... Gannondorf obtained the triforce of power, and zelda obtianed the triforce of wisdom, and that Link, obtained the triforce of courage.... also, that the sages alone can not beat gannondorf... he has become to powerful... the only way for them todefeat him, is for Link to find the arrow of Light... this arrow can weaken Gannondorf enough so that the sages can defeat him... this all happens... but Gannondorf comes back as GANNON... Link ends up defeating him... Zelda then obtain the triforce she send Gannondorf into the secret realm, in this time, the past, and the future..... link then approaces Zelda in secret hopes that they could be together... but Zelda tells him that since since gannondorf is no more, in any time... that things must go back to where they were before he took control of the triforce of power.... Link then awakens 7 years earleir.... he's still in the forest... he travels across hyrule and goes to the castle... where no one knows him.... lonely, Link is about to leave, but he runs back to the castle and looks in the window... Zelda is there, she looks over at him and smiles....

the end...

it needs work, but it's a start...

a decent masters of the universe film, i can picture a 3 movie idea but i'd be happy with just one really kick ass one

• Batman / Houdini
  • Robotech Live Action
  • X files 2 so we can forget about the 4 seasons after the first movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"