Mrh7448 artwork

If I have a chance and a couple of free minutes I may do something for ya.

Here's an old redo of a character created a long time ago.

Name is Tendril

tendril.jpg

thank you Sable,

Now here's the inked for the Dragon picture I posted awhile back, it took me long enough to do, mostly 'cause I got bored with it.

dragoon_bw.jpg

And Finally, finished the JLA adding in MM. Had to do a redesign of the layout. Figures they couldn't have made it 8 characters. Though I could have done someone else as well I guess. Oh well.

JLA_final_2.jpg

ghost113 said:
I like that tendril character.

Thanks Ghost. The character was created a long time ago, and originally looked more like a Spawn type of character, then I did a whole redesign. Hmmm...maybe i should see if I still have some of the original sketches.

Thank you Sable. It took a long time to do, not because of the detail, mostly because I was lazy. :D

Alright, well, when the hype was offline I got bored, so I started doodling and ended up doing this.

The Rough
hypester_rough.jpg

The Inked
hypester_ink.jpg

It's kinda a redesign of characters created by members of the hype. Hope they don't mind me borrowing their characters.

So in the vain of Romper Room

"I see Juggertha, Dead Eye Samurai. I see Tsunilia and Ghost and I see Glisten."

That is all.

OMG, that you so much for drawing my character! I am very suprised! :eek: :up:

Excellent work as always :)

Mrh7448 said:
A new one I did at work, I've never been happy with the colour work I produce and I'm not a huge fan of the slick colour work of regular comics I like the brush stroke look myself.

So here's an attempt at getting a more "painterly" style using photoshop.

Yeah I know the perspective is off and the buildings kind of suck but hey I was working from a really rough piece. Next time I'm going to do it with cleaner artwork and see how it turns out.

Let me know what you think...crits are totally welcome

spidey.jpg
LOVE IT! Very inspiring! Has that real 'kinetic' sense of movement, of motion! Good approach!

Hades said:
Awesome stuff. Nice to see something other then just superhero's drawn here.

Yeah, I agree with you on that, I mean, it's great, everybody's artwork is great and it would be nice to see more of that IN addtion to outside of the comic genre say science-fiction adventure/fantasy, wow, this is the chance for EVERYONE to draw their depiction of their favorite characters or aliens, or whatever, ships instead of seeing it from the professionals or having to WAIT for a professional's version of it. In a lot of cases your favorite books are never illustrated. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO!!:up: Man, it would be so much of a BLAST to see people's own interpretations, versions, their own versions!

Mrh7448 said:
Now here's the inked for the Dragon picture I posted awhile back, it took me long enough to do, mostly 'cause I got bored with it.
dragoon_bw.jpg

Damn dude, that is bloody spectacular. :eek: :up:

Nice stuff as always! Not crazy about the look of the JLA but cartoony looks is what they do mostly anymore on them any way...

Mrh7448 said:
Alright, well, when the hype was offline I got bored, so I started doodling and ended up doing this.

The Rough
hypester_rough.jpg

The Inked
hypester_ink.jpg

It's kinda a redesign of characters created by members of the hype. Hope they don't mind me borrowing their characters.

"I see Juggertha, Dead Eye Samurai. I see Tsunilia and Ghost and I see Glisten."

That is all.

Is that my character ghost, thats f'n cool.

Mrh7448 said:

The Rough
hypester_rough.jpg

The Inked
hypester_ink.jpg

That is all.

I would have liked if you bumped my thread and asked -

and i would have of course said bad place YES!!!!!

Awesome work man - I wish you could draw more deadeye samurai for me actually

Thanks very much for doing my character thats so F'n cool:up: :eek: :up:

Mind if i put this in my thread?

Silver Sable said:
OMG, that you so much for drawing my character! I am very suprised! :eek: :up:

Excellent work as always :)

I'm glad you like it. Appreciate the comments as always.

ghost113 said:
Is that my character ghost, thats f'n cool.

Yep, thought I'd borrow him, glad you don't mind and that you like it.

deDIKnight said:
I would have liked if you bumped my thread and asked -

and i would have of course said bad place YES!!!!!

Awesome work man - I wish you could draw more deadeye samurai for me actually

Thanks very much for doing my character thats so F'n cool:up: :eek: :up:

Mind if i put this in my thread?

Sorry, I meant to do that. I did it while the hype was done and then when I posted I forgot. But thanks for the reminder, I had to let two others know who hadn't seen it.

Glad you like it, (and that you don't mind I borrowed your character) I have no problems if you want to post it in you own thread.

Thanks for the comments everybody

Mrh7448 said:

The Rough
hypester_rough.jpg

The Inked
hypester_ink.jpg

That is all.

Lucky sum*****es :(

Mrh7448 said:

The Rough
hypester_rough.jpg

The Inked
hypester_ink.jpg

That is all.

Shweet :cool: I like the pencil sketch best :up:

But please never do that again without asking first ;) :p

IDrawToo said:
LOVE IT! Very inspiring! Has that real 'kinetic' sense of movement, of motion! Good approach!

Yeah that's what I like seeing, an energy. Although I can see the excellence in technique of guys like ALex Ross and Boris Vallejo, their work always falls flat to me, because everyone looks posed. They do actions shots and no matter what the pose the guy or girl looks like they are posing and not actually moving ready for action.

IDrawToo said:
Yeah, I agree with you on that, I mean, it's great, everybody's artwork is great and it would be nice to see more of that IN addtion to outside of the comic genre say science-fiction adventure/fantasy, wow, this is the chance for EVERYONE to draw their depiction of their favorite characters or aliens, or whatever, ships instead of seeing it from the professionals or having to WAIT for a professional's version of it. In a lot of cases your favorite books are never illustrated. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO!!:up: Man, it would be so much of a BLAST to see people's own interpretations, versions, their own versions!

Ha..ya I like to look at a lot of different things. On here I was planning just to do my comic and superhero stuff but I do a piece I really like I feel like showing it off to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"