Mrh7448 artwork

Hhahah, looks really funny. Wish you success with the contest!

Mrh7448 said:
supe.jpg

If I have time this is going to be my entry for this months contest:

Panel 1: Narration: The Man of Steel stands sentinel over the grand city of Metropolis.

Panel 2: With his amazing auditory acuity he hears a scream

Panel 3: His heightened vision he looks out over the majestic city.
Lois, is in trouble, this looks like a job for SUPERMAN!

Panel 4: UP! UP! AND AWAY!

Panel 6: THUD!

Panel 7: OWWWW!

Panel 8: WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Panel 9: MOMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!! I hurt myself!

Mom: Well I told you not to play on the roof!

Very cool! That would be a perfect newspaper strip!

HULKFish said:
Very cool! That would be a perfect newspaper strip!
you should submit it only two peices this months contest are decent. Liked your peice lost month as well voted yours as 2nd. I might enter this month, but if i do it will be another cartoon peice, since i don't have time to do anything legitimate especially for superman( had to draw a character that you find boring). Like alot of your artwork. maybe if i 'm not too busy might post some of my work on here. keep drawing.

Thanks Hulkfish

Rscal: I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything. I hope I'll get to finish it this week though. There doesn't seem to be as many entries this time as last time.

Thanks for the vote on my last piece. I'm not surprised I didn't win since there were a ton of excellent entries and I wasn't really happy with it. It was okay just not quite what I wanted.

You should start your own thread, it's always good to here other peoples opinions on your work.

Mrh7448 said:
Thanks Hulkfish

Rscal: I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything. I hope I'll get to finish it this week though. There doesn't seem to be as many entries this time as last time.

Thanks for the vote on my last piece. I'm not surprised I didn't win since there were a ton of excellent entries and I wasn't really happy with it. It was okay just not quite what I wanted.

You should start your own thread, it's always good to here other peoples opinions on your work.

i think you were talking to me rscal , but i understand why you got confused i quoted the wrong thread reply. thanks for the advise. well hope to see your finished work.

I really like the urban samurai and iron man sketch and kudos to your gadget girl pic

ghost113 said:
I really like the urban samurai and iron man sketch and kudos to your gadget girl pic

Thanks Ghost...They've both go through some major revisions. I'm still not sure about samurai I think I might make him more massive, like the big guy of the group.

RAMORE said:
classic surfer pose i love this.

Thanks it was just some doodles it may or may not become a finished piece.

Man I've had a rough couple of weeks. The tiniest things have been getting to me and I've been irritable, frustrated and unable to concentrate. Anyway I've been working on my entry for this months contest I don't know if I'll get it finished on time though.

Anyway here's some old sequentials I found from a few months ago.

vet1.jpg

vet2.jpg

It was taken from one of those e-mail stories that was going around, I liked it and thought it would make a neat little 2 pager.
I need to redo the lettering, hope you can read it though.

That's really good. Seriously, awesome sequential. I like it black and white, but can we see color in its future?

Thanks Doommachine, I don't have any plans to colour it really if anyone wants to take a crack at it in the Hype I wouldn't have a problem with that

character Sketch of Sumo type guy

sumo.jpg

Here's my entry for this months contest, haven't had time to colour it and not sure if I'm going to be able to. Don't expect it will win but that's not why I enter anyway, just wanted to have some fun with this one since I'm not a huge fan of the man in the red cape.

Hope y'all like it, or at least find it mildly entertaining

final.jpg

Shamik - Thanks the feel I was trying for.

X-periment - Thanks I'm hoping to get it inked and coloured soon.

no problem, I can't wait til you get it inked and colored

I feel so uninspired lately, even stuff I started I can't seem to get working on. Any suggestions how to get by this artists block?

Maybe some ideas?

Damn I feel lazy

have you ever done a spiderman vs venom fight, I always think those are cool.

Hey M, do you remember that request I asked you to do a while ago? :O

Silver Sable said:
Hey M, do you remember that request I asked you to do a while ago? :O

Yep sure do...I've been working on it... Keep an eye out.

I have a suggestion for the artist's block problem. Have someone (or you could do it yourself) write a short scene from a movie. That gives you a place, a situation and an overall feel for what's going on. So, if its Superman, don't just put him in the classic in-flight pose. Put him in a situation where he's interacting with either his surroundings or other characters...or both. I don't know. It worked for me.

I loved this one... I like people trying to do more interesting and complex things that only superpeople at the Magnum pose...

Mrh7448 said:
Man I've had a rough couple of weeks. The tiniest things have been getting to me and I've been irritable, frustrated and unable to concentrate. Anyway I've been working on my entry for this months contest I don't know if I'll get it finished on time though.

Anyway here's some old sequentials I found from a few months ago.

vet1.jpg

vet2.jpg

It was taken from one of those e-mail stories that was going around, I liked it and thought it would make a neat little 2 pager.
I need to redo the lettering, hope you can read it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"